Western (M xM) (NC-H) -taken

Started by Nessy, March 21, 2009, 02:27:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nessy

The idea is that a Native American flees his reservation, leaving his family behind, to escape a false murder charge, but to save his tribe he leaves. It's the middle of winter or summer (looking for extreme weather here), and he stumbles into town or maybe onto a ranch in bad shape (sick or starving or maybe not too extreme), looking for help but no one will pay attention to him until a rancher (or another occupations) sees him and takes him in. He helps him recover his health, but there is a price. Unfortunately off the reservation leaves him little choice but give his rescuer what he wants, and to pay back for services rendered begins as physical labor and turns into sexual exploits. It's not as if he has anyone else to turn to anymore.

This isn't really a deep romance but there can be a bit of reluctant romance developed between them in the long run, intially though this is definitely NC/Reluctance.

Please PM any questions.

Ons and Offs    Short Term Ideas,
Misc. Long Term Ideas

If you send me a PM and I don't respond, chances are I just missed it. Send it again!

Some heroes don't wear capes. Some just #holdthedoor.

Nessy

Oh I should have mentioned, I would play the rancher (or whatever occupation suits us)

and your character would be the Native American.
Misc. Long Term Ideas

If you send me a PM and I don't respond, chances are I just missed it. Send it again!

Nessy

Updated a bit for clarification. No one been inspired by Open Range of the mini series Into the West lately?
Misc. Long Term Ideas