Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wandering Mind

Guilty.  I have a number of games like that for the PS2 and PS3 and I've fallen out of gaming in recent years.  I wouldn't mind getting back into it but I haven't the time.

You didn't start an RP from starting by ignoring PMs.
Estimated response rate: 3 to 10 days.
Owed Posts: Too many
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

stormwyrm

Wait, what? I don't think I have ever ignored anyone who PMed me wanting to start an RP, so... not guilty?
(not that it happens very often...)

To have boldly split infinitives you are guilty.
If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

Story Tale

God yes, especially when I skip proof-reading.

You sir or ma'am, have been accused of dangling your modifiers!

MelisaArtemis

Nope, not guilty

The next person is hereby accused of having imagined themselves as the opposite gender :P

Wandering Mind

Guilty.  Thanks to Ranma 1/2.  I've decided it's not for me.  The gender-swapping thing, not the manga.  I read the whole series.  I prefer Inuyasha though (done by the same author).

You do not finish the entire container and return it to the refrigerator with a little left for the next person.

[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

LaVnde

Guilty.

You are not celebrating Easter.
Muse -  Pretty much AFK
Plot | O/O | PC's

stormwyrm

Not guilty.

You are chronically underdressed at home.
If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

CaptainErotica

Guilty!

Guilty are you of being chronically underdressed at work?

Wandering Mind

Not guilty.  Maybe?  I work an office job but I've been wearing black sneakers instead of dress shoes.  I'm trying to be sneaky about it.

You live in your hometown.
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

CyrodilicBrandy

Not guilty, thank the Maker.

On the subject of 'home': locked yourself out of the house?

Undeniable Sin

Not guilty

Done something permanent and regretted it almost immediately
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Wandering Mind

Maybe?  I can think of numerous behaviors and mistakes (some that still make me cringe) but can't think of anything fits that criteria exactly.  Fortunately, I can't think of anything permanent.  Most of my stupidity has temporary ramifications.

You did something in middle school/junior high that was appalling.
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

CaptainErotica

Not guilty

Have you ever eaten snow?

stormwyrm

If catching snowflakes on your tongue counts, then yes, guilty as charged.

Your car is filthy.
O/OA/A, Requests

Nico

Not guilty. I cannot stand dirty cars.

Passing it on.

Stattick

The inside of the car or the outside of the car? Oh, who am I kidding, they're both filthy.

Sometimes when you have sex, you don't care whether your partner comes, so long as you do.
O/O   A/A

MelisaArtemis

Nuh uh... quite the other way around... the problem of having a "superman" as the hubby... his endurance and stamina is several times of mine....

the next person is hereby accused of drinking more than 5 liters of water a day

Nico

Hrm. I am going to say not guilty because while I do drink a lot, I doubt it really is 5 litres. I never counted it mind you and perhaps, on a really hot day or during a long distance run, it might end up being 5 litres or more.

The next person drinks their coffee black.

CaptainErotica

Nope, don’t drink it at all.

The next person is guilty of putting pineapple on pizza.

MelisaArtemis

I... don't mind it but I prefer not

the next person is accused of having ordered a vegetarian steak :'D

BigCat23

Not guilty!

Next person has walked in on a roommate while having intimate time (could have been alone or with another person... or several people :-D)

Stattick

Guilty! It was a roommate, playing with himself. In the living room, when I was in bed. I didn't realize what he was doing, he didn't realize I'd woken up. So I walked in, "Hey, what's up."

Passing it on.

O/O   A/A

stormwyrm

Not guilty.

You have walked in on a person of the opposite sex while they were in a state of undress.
O/OA/A, Requests

Stattick

Guilty. I came home from work one day. I started walking down the hall toward my bedroom. A roommate's cute, live-in girlfriend, not knowing I was home, chose that moment to leave her bedroom and step to the bathroom for a shower. She wasn't wearing a stitch. Honestly, it embarrassed me more than it did her.

O/O   A/A

Peccavi

I'm going to assume the question was passed.  XD

Guilty. The most memorable time was at a Halloween party and apparently someone had come straight from work and had to slip into a bedroom to change into their costume. I didn't know this and was heading to the same bedroom because it had a huge vanity mirror and I had to do my FX make up for my costume.

Oops! (He had a really nice butt, though.)

Passing it!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs