Various Incest Ideas, Please Inquire Within. :3

Started by CaptainOrange, August 26, 2015, 06:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainOrange

Mother/Son: Both our characters were part of a small, happy family, that is until a sudden illness stole the life of the father/husband. Of course, both mother and son were wracked with grief, however, as time passed, they began to cope. However, the mother hasn't known the touch of a man in months, since her husband, and is growing increasingly sexually frustrated. All the while, her son, who has grown into quite the attractive young man, catches her eye, and begins to be the subject of many of her lewd thoughts. One day, she can't take it anymore, and decides to approach her son with an offer he can't refuse. (Seeking mothers for this one.)

Cousins (MxF or MxM): Our characters are cousins, and we used to live and play together as kids, growing very close. However, one of our families had to move across the country, which meant we never had the opportunity to see each other for years. However, at a family reunion, we finally meet again after such a long time, and a mutual attraction develops. I would like to play the male in this one, if this becomes a gay rp, I would like to play the top male.

Brothers: Our characters are brothers, and we grew up as brothers normally do, squabbling, playing in the backyard, etc. However, your character grows to be quite feminine, with full lips, wide hips, a butt that makes most women jealous, the works. However, whenever you're home alone you take your femininity to a whole new level, dressing up in lingerie and posing. I catch you in the act, and snap a couple pictures. After a lot of begging, and saying you'll do whatever I want, I decide not to send them to our friends, on one condition. I'm pretty sure you all know what that condition is. ;)

Father/Daughter: Basically the Mother/Son idea but with the roles reversed. I'm looking for daughters for this one.

Sisters: It's been so rare that I've done a lesbian pairing I honestly have no ideas, but if this is something you'd really like to do I'd be willing to work out an idea.

Brother/Sister: I'm open to their being a mutual attraction here, but I'm a sucker for blackmail ideas. I'd be the brother and I catch you in the act of smoking weed. We have very uptight parents who would not be happy about this, and I threaten to tell unless you do something for me.

Here are some ideas, I'm open to other pairings but didn't really have a plot that I could use to spring board a role play for things other than this. All characters will be at least 18 years of age. I'm perfectly fine with playing human or anime/hentai style characters, but anthro characters are always adored. And as always, thanks for taking the time to read. :3