Noir Mystery! Quirky romance! Action! Comedy! (F/F/F or F/F/M)

Started by Ron Don Volante, February 15, 2016, 10:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Don Volante

Maltese Investigations
Sometimes a girl's gotta be bad to be good.

When it comes to partners they don’t come odder than Farrah Jahansouz and Ava Carpinello, the pair that make up Maltese Investigations.  Originally teammates at the elite, and clandestine, corporate risk firm Rubicon Security, the stoic combat oriented Farrah and extroverted technical Ava found that opposites attracted early on in their time together. Soon the pair not only became a romantic item they also were the most effective pair in their division.

But then a small explosion at a local university, a few upset police officers, and a particularly ticked off state legislator forced Farrah and Ava’s untimely resignation from Rubicon. Sticking together the two opened up Maltese Investigations together, using their connections to build a client base. With Farrah as the muscle and Ava as the brains the two have built a solid reputation even as some in power continue to loathe them.  And while the two have built their reputation they also built their relationship into an odd, dynamic, and quirky romance…albeit one with guns, spying, and hacking as part of their every day life.

Yes it’s an interesting life Farrah and Ava. And it’s about to get even more interesting…

Inspired primarily by the characters of Root and Shaw from Person of Interest, there are a couple of different ways I’d like to play Farrah/Ava but the focus should be on noir mystery and action with some romance as opposed to raunchy sex (though we can certainlyu include some of that too!)

Ideally, I’d like you to play the client and other people in the world as somebody hires the couple for a Big Job that, naturaly, proves to be a bit over their head. Either woman getting seduced and causing tension as part of a job would be quite interesting but, as I said, I’m particularly interested in them cracking a big case! As usual I remain extremely flexible so if you have anything you’re eager to try please drop me a line!

Farrah and Ava

My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.