Angel's Roleplay Ideas .... looking for Males please

Started by AngelOfDarkness, July 23, 2011, 04:45:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelOfDarkness

Hey there people

Seeking out someone to roleplay with who doesn't mind a storyline, romance which could start from strange places as you may find out, possibly a love story, and of course there is a sexual element but it won't be the basis of the roleplay sorry.

Here are some ideas of mine but if you have any please feel free to let me know

The children of two crime families meet each other unaware of the families they belong to. Becoming friends they are happy and gradually they fall in love with one another. Eventually their families and them find out about their history, the pair are kept apart but meet up secretly. The girl eventually falls pregnant to the boy and chaos begins again …..

At a party a young guy gets drunk, a girl attends that likes this boy, he ends up forcing himself on her and not remembering it. Sometime later he hears this girl is living on the street as her father is the local pastor, once he finds out she’s pregnant he does anything he can to help her, giving her a place to live. (might get closer and become a couple and live through life) THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE PARTY ITS ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES.

An undercover government is placed in the house of crime family, as a bodyguard for the leader’s wife. During his time in the house he sees the wife used as a punching bag. He takes his chance and takes her out to be a witness against her husband. She’s put in a safe house and protected till the trial, while her husband sends people to take her out. (this is more about what happens after she is taken away from the husband)

A kingdom is invaded and taken over, the king and queen killed. The new king is tyrant and has his own family. When the prince is older he meets the servant girl and gets to know her, while going through suitors to find a wife. Eventually he falls for the servant girl and sees a birthmark that is familiar, he does research and finds she is the daughter of the king and queen his father had killed.

A princess, who is the only girl out of 5 children, is given to a neighbouring king who is know for his rough brutal nature, as gift so he will not conquer the land. Once they've left the castle the king can do what he wants with the princess. Though she was given away cause her father couldn't understand a gift she had or where she got it from, though being the only girl she got it from her mother. (I guess the mean king could find out about it)

She met a guy and finally she had found someone who made her smile, they would talk on dates and get to know each other and they all in love. All the while he was the new leader of a vampire coven after his father had been killed. But his brother wanted to be the leader and when he finds out about the mortal he was dating he tries to get her to fall for him as well. A battle and love triangle begins.....

In a coven there was a hidden human, her scent was hidden by the coven leader as he felt sorry for her, her mother had given her up as payment so she could get a fix of being a vampire. He keeps the coven a secret and has a cover story that the girl believes for a long time.
Where is the communication? Bravery isn't ignoring someone, a strong person is someone who can be honest. Honesty may hurt but a lie or being ignorant can hurt ten times more.
On/Offs; On/Offs Page
Ideas; Angel's Roleplay Ideas

JohnnyBoy

This actually sounds like a good RP idea. I'm feeling fairly good about the crime family one myself. =3

I'd be perfectly willing to RP with you in that scenario, if you'd like. ^_^
As of 1/18/13, I am inactive on Elliquiy. I may return someday. This signature will change if I do.

AngelOfDarkness

Where is the communication? Bravery isn't ignoring someone, a strong person is someone who can be honest. Honesty may hurt but a lie or being ignorant can hurt ten times more.
On/Offs; On/Offs Page

JohnnyBoy

The very first story idea on the list, the one about the crime families and their children falling in love with each other.
As of 1/18/13, I am inactive on Elliquiy. I may return someday. This signature will change if I do.

AngelOfDarkness

On/Offs; On/Offs Page