Action, Love, betrayal, apocalyptic (F seeking M)

Started by chanellelynn, July 07, 2012, 01:41:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chanellelynn

Im hoping to find some open minded males to complete some RP's with me that include interesting plots and stories. We can start RPs within
the forums or by PM, either is fine with me and to start them you can, or I depending on your writing style.
Im hoping for the following RPs to start up something interesting, and yes, sex can be involved.

1. Action, adventure, romance?
I love to write about females that are lost souls, unattached emotionally or physically. Beautiful but deadly warriors that come across men in her life
that seem to betray her. modern or medieval? Your choice. Ill take a lot of input from you if you want to create something very inticing.

2. betrayals and apocalyptic?
Here I like the setting post destruction brings, we are left with our survival instincts which can carry a heavy burden on our characters. Do we
continue the human race together? or will you shoot me down for the survival. Anything can happen here and I hope to keep it in a realm of realistic.

3. Fantasy in either one?
Do you want to be a werewolf? some sort or other world being? Im a lost woman in a large city, do you want to feed upon my flesh or bring me down
into your cellar for the prop that I am? Your choice.

You see I am very open to ideas and will communication with you to accommodate the both of us. Please check my RabbitHole profiles and see
what I like with each character. My characters are very versatile and are used according to situation.

Please PM me with your comments or information, we can decide there.