Anthro / furries elemental fantasy seting interst check...

Started by Chreestafer, November 15, 2012, 09:33:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

Actually in dungeons and dragons terms acid is an element
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Monkey

Then there's also 'Force' which is just pure energy. But I think that 'Acid' is a way to have a variation on the Earth category, that way you're not suck on 'Use rock. Use bigger rock. Use biggest rock.'
Born of the Earth, I am the Monkey that ran amok in the Heavenly Palace of the Jade Emperor.

Chreestafer

hat about acid is true, i could use a darkness character then, also though Im the force character hahaha :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Brittlby

Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

Kiyoko

Fire the soil beam! ...Sorry.

Though yeah, a darkness character wouldn't go amiss, if we consider force being 'light' per se.

Brittlby

Oh it's on like donkey kong. My element is awesome. You guys are just jealous.
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues

O/O

Kiyoko

Well, if we are doing a weaknesses system like some games.. *points at Pokémon* then....you've pretty much stomped my element!

Tydorei

Quote from: Kiyoko on November 26, 2012, 12:09:03 PM
Fire the soil beam! ...Sorry.

Though yeah, a darkness character wouldn't go amiss, if we consider force being 'light' per se.

There is a light element though.

But I guess I could make my character a darkness character... but not from a village for darkness, but as a scout that got infected by the growing darkness... I don't know. You guys go ahead and start the game... don't wait up or anything.

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Wolfie

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Player Name: Carnival of the Goat
Character Name: T'zin
Photo: (Need to work on this, won't have time to draw 'til Wednesday, but picture a female bat, sleek and wiry, jingling trinkets pierced through the trailing edges of her wings, bone jewelry and a somewhat Eastern motif to her dress)
Nude Photo:
Class: Dark-Caster/Necromancer
Age: She looks eighteen, but when she's fully possessed she'll tease people with the idea that what drives her is much, much older than that...
Race of Anthro: Bat (looks more like a flying fox than a vampire, facially)
Elemental: Void/Darkness
Bio: A slimly delicate fallen monk, refugee from some orderly temple that was infiltrated by a dark possession. She fled from an exorcising rite that very likely would have killed her. She's a torn spirit, a rather nice young lady who once entered the monastic way of life to help others, but with a dark voice whispering in her ear, twining itself through her body, casting shadows of lust and destruction across her dreams...And there are times she cannot tell if she is awake or dreaming, and her own body does not seem to be any more in her control than it is in nightmares...She does not know if she is being drawn to the Darkness to serve it, or (she guards the tiny spark of hope fearfully) perhaps to somehow free herself of it.
Flaws: Possessed! By a spirit that is hungry for life, warmth and light, eager to devour any and all energy it can. Also physically frail and slender.
Fetishes: Domme, sometime sadist, certainly into bondage, enslavement, humiliation, depravity...and then alternately, innocent and timid.

Depending on how you want to run your campaign, I figure this either won't work at all...Or might work exceedingly well. Guess I'll find out when I hear from you!

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:
Savage Worlds of My Little Pony <- Just what it says. Free supplement for SW. (Or any other MLP RP!!! :D)
Eclipse Phase <- Posthuman grit SF, open source, downloadable from their web site. VERY deep worldbuilding.
Cold City <- Espionage meets the Lovecraftian supernatural. Allies in post-war Berlin chasing down the results of secret Nazi experiments
a|state <- Post-apocalyptic sort-of-steampunk, sort-of-high tech roleplay in a massive, decaying, broken-down city-state.

Wolfie

Quote from: Chreestafer on December 03, 2012, 06:36:14 AM
Always room what idea where u thinking of?

I was thinking a char that held power over temperature, such as heat and cold. Not the most practical, but I figured it would be a good twist. As for species I figured a canine of sorts.  Probably a wolf mix if that is alright. Gender I'm still trying to decide.

Wolfie

Actually, I'd like to make a panther boy. But I still need approval on the element.

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Brittlby

O/O

Chreestafer

Tonight if not def tomorrow.  Been busy the last few days bday parties shooting a web series moving so hang tight please and tonight or tomorrow a start will be posted :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Wolfie

Wolfie

Player Name: Wolfie

Character Name: Alex Blazeclaw (Male, Bisexual)

Photo:

Class: Assassin (uses spiked gloves made of a special metal alloy that helps to better control heat transfer. fights with an open fist)

Race of Anthro: Black Panther

Elemental: Temperature

Bio: Alex has always been an outgoing individual, taking on whatever challenges await him. At a young age, he was trained by his mother and father to be the perfect assassin. He excelled in the training, soon learning that he could manipulate the temperature of his surrounding area through the use of air and heat.  His parents/mentors disappeared five years back, and now he searches for the truth of what happened to them. He will let nobody stand in his way.

Flaws: Cannot resist a good time, easily distracted, often lets his emotions cloud his reasoning.

Fetishes: Sexually, he's quite the tail raiser. He loves bondage and being dominated, though he will make his partner work for it. He especially likes anal and oral.

Wolfie

I hope my character sheet is okay. I assumed since you didnt put a time frame that it is somewhat modern day, using a more practical form of warfare than guns, guns, and more guns. Heheheheheh.... I love raves.

Chreestafer

Its actually a medieval style fantasy world so no guns
Ons and Offs
F-List

Wolfie

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Quote from: Wolfie on December 03, 2012, 02:13:59 PM
Understandable. But do that mean no raves? :(

You could get high by licking a toxic toad and dance around a really roaring bonfire, maybe?

;)

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:
Savage Worlds of My Little Pony <- Just what it says. Free supplement for SW. (Or any other MLP RP!!! :D)
Eclipse Phase <- Posthuman grit SF, open source, downloadable from their web site. VERY deep worldbuilding.
Cold City <- Espionage meets the Lovecraftian supernatural. Allies in post-war Berlin chasing down the results of secret Nazi experiments
a|state <- Post-apocalyptic sort-of-steampunk, sort-of-high tech roleplay in a massive, decaying, broken-down city-state.

Wolfie

Wolfie

My character will dance though, I dunno about the toad part... Yuck. Frogs are cool, toads, not so much.

Actually... If I'm creative enough.... I could invent the rave!! (Insert diabolical laugh here)