LadySky's Star Wars RP Ideas

Started by LadySky, May 27, 2009, 12:38:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merlyn

We can always use more smugglers.  :)
Check here if you care why I haven't been around.
Why must all of humanity be consumed by such insanity?

"I know not with what weapons world war three will be fought with, but world war four will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein.

Ons and Offs

LadySky

Yes Yes! Human traffic is goooooooood!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

LadySky

HPDDJ would you want to be a human or other?
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Doomsday

I don't know of many Star Wars species, but yes, a human would be good.

LadySky

EDIT: Character Thread Now Open~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38080.0

OOC Thread Now Open~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38082.0

Links is on opening post of this thread as well.

Doktor Sleepless

Is this still open? I want in!!!! I might be a half-human half-Wroonian slicer, is that ok?

LadySky

Totally Awesome! Yeppers still open! Join usssssssssssss! 

Doktor Sleepless

Alright, count me in then!!! How do we start? :P

LadySky

Character posts are coming in here......

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38080.0

Hoping to begin RP by Friday of next week!

Doktor Sleepless

What's the time period?

EDIT: Oh, I see. In that case, my character will be a human, mercenary slicer who has a soft spot for helping the nascent Rebel Alliance. He'll be Force sensitive, but was missed by the Jedi Order for training, so he just has some basic abilities, mostly related to machinery, that he just ascribes to being VERY good at his job.

I'll work on him and post when ready.

LadySky

Absolutely perfect! Weeeeeeeee!

Doktor Sleepless

More ideas come to my mind, and I'll have a short background and stuff tonight.

LadySky

LadySky

Wooohooooo! *Does dance of joy!*    XD

Moon and Star

Name: Ajah Vino
Species: Twi'lek

Description: A violet skinned woman, likely Twi'lek but if so she keeps her lekku secured and covered under a blue silken scarf atop her head. Her eyes are dark green jade color. Her outfit appears fairly nondescript at first glance. Upon further scrutiny it looks as if it's a simple flight suit, maybe one size too big for her with additional padding to the joints.  She also wears a small jacket over the suit and what looks to be a nice, but fairly worn pair of boots. As she moves, someone with a keen eye might see that despite the loose fitting jump suit, the woman is quite a bit more muscular than your average twi'lek, yet the precision and grace of the species is not lost on her one bit.

Around her waist is a belt with a holster on her right hip, fastened securely to her leg. Only the handle of the side arm can be seen and it looks fairly elegant, though no brand or manufacturer is clear.

Over her shoulder is a sling that attaches to a crude rifle sleeve. Like her side arm, little can be told about it. The butt of the rifle is really the only part visible, it appears to be wood that has seen some wear. However, looking more closely at it one can see there are several very evenly cut notches on a small metal plate that looks as if it has been added to the weapon, most certainly post manufacturer.

On a Bio: I haven't decided on everything yet. The character is a work in progress in that respect. I'll likely add one as I read more about other players' characters to see if I could tie her in somehow.

LadySky

She's awesome Moon and Star! Are you going to post her on the character thread or wait till you have her completed?

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38080.0

Moon and Star

Oh boy. I feel silly... This isn't the character thread? <.< Oh well. I'll work on her some more before hand then. hehehe Thank you for your kind words.

LadySky

If you read my latest post on the OOC thread you will see that we have pretty much filled up on force using characters.

If you want to add an alien, human, etc. character please feel free, plenty of room for more regular characters!

Especially interested in NON-Force Wielding characters & Females!

LadySky

PhantomPistoleer

And by bumping, Sky means she wants more womenz.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Indigo

*raises hand*

I'd love in if you want me.

I'm adaptable. What would you like?

Something dark? *grins*

Merlyn

OOO OOO we still don't really have any black market dealers, or crime lords.  If you want something dark that is.  Or an assassin...
Check here if you care why I haven't been around.
Why must all of humanity be consumed by such insanity?

"I know not with what weapons world war three will be fought with, but world war four will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein.

Ons and Offs

Indigo

Oh my...what lovely things to choose from.  *dances fingers across the choices*

No assassin?  I must protest...I'd enjoy slippin into that place...only with permission of our LadySky though, of course.

Edit- Please note, if there is something you would rather have for the story, I am absolutely fine with basically anything, LadySky. Black market sounds rather interesting...actually very interesting... Just let know, and I would love to fill in any role.  Thank you.