The Perfect Drug

Genre: Thriller
Pairing: F/M
Forum: Extreme
Role Sought: The Apprentice/Accomplice
Seeking to Play: The Serial Killer
Themes: Stockholm Syndrome, Mind Games, Serial Killers, Disintegration
Inspiration: L'Enfer, Irreversible, Ne te Retourne Pas, Nine Inch Nails

This is a story that has a considerably simple premise that could be evolved into something far more complex. It revolves around a female serial killer who is notorious for stalking her victims, terrifying them with dark mind games, often leading to one sick antic after another before systematically disposing them off in most gruesome manners. Each kill she makes, is often arranged in a ritualistic manner, leaving the law enforcement clueless as to whether there's an exact pattern or not.

She has no pattern to her killings, often moving about erratically. The story begins at the point which, she has made a small town as her base, already committing one murder therein and now the craving is back for her as she has set her eyes on a prim and proper family. A unit of four, the sort that's the perfect pop culture image of what a family is supposed to be. Husband, wife, boy and a girl. After eying them for a good while, one night, she moves in to target them. It's a night of mindfucking for them as mayhem ensues. At the end of it, she has killed the parents, raped both children and killed the daughter in front of the parents but the son, in his late teens, she saves a more horrible fate. She wants to take him with her.

Too stunned, numb, shocked he's shoved into a car and they ride away. Soon enough she begins to teach him a thing or two, becoming his mentor while he becomes her apprentice as they wander about the countryside, cities doing their depraved deeds. I see this as heavily NC between the two of them initially with her often using drugs and other means to keep him docile until she causes a complete disintegration of his personality, essentially driving him batshit insane for him to embark on antics he does with her.

For this, I want to pull no stops when it comes to darker themes. There will be violence, extreme femdom, gore, drug use, dark humor, a definite element of surreal and I would absolutely love to include a strong element of cannibalism. As the game moves ahead, we could include a slow revelation of the killer's past as well, other NPC's such as investigator's etc. That's for us to brainstorm and discuss.

If this interests you, please PM me. Thank you for reading.