Conjured Hearts - College anime hijinks game - INTEREST CHECK

Started by SpiralSpider, April 29, 2011, 02:28:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaisude

Quote from: Chaznia on May 05, 2011, 05:51:19 PM
Wow, posts!

First, I want to make sure that everyone knows that this game is, primarily, about romance, The summoned beings are called into the house and end up finding true love (eventually) with one of the human males that live there. There may be a few deviations from this rule for story sake (more info later) but that is the general scheme of things.

So if you're not looking for that kind of interaction, you'd still be able to join the thread at some point but you might have to wait. I would appreciate if your character has other intentions, you make them clear before jumping in with the gang.

As for the posts... Ok, let's do this one at a time.

About the twins - since I've received some private messages speaking out against adding them, I think it would be a good idea to keep them out. Wolfy is welcome to play another character, though. (I'll get back about that when I look over his most recent character once more)

CrazyIvan - I've heard a general consensus of opinions that you can't really be a "partially" fallen angel. I have to say that I agree. I'll look over your girl again ASAP.

Ironwolf85 - I like your character concept and I love how he's a romantic, I was really hoping for an awesome romance with the frat boy I'd play. However, I have two concerns:

• This isn't really an anthro thread. I don't know if they're on anyone's squickiness list. I don't have any issues with anthropomorphic characters but I have to be honest with you in that I don't have much experience with them either. Is there any chance your character could have something like a Kemonomimi form? (with more human features)
  • You said that male pairings don't do anything for you. Are you sure you want to play him, then? I worry about the story fizzling out later if you lose interest or start to get weirded out.
  • You mentioned your guy is quite the lover, is he going to be flirtatious/hooking up with others after he meets his particular boy? Because, if so, he wouldn't fit into the story theme.

Lumasan Yeah, right?

Kaisude

• I want to know how your dude got that name!  :D
  • I'd like to see a bit more about his physical description because his picture doesn't make it really clear
  • Again... if he'll be bedding damsels after getting his summon... he isn't really suited for this game.

Well after he gets his summon he won't be looking for anymore damsels in distress. It just added that in their for personality reasons. He's not a whore in anyway, and it wouldn't be often that he's bedding any girl. They would have to get past his imagination first before that would happen.

As for the name well I've used three times now, this being the third. It started back when I was RPGFO and I don't know how I came up with it, but I did and I've liked it ever since.

I've added more to his description hope it helps.

SpiralSpider

Quote from: CrazyIvan on May 05, 2011, 06:05:21 PM
that is fine if she is not a partial fallen angel, it was just something I think worked. Though if others don't agree with it I can easily take out that part. Also if Wolfy is the next summon, assuming his character gets approved, I am assuming I have to wait for another frat boy to join?

Actually, with Kaisude's character I believe we have just enough. Though it might look like we're one boy short because I haven't posted my boys' profile yet.

Everyone, feel free to join the OOC at any time. We can discuss storyline details there.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Kaisude

CrazyIvan

SpiralSpider

Wolfy's character is A-OK. WM is working on his wording on how to summon her at the moment.

I'll let the two of you know in just a second.

SpiralSpider

Amica and Krash are perfectly fine, too.

Krash can join the RP thread any time he wishes!  :-)

Kaisude

Sweet. I will be posting asap. I have a headache atm, but I am going to cure it soon. So I should have a post up. Any specific place I should start or just jump right in?

CrazyIvan

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Kaisude on May 05, 2011, 06:25:08 PM
Sweet. I will be posting asap. I have a headache atm, but I am going to cure it soon. So I should have a post up. Any specific place I should start or just jump right in?

Just jump in wherever you like. ^.^

Don't forget to stop by the OOC first, though.

Ironwolf85

Quote from: Chaznia on May 05, 2011, 05:51:19 PM
Wow, posts!

Ironwolf85 - I like your character concept and I love how he's a romantic, I was really hoping for an awesome romance with the frat boy I'd play. However, I have two concerns:

• This isn't really an anthro thread. I don't know if they're on anyone's squickiness list. I don't have any issues with anthropomorphic characters but I have to be honest with you in that I don't have much experience with them either. Is there any chance your character could have something like a Kemonomimi form? (with more human features)
  • You said that male pairings don't do anything for you. Are you sure you want to play him, then? I worry about the story fizzling out later if you lose interest or start to get weirded out.
  • You mentioned your guy is quite the lover, is he going to be flirtatious/hooking up with others after he meets his particular boy? Because, if so, he wouldn't fit into the story theme.

answering questions in order:
if anyone has problems with the archon's actual form, i will have him take on a more human one after his summoning. maybe with ears and a tail when he gets excited. he is one of the summons who plans to go out in public, so he has a human appearance, not quite shapeshifting as illusion.

I am sure, to tell the truth I find M/M stories with good writing engaging, and on occasion erotic, but find no attraction to males the moment I step away from a role play.

Lastly: yes Tiberius is an encouragable flirt, but once sommoned, he will fall head over heels for his summoner. He might charm, seduce, and show off, it is in his nature. But his golden heart beats only for his partner, and he was planned to be charmingly chilverious and romantic. albiet in eastern form, he has no problem with kicking the collage quarterback in the balls, throwing him into a trash can for picking on his boyfriend. Then berating him for his infantile behavior.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

SpiralSpider

Gah! You win my heart!

I plan on playing a somewhat femme drama major with a serious oral fixation.

Do you have any requests for someone who plays opposite you? (I'll take a look at your preferences in a second)

If we ever have any romantic scenes where your character isn't in a more human form, I might need a little help with that. I apologize for my lack of know-how when it comes to imagining and describing scenes like that.

SpiralSpider

Here's my Frat Boy:

Name: Tristan Marsh
Sex and Gender: Male
Sexuality: Homosexual
Ethnicity / Nationality: American
Physical Description: 5'11, thin and wily. Tristan has shoulder-length hair the same chestnut brown as his large, emotive eyes.  He's often seen (as in these sample images that are of Toboe from Wolf's Rain) wearing cargo pants and utility shirts for his job in the parks department. Outside of work he tends to wear "dress casual" and enjoys silk shirts. His ears are pierced but he otherwise has no current body modifications.
Pictures:
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm18/midorikumo/7.jpg
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm18/midorikumo/4.jpg
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm18/midorikumo/3.jpg
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm18/midorikumo/2.jpg
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm18/midorikumo/1.jpg
Talents:

• Majors in drama (aspires to be an actor but also designs costumes)
  • Minors in Music (sings, plays piano and guitar)
  • Taking ballroom dance lessons but is only a beginner
Personality: Tristan is an emotionally open person. He tends to say exactly what's on his mind and is quite sensitive and very romantic. He likes to help those in need and volunteers at a local food pantry once a week. Tristan was raised by his grandparents and since they are now quite unable to support him, he works in order to pay for his way through college. Luckily, his job is work study so they schedule him around his classes and other school activities. He has an oral fixation and almost always needs to have something in his mouth and so is usually seen with a lollipop or chewing on a pencil or something else of the like.
    Oddly enough, Tristan has never had a significant other. It seems that most of the other gays in his area aren't really looking for a relationship and he's tried one night stands and they bring him no joy. He really wants a LTR, preferably finding "the one" but he wonders if that is possible at the moment.
Ons:
gentlemen
ROMANCE
kissing
love
oral (mainly giving)
Offs:
bad hygiene
rudeness
cheaters

Ironwolf85

perfect for Tiberius, and other than the reshaped head and coloring, he is physically human (maybe with the exception of his extra size catagory downstairs XD) and don't worry his physical side is my job to write.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on May 06, 2011, 08:48:05 AM
perfect for Tiberius, and other than the reshaped head and coloring, he is physically human (maybe with the exception of his extra size catagory downstairs XD) and don't worry his physical side is my job to write.

I know you were interested in being a summon for one of the girls but all we have are the boys in the house - would you like to start a similar game later on, where the roles are reversed?

ZameRagues

I'd try that roleplay too, where the roles are reversed.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

CrazyIvan

I think most people would give it a shot, the only thing that would make it even funnier is if the summoners are supernaturals that summon humans to their world  ;D

SpiralSpider

I'm trying to figure out why human girls would summon boyfriends. Man that thought makes me feel sexist, though.

CrazyIvan

I don't quite know what to say to that lol... I just think it would be funny for a bunch of supernatural women to summon regular guys as boyfriends.

Wolfy

Quote from: CrazyIvan on May 06, 2011, 11:48:05 PM
I don't quite know what to say to that lol... I just think it would be funny for a bunch of supernatural women to summon regular guys as boyfriends.

...xD That would be so interesting.

:D I've got a slime girl I'm willing to use...

SpiralSpider

Ah... that's totally not what I had thought about the "other way around" but I suppose that's one way to think of it. ^.^''

CrazyIvan

I know, it was more of a joke that was also an interesting idea  ;D

pendarious

well they may not neccassarily be looking for boyfriends.......just experimenting with some magic book. of course the boyfriend thing just sort of happens unexpectedly.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

ZameRagues

If there just experimenting, then maybe the boys could be from different time periods of that different world. Maybe one summon is a young man from the fuedal (I don't the spelling) era of japan, another could be a modern american man, or ancient egyptian from that time period.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os