Searching.... Searching....

Started by Slywyn, January 18, 2010, 11:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slywyn

I have a horrible imagination for coming up with ideas. But once someone presents me with the basis of an idea, I can generally agree with it, or alter it in some small way to make it agreeable. Basically, I'm open for juuuust about anything within my areas of play.

I do m/f, f/futa, m/futa, and my favorite futa/futa. I can write a F/futa part fairly convincingly, though I know I'm not the best at it.

I tend to like fantasy settings, though I can do some real world stuff too.

I tend to lean towards the cute/romancy side of things.

I'll do things on the forums, or over IM.

I'm horribly sub. I have a hard time being dom, though I do get in the mood for it sometimes. I love to be ordered about, told to do things. I'm in it to please. Just no chains, whips, humiliation and such. I don't really go for the BDSM side of things.

I'll do any Fur or Anthro coupling, as long as there's actual fur on the characters. Or one, if you wanted to do something Anthro/Human.

Basically anything listed in my O/O's thread, really.

Story Ideas -

WoW stories - I would like to do anything WoW related. For some reason I'm better playing female characters in WoW, though. These can be M/F F/futa, m/futa, futa/futa. Though I'm rather drawn towards the elves, both Belf, and Nelf, I don't mind playing a human or draenei either. I don't really see much sex appeal in the other races, sorry. =/

Dragons! - For some reason, I've been on a dragon kick recently. I'd love to do something with a dragon. >.< The one idea that I've been kicking around kind of happens in like... Midevil-ish times. A warrior(The original idea was a female warrior/male dragon, though could be switched) gets lured into a dragon's cave, and then had their way with by said dragon. The idea I had originally used enchanted food(Because dragons are magical... and stuff... I needed a way to make the human willing, okay! >.<) that was like an aphrodesiac, which made the human horny and willing to at least somewhat willing to go along with the dragon's plans.

Sword of Truth series - I *could* play Richard. If so, I'd want to find someone who could play a convincing Khalan/Cara. And they'd have to know the backstory of the series, but be able to play an original storyline within it. Though I could see myself playing a different version of the events that unfolded in Faith of the Fallen.

I'm also not against the idea of bestiality. It's just taking being a furry one step farther, really. I've done one story with it already, but I'd be open to others. I'd only really be comfortable playing/being with a cat/dog/wolf, though.

Will update when I get more ideas.
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Slywyn

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Slywyn

FlirtyFox

Mmm WoW does sound like a cool concept to base an RP off of, unfortunately I haven't played it enough to know all the towns and settings and such. xD I do get some satisfaction from seducing people though. x3
Looks like I just picked a fresh bouquet of oopsy-daisies.

Slywyn

Slywyn

I will be gone from E for... well, a really long time, after the 11th. Check my sig for details.

Slywyn

Guess who's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. xD

Well, I've actually been back for a really long time. I just... haven't really been in the mood to RP here for some reason. Idk why. o_o The ideas I've posted are still... you know, viable. Heh. Gonna add a few more, though.

To everyone that was here with me before, "Hai again!" to everyone that's new, 'sup. =3

Edit!: Also, for those of you that I had stories with. If you want to start them up again, gimme a message. If not, then I understand. I've been gone a looooooong time. >.<

Slywyn

I'm back. Again. Hopefully to stay? I updated the thread with some new ideas, and changed it to be more in line with my current tastes.

As I said in my o/os thread, if any mod takes offense at me using my very old thread, just let me know and I'll make a new one.