Alice (recruiting)

Started by Levi, January 17, 2018, 10:30:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Levi

Has anyone read the manga Alice in the country of hearts by Quin Rose

<Snip> ~Staff

I would really love to develop a game based around this. It's your basic Alice in wonderland plot but the other characters are all part of mafia gangs and have there own turf. Alice is the only one who can come and go between each territory. All the territorys are ruled over by the Queen of hearts.

It doesn't have to follow the books at all, just the concept of having the classic tale twisted intreguied me.

Examples of Characters Available: Alice

<Snip> ~ Staff

Queen of Hearts

White Rabbit

Tweedledum and Tweedledee

Mad Hatter

To name but a few! Every character will love Alice in their own twisted way and it's  up to her to choose kept  she stays or goes. If there is someone who you think would work in the wonderland setting then feel free to run it by me! Also feel free to change the sex of any character to suit you as a writer. Warning This rp will be heavy on violence and smut.
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Levi

Gang affliction:

Roses temporary name can be changed
Domain Mad hatter house and surrounding woods
Characters: Mob Boss Mad Hatter
March Hare
Doormouse
Twins

Hearts
Domain The Castle
Characters: Mob boss Queen of Hearts
King of hearts
White Rabbit
Any who work in the castle (cards ace, jack, so on)

Miroque

Would you be GMing this, and if so, would it be bad not to have read the said manga ?

I could be your Alice here thou.

Devilyn Sydhe

Tentative interest, possibly the twins, just wondering how dark the game is aiming to reach.  Thinking the twins could be Hatter's henchmen with an unhealthy interest in Alice.

SithLordOfSnark

Tentatively interested in taking up Mad Hatter.
Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

Levi

Hey everyone thanks for the interest!

Quote from: Miroque on January 17, 2018, 05:12:11 PM
Would you be GMing this, and if so, would it be bad not to have read the said manga ?

I could be your Alice here thou.

I will be GM yes. I will not be playing any major PC's for this. You don't have to have read the books at all. Obviously Alice is sweet innocent, uncoruptable, she speaks her mind and doesn't really understand why everyone can't just get along.

Quote from: KalebHyde on January 17, 2018, 05:38:22 PM
Tentative interest, possibly the twins, just wondering how dark the game is aiming to reach.  Thinking the twins could be Hatter's henchmen with an unhealthy interest in Alice.

The characters all have a dark twist to them, in the manga the twins also (I believe of the top of my head) have a rather impressive collection of weapons. As to how dark, while there will be battles and NPC death with PC injury. Of course in the original Lewis Carol book there are underlays of drugs but I don't think it will be more then that?! Not sure that answers the question lol!

Will draw up a charcter sheet later on today :)

edit so that we keep within the rules of E if any characters including Alice want consentual sexy scenes they need to be aged over 18 but I'm not actually worried about age in general :)

Levi

[b]Name[/b]
[b]Age[/b]
[b]Sex[/b] M/F
[b]Sexuality[/b]
[b] Description[/b] Picture if applicable and written description
[b]Face Claim[/b] if used
[b]Personality[/b] ie.Sassy/ swarve/ Dangerous
[b]Background[/b]
[b]Gang Afflation[/b]
[b]Weapons[/b] Carried and owned
[b]Character ons/offs[/b] sexual
[b]Character ons/offs[/b] personal
[b]Writer name[/b]

Kokaine

Im interested in the Queen of Hearts role.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Levi

Quote from: Kokaine on January 18, 2018, 02:29:41 PM
Im interested in the Queen of Hearts role.

Great please fill in the character sheet when ready :)

Levi

Update
Just received a gentle repremand from the staff over some images I used so all characters must  be over 18 years of age. Looking forward to seeing the character sheets that everyone creates :)