The Sissy Asylum [m sub for M or F partner, NC/sissification]

Started by Cerulean Dreams, June 23, 2018, 02:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerulean Dreams

Inspired by these images! [NSFW/drawings]

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

In this story, my character is Jack, a young man (19-20) on a night out at a club. While there an older gentleman propositions him, asking him if he's single. Jack, a straight young man, tells the man to "f*** off" and pushes him away. The older man, however, doesn't take no for an answer. Unbeknown to Jack the man is on the lookout for a willing man to become his sissy lover. Normally the man would be searching for a consensual partner, but he can't take his eyes off Jack and decides to take drastic measures...

Later that evening Jack is exiting the club, drunk and waiting for his Uber. And when a vehicle pulls up and the driver waves at him, well, obviously that has to be his ride, right?...

It's the last time Jack is seen by his friends...

This story would focus on Jack's sissification at the hands of the older gentleman, including elements of dress up, high heel training, domestic service, chastity and, of course, learning how to please a man. Whether Jack ends up loving it or hating it is all up for discussion! If you're interested please drop me a PM and let me know!