Smutty Anthro Furry Homebrew D&D 5e Campaign-Interest Thread

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, September 24, 2018, 08:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughing Hyena

I have a few concepts stewing in my head. I was thinking of a Human Slave Hunter (a ranger that captures runaway slaves.) or just a simple bounty hunter. But a post apocalyptic barbarian is always a popular option for my tastes. I was also thinking of playing an executioner, someone whom kills criminals, rebellious slaves and upstart novels alike. All are equal in the eyes of the headsman. Basically someone whom is willing to get his hands dirty but has legitimate reasons to give into wanderlust.

Any feedback is welcomed for a interesting but harmonious party of adventurers.

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on September 27, 2018, 08:52:16 AM
I have a few concepts stewing in my head. I was thinking of a Human Slave Hunter (a ranger that captures runaway slaves.) or just a simple bounty hunter. But a post apocalyptic barbarian is always a popular option for my tastes. I was also thinking of playing an executioner, someone whom kills criminals, rebellious slaves and upstart novels alike. All are equal in the eyes of the headsman. Basically someone whom is willing to get his hands dirty but has legitimate reasons to give into wanderlust.

Any feedback is welcomed for a interesting but harmonious party of adventurers.

Would he be opposed to being flirted with and or seduced by my alluring goat dominatrix? To her he seems like very good husband material. xD
My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/wolf%20king%20ii
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Laughing Hyena

@Drowdeviant - Considering the character is also a dominating personality, I have to ask if you would be alright with that as well? Got no problems with being flirted on, wooed and having a little more from a busty goat gal.

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on September 27, 2018, 09:32:38 AM
@Drowdeviant - Considering the character is also a dominating personality, I have to ask if you would be alright with that as well? Got no problems with being flirted on, wooed and having a little more from a busty goat gal.

Well she might not look to marry him if he's too dominant. She kind of likes to be the one in charge. xD
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Drowdeviant on September 27, 2018, 09:53:16 AM
Well she might not look to marry him if he's too dominant. She kind of likes to be the one in charge. xD

He also likes to be in charge, so it's all depending on if they can compromise for each other. Or how mutual beneficial they are for the other.

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on September 27, 2018, 10:02:45 AM
He also likes to be in charge, so it's all depending on if they can compromise for each other. Or how mutual beneficial they are for the other.

True. Though if things don't work out they'd likely still remain close even when our dear goat mistress takes a more moldable husband from some kingdom's nobility. xD

Laughing Hyena

I assume, you mean if they don't out. Well yes they are in an adventurers party.

Honestly this reminds me a touch of Han and Leia. Both are sure, stubborn and assertive, these two should never get along. However, they are both used to not being challenged. So when one does avert their gaze it means much more. Least thats what Im taking away from this plan.

Elven Sex Goddess

Prominent NPC Royals and prominent palace staff of Memphia

Name: King Ryhne Perrinand
Race:  Human
Alignment:  LN
Role:  King
Class:  Fighter 10th, 4th Cleric 
Name: Queen Rhiannon Perrinand
Alignment: Neutral Good
Role:  Queen
Class:  Aristocrat 5th,  Wizard 2nd
Name: Rachel Perrinand
Race: Human
Alignment: LG
Role:  Princess
Class:  Aristocrat 3rd, Wizard 1st
Name: Reardon Glaaney
Alignment: Le
Role:  King's Champion, (King's Nephew)
Class:  Knight 8th
Name: Reginald Thayer
Race:  Ungulus (Bison)
Role:  Advisor,  Scholar (Slave with Special Merit)
Class:  Scholar 10th
Name: Kee
Race:  Ungulus (Deer)
Alignment: Neutral
Role:  Slave/Queen's handmaiden
Class:  Expert 3rd,  Rogue 1
Name: Bruno Soppo
Alignment: CG
Role:   Palace Cook
Class:  Expert 10th

Other Notable NPC of Memphia

Name:Electra Stanford
Alignment: NE
Role:  Queen of Thieves
Class:  Rogue 8th, Fighter 2nd
Name: Lou the Mouse
Alignment: CN
Role:  Electra Right hand
Class:  Rogue 6th
Name: Alice Shiver
Alignment:  NG
Role:  Baker
Class:  Expert 5th
Name:Leviticus Raymond
Role:  Merchant/Innkeeper (Slave owner)
Class:  Expert 6th,  Sorceror 1st
Name: Norman Ironside
Alignment: LN
Role:  Blacksmith
Class:  Fighter 3rd  Expert 5th
Name:Quinn Jonas
Alignment: CN
Role: Stable Master
Class: Ranger 3rd  Expert 3rd

Laughing Hyena

Elven Sex Goddess

Laughing Hyena

Name: Garret Nasteal
Class: Fighter
Gender Male
Sexuality: Heterosexual
On's: Domination, Exhibitionism, Breastplay, Large Breasts, Anthros
Off's: Sadism, Guro/Necrophilia, Toilet Play

Alignment/Personality: Lawful Neutral. It is not within an executioner's task to judge or let his heart dissuade them. Merely to carry out the sentence the Arbiters of Memphia have handed out. The laws of the land always come first before his own personal morals. He follows the law to it's letter and spirit and doesn't let his own personal views get in the way of his job. Garret is not the type to question his task once it is presented to him. Neither does he let a persons position color his view of them. For in the eyes of a executioner; a noble or slave, criminal or citizen is equal upon the headman's block and the same rule is applied in all aspects of life. For a man that is throughly immersed in death, Garret isn't malicious nor takes pleasure in his work.

Brief Bio: The boy was larger than most humans, and stronger than most. Yet he was not very bright, and barely was able to learn basic fundamentals, however he still survives. As a farmer in Memphia, he was able to plough the fields, sow them with seeds and chop plenty of wood. He was gifted in physical labors and knew how to wordlessly do his job and usually people would leave him be. At the age of sixteen, as most able bodied men must do, he was made to enlist in the militia to defend the city. In this aspect of life, he learned how to swing more than just a woodcutters axe and learned how to fight, how to march, how to hold ground. He served for four years and then finally was relieved of active service, remarkably surviving the harsh life of a solider none the worse for wear. However, coming back to his routine life was not an option he wanted to partake in. The money was not good and the mundane life of a farmer no longer held weight for him. Thus he turned from soldier to headsman. It was a grim task and not suited for the faint of heart but for a former soldier like him, it was a job he could do. Three years had passed since this decision and as he had saved up his earnings and sought to try his fortunes to better his life. Once again, he turns back to what he is good at... swinging his axe.

Elven Sex Goddess

Garrett looks good,  approved.   

Once we get another one or two more to do their characters.   I will start the OOC thread and then the IC thread where we can start with play in Memphia until  the party rounds out to go adventuring.   

Prominent NPC for joining the adventuring

Name: Neyly
Race: Ungulus-Wild Horse
Class: Fighter-Gladiator
Gender Female
Sexuality: Hetrosexual to Bi.
On's: Anything not a off.
Off's: Underage, Scat,  feces,  watersports,  maiming. 

Alignment/Personality: Lawful Neutral,  Neyly is ingrained with her place in society as property belonging to another.  She sees nothing wrong with this.   Such is the law of the land and helps provide a stable society.   Being very charismatic and a Gladiator.  She is flamboyant in her actions.
She also is quite promiscuous.   

Brief Bio: Neyly is born and bred in captivity as a slave.  Trained in the art of Gladiatorial combat.  She is often used for such for the kingdom festival holidays when games are held.   She is owned by the kingdom. So technically her owner is the king himself.   

A romantic at heart,  Neyly is also a lover and is very promiscuous.   She is well known for her exploits around the palace with the guards and courtiers of court.   Because some, do not need it known of a liaison with even a slave.   Neyly is gained proficiency in opening locks and has even acquired herself some thieves tools.   

Chanticleer

Stripes AND spots, we've got all the important bases of the party covered. :)

I will try to work a bit more on Zkulu tonight, it has been a very busy week (actually a crazy busy month but THAT ended on Friday, thankfully).
My current O/os (need work)

Giantmutantcrab

Hello!

Wow... This looks very interesting. Getting a nice Gamma world vibe with all the different species.

And bravo for all the details!

I am quite a noob when it comes to 5th edition anything (just ask poor Chanticleer) but if you would allow an ignorant wretch I would perhaps go for something nice and simple. Like a barbarian or something. Perhaps a gladiator fighting for his freedom.

If that is ok?

Chanticleer

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on September 29, 2018, 06:56:48 PM
Hello!

Wow... This looks very interesting. Getting a nice Gamma world vibe with all the different species.

And bravo for all the details!

I am quite a noob when it comes to 5th edition anything (just ask poor Chanticleer) but if you would allow an ignorant wretch I would perhaps go for something nice and simple. Like a barbarian or something. Perhaps a gladiator fighting for his freedom.

If that is ok?

Hey GMC!

Yeah, well...I know PF pretty well but D&D5E is very weird to me. It feels like they're still hanging onto some of the 'Warcraft with the serial numbers filed off' shtick with characters only being able to do archetypes at 3rd level...So everyone's a normal whatever until level 3 when suddenly they can choose their 'real' class or something.

Anyway, I'm not good at it. I'll help if you toss out a question I DO know the answer to, but that's going to be a short list. :)

Getting my character sheet done is being a struggle. :)
My current O/os (need work)

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Chanticleer on September 29, 2018, 07:20:09 PM
Hey GMC!

Yeah, well...I know PF pretty well but D&D5E is very weird to me. It feels like they're still hanging onto some of the 'Warcraft with the serial numbers filed off' shtick with characters only being able to do archetypes at 3rd level...So everyone's a normal whatever until level 3 when suddenly they can choose their 'real' class or something.

Anyway, I'm not good at it. I'll help if you toss out a question I DO know the answer to, but that's going to be a short list. :)

Getting my character sheet done is being a struggle. :)

Anyone got any links for starting a character and create-a-race?

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on September 29, 2018, 07:25:31 PM
Anyone got any links for starting a character and create-a-race?

We have defined races crab. no creating your own. xD

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Drowdeviant on September 29, 2018, 07:40:43 PM
We have defined races crab. no creating your own. xD

Oh! I apologize. I thought that the 25 points were for race creation. My bad, sorry.

Umm... ...I noticed that there was a picture of a minotaur-like individual in the pictures at the top... Are there any "bull" races?

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on September 29, 2018, 07:48:31 PM
Oh! I apologize. I thought that the 25 points were for race creation. My bad, sorry.

Umm... ...I noticed that there was a picture of a minotaur-like individual in the pictures at the top... Are there any "bull" races?

That's a variant of the ungulus race, aka you play a slave. :3

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Drowdeviant on September 29, 2018, 07:53:16 PM
That's a variant of the ungulus race, aka you play a slave. :3

Gotcha.

So which variant should I take?

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on September 29, 2018, 08:00:19 PM
Gotcha.

Depends, the descriptors in the race info post has links to the various races crunch info. Go to the ungalus one can find what species/variant works for you. :3

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Drowdeviant on September 29, 2018, 08:07:21 PM
Depends, the descriptors in the race info post has links to the various races crunch info. Go to the ungalus one can find what species/variant works for you. :3

Maybe the rhino, but modified? Or bison?

I dunno. I am quite ignorant of such things.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on September 29, 2018, 08:00:19 PM
Gotcha.

The varient is up to you if you want to play a Ungulus.   The various breeds of Ungulus are Elephant, Rhino,  Anthelope/Deer, Camel,  Buffalo/Bison,  Wildhorse/Zebra and Boar/Warthog.   As mention Ungulus are a slave race. 

Of course you could choose to be a one of three other anthro races.  Tabaxi (felines),  Wolfolk (wolfs) and or Tortles (Turtles)  and finally chose to be a human.   

And welcome to the game.   

As for the 25 pts

Table: Ability Score Costs
Score    Points
8             0
9             1
10             2
11             3
12             4
13             5
14             7
15             9 

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on September 29, 2018, 08:14:32 PM
The varient is up to you if you want to play a Ungulus.   The various breeds of Ungulus are Elephant, Rhino,  Anthelope/Deer, Camel,  Buffalo/Bison,  Wildhorse/Zebra and Boar/Warthog.   As mention Ungulus are a slave race. 

Of course you could choose to be a one of three other anthro races.  Tabaxi (felines),  Wolfolk (wolfs) and or Tortles (Turtles)  and finally chose to be a human.   

And welcome to the game.   

As for the 25 pts

Table: Ability Score Costs
Score    Points
8             0
9             1
10             2
11             3
12             4
13             5
14             7
15             9

Hello!

Like I mentioned I was interested by the minotaur-looking chap in the pictures in the intro. Would there be some kind of equivalent?

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on September 29, 2018, 08:17:03 PM
Hello!

Like I mentioned I was interested by the minotaur-looking chap in the pictures in the intro. Would there be some kind of equivalent?

Yes a Ungulus Buffalo/Bison breed would be such.