The Avatar Above Me--part 2

Started by Riastradh, October 16, 2010, 05:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Why does "Silence of the Lambs" come to mind when I see his avatar???   LOL

Laz

Why does "Broke Back Mountain" come to mind when I see her avatar?! the horror.

Davina

I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Laz

I am vaguely intrigued and tempted.

Anesa

...needs to get into the sunlight more

Davina

Find my buckle and hat and my horse
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Laz

need to find my cuffs quick!

Prefect Mos

hrmm Male Cybergoth... so rare, so pretty.

Davina

makes me wonder what I'd do with all that attention if I were her

Prefect Mos

Your avatar sums it up nicely.

Laz

Davina

*is now confused about what her avitar sums up*

really wishes it could talk

Laz

really wish you could scream while doing that pose

Davina

Wonders what the monicle does

Laz

wonders how long she has been doing the pose.

Davina

Wonders how long the monocle stays in place without help...

Mordred

Wonders how she achieves that lovely pale glow.
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Didn't see the ACME stamp on that cigar.
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

(despite the 'do not remove label'.. well.. yeah... I suppose the Feds are now in pursuit)

I have to say.. I wonder what lurks under that short jacket.. besides a very scrumptious spine.
*See Pillory*

Davina

Wonders if his mustache tickles

Laz

Sybl

Laz

seems like you're staring too.

WyldRanger

Belle33

Knows what its like to be wanted

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP