An Eastern Front winter tale (M looking for F)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 07, 2014, 05:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Russia, in the early months of 1942. Advancing German forces have pushed Russian forces on a desperate retreat over their own frozen and desolate farmlands. The swastika is hanging all over Europe, Imperial Japanese forces are clawing at the United States reduced navy, and the world balance is tipping dangerously toward worldwide fascism. But on the steppe an old familiar ally of Mother Russia have come to Stalin's help: General Winter. In furious snowstorms and terrifying cold all over the eastern front, the Germans are learning again that hell is not a warm place.

In the rush to send soldiers to the crumbling front, the Russians are breaking some traditions and enlisting women to military duty in all services including combat and officer tasks as well as the somewhat more classic nurse and administrative tasks. German forces quickly realize that it does not matter if the sniper rifle or the machine pistol is held by a man or by a woman.

In a solitary area of the stretched out front, the two sides meet one on one: A German officer and a female Russian officer/soldier. He has strayed far from his unit by the fates of war, while she is on the hunt for enemies who might have intelligence information. Both are seasoned and experienced soldiers, and a cat and mouse game ensues where the role might change. But General Winter slowly becomes the real enemy for both as the weather get worse and worse. Will the two opponents try to use it to their advantage, or decide to survive together at least for the time being? Or will this end with blood in the snow?

I am looking for a female to play the female character. I am flexible about changing the setting somewhat but I want this to be a realistic story. Inspiration should be movies like 'Stalingrad' and 'Enemy At The Gates'. If the mutual attraction is there on character or player level there will probably be sex at some point but it is not a given.

As per current standards I am asking that replies are sent me through PM rather than posted here. Thank you.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories