Serviceman Fantasies

Started by TheDarkMiko, October 09, 2011, 03:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDarkMiko

In this scenario one partner plays the role of a service worker. There are many roles to choose from in this scenario including a mailman, plumber, cable repairman, phone repairman, or pizza delivery person. You could even include occupational role playing of police officer, fire person or a military service person in this scenario. Typically this role-playing scene plays out with the service person coming to the door and finding the other person alone in the home. What happens from there is virtually endless.

The person to the door is just a run of the mill guy prone to having thoughts of taking women but never had the courage to act on it. However this time for some reason, the woman in front of him pushes this need to a whole new level and takes it from fantasy to reality. He gets into the house only to attack and have his way with her and threatening her somehow before leaving since she knows his face. My character of course will be a single woman who is successful enough in life and independent so she lives alone and has never  been with a man due to her obsession with getting to the top.

Somehow, I want him to end up not being able to get what happened out of his mind and feeling worried that she will instead go to the cops. He also feels the need to go back and have her again....she is a need of his now. In her case, she is traumatized of course and worried that he will come back and make good on his threats if she reports him...but plans to anyway.

That is just some of the idea....I just somehow want it to end up with her falling for her attacker...but not before going through some serious angst and finding out that after he forces himself on her that she ends up pregnant.

All else can be discussed and worked on. Role is for a male or even a female who can play a male. Thanks!
[tr][td]
TDM's O/O's [/td]
[td]TDM's A/A's[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

TheDarkMiko

Update: Would also like to throw in the option that he holds her captive a few days in the home and degrades her a little in some way...mentally perhaps?
[tr][td]
TDM's O/O's [/td]
[td]TDM's A/A's[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]