News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Game of Elliquiy (M seeking F)

Started by Ar15, February 14, 2016, 11:50:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ar15

It has been a long time since I've been on the site. Life, as the say, sneaks up on you and leads you away from passions and things you generally enjoy. I'm seeking a female to play a character, and for this I'm rather open. If I'm being honest, I'd tell you I haven't update my on/off page, but it is generally accurate. I'm open for a lot of discussion and story progression.

My desired Lerner would be someone who shares an affinity for writing and developing character. The best RP I ever had was driven by a very strong plot and some great writing. With that, I will post a couple of starter ideas and if you are interested shoot me a PM!

Idea 1: Game of Thrones- I love the show and I love the history. George R.R. Martin is a borderline genius with his work. I'm interested in building a story out of the show/book, but not necessarily with established characters.

Idea 2: Happy Trails- I'd like to do something with a Western Theme. I love history, and this is one of my favorite time periods.

Idea 3: College professor X Student

Idea 4: Military Officer X Subordinate

Idea 5: Boss X Employee

Idea 6: Stalker X Victim

With any of these ideas, number 6 excluded, I can play it NC, CON or any mixture you want to play. I can write Dom/sub or can keep it completely vanilla. It's a wide range I know. If you're interested, just PM me.

Catherine7

Hi #6 sounds interesting.

I don't usually like to go for the stereotype boy girl roles, but I'm happy to be stalked as this would enable us to develop a story (hopefully with plenty of x-rated material) and let our characters breath.

I absolutely love the idea of the corruption of innocence and would be happy to play with you.

PM me if you're interested

Cathy xxx