Pokemon interest check

Started by Shade, June 25, 2010, 02:38:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iroleplayyaoi

Futunari isn't my thing, but I don't have anything against it for other people. =)

Carlissa, I wouldn't mind my male character [back when he thought he was straight] getting her pregnant and later finding out he's actually gay. If you don't mind to go with that. It's alright if you don't, since it does have a soap opera-ish feel to it and I would know since I watch soaps way too much lol.

Carlissa

I have nothing against a female having a penis, but they just creep me out a little...

@Iroleplayyoi: But if your character is the father of the baby AND gay... That means that my character wont have a happy ending! *Cries*
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

iroleplayyaoi

Carlissa

Well, if no one else volenteers, I guess it would be alright... It would make a lot of tention between the two ;)
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

iroleplayyaoi

Lol. True. Just let me know if you want to go through with it or not.  :-)

Shade

Alright, futunari will be allowed, if you wish.

Kaiser Maverick

Im interested in this.And I'll be the father if thata acceptable.

Wolfy

*Tags Carly and runs away* ...o3o :P I'll probably be in this RP...maybe. *shrugs*

Shade

Ok, I think we've got enough interest to have people start posting their characters.

Name:
Orientation:
Appearance:
Personality/Bio:
Pokemon Team:
-1st
-2nd
-3rd
-4th
-5th
-6th

Here's mine.

Name: Zane Griston

Sex: Male

Orientation: Straight

Appearance:

Personality/Bio: He's normally calm and reserved, quietly analyzing the battlefield as he fights. Even though he doesn't show his emotions often, he cares deeply for each of his pokemon, and any person he befriends on his journey. He started in the Sinnoh region, receiving his first pokemon from Professor Rowan. Since then, he's travelled to several regions, collecting pokemon and battling Gym Leaders and Elite 4 members along the way. While he doesn't try and capture every pokemon he sees, he has an impressive collection none the less.

Main Pokemon Team:
- Infernape
- Salamence
- Jolteon
- Weavile
- Lucario
- Rhyperior

I ask that everyone keep their pokemon's attacks limited to four.

Geradine

if there's still room, i'm interested in this.

Name: Ryan Idowu
Appearance:http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=837659
Personality/Bio: Patient and quiet, he is usually overlooked until he speaks, as he rarely speaks in large amounts. He is one of those Trainers that have been kidnapped, and then promptly forgotten until it is his turn to battle. he takes care of his pokemon before himself, leaving his own appearence slightly worn. his pokemon trust him implicitly, and will do anything within their ability for him.
Team:
- Blastoise
- Vaporeon
- Mantine
- Snowlass
- Walrein
- Empoleon
The view from behind a scope puts everything into perspective.

There are many things you can tell about a person by the way he/she writes. -me, i think.

iroleplayyaoi

Name: Ace Landers
Orientation: Bisexual
Appearance: Ace
Personality/Bio: Enjoys pulling pranks on Team Rocket and stealing the pokemon they capture. Ace is extremely hot headed and not afraid to back down from a fight. He has been known to take on too much and almost was captured by Team Rocket during one of his heists. He’s intelligent and has a found interest in making up gadgets to use. He knows how to hack and will always use it to pull some prank on Team Rocket. Ace was born in the Kanto Region and his first pokemon was Charmander from Professor Oak. He began to find interest in fooling with Team Rocket’s heads when he easily defeated them and to this day it’s his favorite past time.

When he was bored one day trying to think of another prank to pull on Team Rocket, Ace stumbled upon a girl who just lost her pokemon to them. He wasn't one to really be soical with anyone other than his pokemon, but he couldn't resist messing with Team Rocket and doing something good for once. This was the first time he stole pokemon back for anyone. Even after helping Sara retrieve her pokemon from the annoying gang, he found her tagging along with him. At first he was annoyed...but as time went on he started to get feelings for her.

Their relationship went to the next level and although he enjoyed it, he started thinking about one other men while he was with Sara. He started to believe he was gay and felt as though he was losing feelings for her. After telling her the truth and leaving her short, he found out too soon that he still had some feeling for her. Ace found he wasn't gay, but bisexual, but there was no way to get to Sara now that he left her. He decided o go back to his old "hobby" and wouldn't let anyone else tag along with him other than his pokemon. He couldn't stand a repeat.

Pokemon Team:
- Charmander [he never evolved]
- Raichu
- Haunter
- Abra
- Cloyster
- Sandslash

Nyarly

In the end, I decided to play an ordinary (read: penis-less) female character. I still have to make her (of course I do have a concept and an idea about her appearance) and choose her pokemon, but I think I will post her today.

Does the team have to be composed of six pokemon or can I choose less?

Shade

You can choose fewer if you want to, Nyarly.

Geraldine, this is still open.

I suppose I should've mentioned this before, but I would prefer for there to be no legendaries on teams. If we really go with how it is in the pokemon world, then there will only be one trainer with that pokemon. Seems a bit unfair to me.

Carlissa

*Nods* I agree. Legendaries are no fun! XP

Nyarly

I'm finally done with my character:

Name: Gabriela Raynard
Sex: Female
Orientation: Bisexual
Appearance: Gabriela is of rather tall height, with big breasts, long black hair, tied into a think ponytail, and blue eyes. She wears a sleeveless black dress, that barely covers her breasts and is slitted on both sides, showing much of her legs. On her face she wears a pair of glasses and she always carries around a whip.
Personality/Bio: A native of Sinnoh, having got her first pokemon from Professor Rowan, Gabriela is a former member of Team Galactic, but left them, bored and dissatisfied of the other members. Since then she travels around, looking for interesting things. But what she considers interesting, changes rather often. Some interests are constant though: Pokemon, fighting in general and sex.
Gabriela is anything but submissive and while she can subordinate to someone, as long as she deems him/her worthy (as was the case with Cyrus), she prefers to stay alone or be on top.
Pokemon Team:
-Nidoqueen
-Hitmontop
-Jynx
-Persian
-Skitty
-Dratini

Geradine

i've changed out Suicune for a Snowlass. i has no more legendaries.
The view from behind a scope puts everything into perspective.

There are many things you can tell about a person by the way he/she writes. -me, i think.

Nyarly

Gijinka pokemon are pokemon who look like humans, but have pokemon features. Think of catgirls (which are basically cat gijinkas), who are like human girls, but have cat ears and tails.

Carlissa

Name: Sara "Piper" Charson
Sex: Female
Orientation: Hetro
Appearance: http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo351/PikaPow3/Pregnant%20Anime/b164.jpg (She's about 7 months pregnant)
Connected to the straps are black jean short shorts, with the ends of the leg holes cut off, exposing the white insides of the jeans. The shorts cover her butt, but they barely cover any of her legs. She also wears solid black stockings that cover up to 50% of her thighs.
Personality/Bio: Anyone who has known Sara for a long time would describe her as a "beautiful and emotional tomboy". Her personality is unique, mixing the traits of a tough and cool tomboy with a romantic, sexy, and sensitive teenage girl. When she was a kid, Sara was the most masculine female in the region. Nicknamed Piper by her friends, Sara was a stong trainer with a battle hungry attitude. She was quite cute as well, and she wasn't afraid to use it to her advantage. She would use her looks against her opponents, distracting a male trainer with her cute face and charm to find an opening in the battle.

Sara's personality didn't change until her little brother was born. Being 11 years younger than her, everybody suspected that she would take advantage of him like most older siblings did. But suprisingly, that wasn't the case. Sara was actually very kind and gentle with her brother. Since both her parents were buisness workers, Sara was left with the responsability of taking care of him. She was forced to be a mother figure in his life, but she didn't mind. In fact, she LIKED being the nice big sister to her brother instead if the rough tomboy that she was. This was when she becan to change.

Sara slowly became more feminine as time went on. She grew to be more emotional, giggly, caring, and even sexual. Her clothing style changed from baggy and masculine to light and exposing. She does still retain some of her boyish personality, however.

Even though Sara has been a trainer since her childhood, she didn't start her journey until she was 14. Her Pokemon team was strong and fit for travel, with most of them fully evolved and experienced in combat. She sometimes has regrets of leaving home, since she left her friends and brother behind. But it was for the best.

Sara's original objective was to become the Pokemon Champion, but she soon realized that all she wanted to was to make her Pokemon stronger. So Sara decided to eventally leave Johto and travel to other parts of the world, in search of strong trainers.

Recently on her journey, some of her Pokemon were stolen by Team Rocket while she was traveling Kanto. In a desperate attempt to get them back, Sara teamed up with a trainer named Ace to retrieve her Pokemon. Usually, Sara didn't like to team up with other trainers, but this was a special case.

They rescued her Pokemon sucessfully and safely. But strangely, Sara took a liking for Ace, and decided to travel with him for a while. The two had chemistry, that much was true. Even though they started out as friends, the two soon developed a sexual relationship.

But when Sara developed romantic feelings for Ace, he left. Claiming that he was gay and that he couldn't love her, he decided to leave her. Heartbroken, Sara considered ending her journey right there. But then, something even BIGGER happened.

Sara was impregnated by Ace. Finding a new resolve in her journey, she decided to get stronger to get revenge on Ace for impregnating with an unwanted baby, and also for leaving her to persue a same sex relationship.

But strangely, Sara cherishes her unborn baby. Like any good mother, she loves it with all of her heart and dreams of helping it through it's journey as a Pokemon trainer when the time comes.

But when Sara was discovering that she
Pokemon Team:
-Metagross
-Snorlax
-Mismagius
-Sceptile
-Swampert
-Arcanine

iroleplayyaoi

Just letting everyone know that I made Ace bisexual instead. =)

Nyarly

So he would have sex with women, although you don't play that normally?

iroleplayyaoi

Yup. I'm fine with that too. =)

Kaiser Maverick

Name:Wes"Gale"Rain
Sex:Male
Orientation:Straight
Appearance:
Personality/Bio:Wes has a jocular personality.He often at times will be the one who will break tension in the air and make it a happy time.But as his name suggests he's the storm after the calm.His pokemon are a diverse team.The are near elite four status.He cares deeply for his pokemon and return they give him 200% back.He makes sure every one on his team is properly cared for and he will risk his life for them.In battle his demeanor will often change from nice to disturbingly focused.He will exploit any weakness he finds in his opponent.
Pokemon Team:
-1st-Espeon
-2nd-Swellow(Shiny)
-3rd-Sceptile
-4th-Torterra
-5th-Infenape
-6th-Garchomp

DigitLninja

Name: Flare Daniels

Sex: male

Appearance:

Personality/Bio: Despite his intimidating appearance he really is quite a nice guy who does his best to show his Pokemon as much respect and love as he can. He has received all eight badges from each region but never once participated in the final league tournament. When asked why he doesn't participate he usually just smiles or chuckles and then changes the subject.

Pokemon Team:
-1st Blaziken (nickname: Wildfire)
-2nd Glaceon (nickname: Shiver)
-3rd shiny Umbreon (nickname: Moonlight)
-4th shiny Espeon (nickname: Solar Flare)
-5th Leafeon (nickname: Rose)
-6th Jolteon (nickname: Zap Cap)
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Shade

Alright, everything looks good people :)

Unfortunately, we seem to be a bit off balance. I count 5 males, and only 2 females.

Wolfy

Quote from: Shade on July 09, 2010, 08:56:05 AM
Alright, everything looks good people :)

Unfortunately, we seem to be a bit off balance. I count 5 males, and only 2 females.

GangB-*drops through the floor*

But seriously...o3o That could be a problem...potentially, anyway.