Airship Crash on Claw Island (Pathfinder game)

Started by Sethala, March 21, 2013, 12:28:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NicciKotor

Horray! I do plan on wanting her to be used as the party's pet divine caster. Yelling at her to get over here to cast create water or endure elements, getting in some casual abuse and rape for a job well done. Making her be grateful that you are only just raping her and not something actually evil or harmful.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Angie

...I'm the only Good aligned asshole here, aren't I? Well I am Chaotic...and hell, I've already said I'll do anything to get off the island.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

NicciKotor

Top Cat

Quote from: Angiejuusan on March 21, 2013, 07:52:12 PM
...I'm the only Good aligned asshole here, aren't I? Well I am Chaotic...and hell, I've already said I'll do anything to get off the island.
If I make it in, I'm likely to be Chaotic Good.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

NicciKotor

Quote from: Top Cat on March 21, 2013, 08:17:19 PM
If I make it in, I'm likely to be Chaotic Good.

Nuuuu, we need as many asshole rapists there is!

who149

We need someone Evil with a high bluff that can convince him that raping you would be for the greater good.
Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Videospirit

Seren Arc, human Sorcerer Evil with a high bluff?

Any special rules for hp?

who149

Ons and offs!

NicciKotor

Quote from: who149 on March 21, 2013, 10:05:32 PM

I have high hopes for this campaign.

You're breasts are smaller then mine, therefore you shall be my personal servant while we are stuck on this island. Mywhahahaha!

ShadowFox89

Good aligned characters can't have forced servants :P

Besides, you'll be in chains for the most part.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Angie

Quote from: NicciKotor on March 21, 2013, 10:17:48 PM
You're breasts are smaller then mine, therefore you shall be my personal servant while we are stuck on this island. Mywhahahaha!
I have Charm Person. And I guarantee, the one time you need to save against it is the time your roll a 1. Seen it happen.

ShadowFox89

Charm does not equal dominate. Just means the target sees you as a friend.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

NicciKotor

Quote from: Angiejuusan on March 21, 2013, 10:24:47 PM
I have Charm Person. And I guarantee, the one time you need to save against it is the time your roll a 1. Seen it happen.

I will most likely have the highest will save in the party, so good luck with that. Doesn't matter anyway, since I didn't put any skill points into sense motive. She is a goody goody sparkle cutie goody goody. Anyone whom is evil and listening to her talk for longer then a minute will want to projectile vomit from how naive and nice she is.

who149

Quote from: NicciKotor on March 21, 2013, 10:17:48 PM

Alright~ What if I used her for my character portrait then? http://ts3.explicit.bing.net/th?id=H.4841691815610598&pid=1.7

Ons and offs!

NicciKotor

who149

Quote from: NicciKotor on March 21, 2013, 10:30:11 PM
I will most likely have the highest will save in the party, so good luck with that. Doesn't matter anyway, since I didn't put any skill points into sense motive. She is a goody goody sparkle cutie goody goody. Anyone whom is evil and listening to her talk for longer then a minute will want to projectile vomit from how naive and nice she is.

Or they'll force her mouth into doing something more useful~

Also, i'm not sure if its physically possible for breast to be larger then yours.

Ons and offs!

Angie

Quote from: NicciKotor on March 21, 2013, 10:30:11 PM
Allow me to quote:
"I have +20 to Disable Device! There is no way this trap will ever spring!" *Rolls, die comes up 1* DM (Me) "Okay, roll fort save." *die rolls something not high enough to save her* "Well, fuck you, you're dead!"

Videospirit

Ladies Ladies, please, does it really matter which of you is in charge of each other when you're all subservient to me?

Blinkin

my, my... busy little sex fiends weren't we?

For the record, if I make it in, add one more NG to the gang, and she has a little thing about using and abusing, so she'll be a scrapper.

Other point... why all of you are raping and pillaging each other, who's going to notice the tribe of orcs just waiting for you to get your pants down about your ankles for their little anal fetishes? ;)

Somehow, I doubt that the PC's will be the only ones on the island, probably airship crew, natives, horny animals and the occasional dragon just for kicks...

And how did you get that 20 in disable device?? I need to learn these tricks as I never see those numbers at level 10. *sighs*

I think that she's done. Introducing... Brooke!

[/spoiler]
Name: Brooke Wood         Player: Blinkin
Race: Half-Elf            Sex: Female
Class: Swashbuckler         Favored Class: Rogue
Level: 5            EXP:23,000
Alignment: Neutral Good      Next Level: 35,000

Physical Description:
Brooke could be best described as a striking woman of unusual beauty.  A mass of rich reddish-gold colored hair falls about her face and shoulders in curly locks; framing a lightly tanned face that’s dominated by moss green eyes. Slightly pouty lips under a straight nose and a firm, almost stubborn chin completes her visage. An athletic figure with a combination of soft curves and firm muscles is accentuated with generous d breast, a slender, toned waist and flaring out into rounded hips and rear. Long, lean legs and well worked arms complete the image. Brooke is most often seen in a low necked blouse, silk jacket and weapon belt over close fitting breaches that are tucked into thigh high, turned down boots. The final touch is a wide brimmed hat with a thick plume on the left side.

Personality:
Brooke is, in her heart, a fiercely loyal and passionate woman. On the outside, she ranges from an almost girlish quality in humor and flirting to a no-non-sense, sometimes ruthless fighter. When you’re a friend, you’re a friend for life… when she loves, she loves hard and takes life as it comes. Prone to occasional bad puns, off color jokes and snippy remarks at the most inopportune moments gives her a charm that is hard to avoid. She would rather talk her way out of trouble than fight it… unless it involves some injustice wronged companion… then all bets are off.

Background:
Brooke is the only child of  Myles and Relena Wood, glassblowers of some small reputation in the region for their fine work. Brooke, on the oter hand, had little use for the trade and knew that she would have little likelihood to ever need to follow her father into it, so there wasn't much concern about it.

What she was interested in, and the bane of her parent's existance, was an old adventurer who lived down the street who liked to tell the local young people tales about far off places and exciting fights with amazing things. Just the thing to catch a young woman's fancy and she absorbed them like a sponge!

When Brooke was in her early teens, she begged the old man to teach her how to use a blade like he had against this foe, or that faul being and after some time... and no few sweets, he agreed. It was much too soon for a sword, but she was able to handle a rapier and had the speed and grace that such a weapon required. After a couple of years, she was nearly a match for any man in town and she set out on her first adventure.... the adventure didn't turn out particularly well, but it was exciting; if not in the way that she had invisioned.

Brooke took a job with a merchant family as a caravan guard and served them for several years before she met the oldest son, Macale and sparks began to fly almost from the beginning. By the time that she had moved on to working for him, there were more than sparks between them and things quickly grew from employer/employee to lovers; a state that the family would not permit!

Things had advanced almost to the point of no return when the father was forced to take action and remove the "little trolip" from the scene... afterall, a proper arrangement was being worked out with another prosperous family and Brooke would interfere with that if she didn't disappear.

Late on an evening during the Festival of the Street, Macale and Brooke were waylayed in a courtyard and there were some fatalities. When the town guard was summoned, Macale was unconscious, another merchant's son was dead and 2 servants were aware enough to acuse Brooke of committing murder and almost killing Macale as well... nevermind that the killing strike came from a dagger and not her blade... In a farce of a midnight trial, she was sentensed to life in prison and shipped off to be hidden away until transport could be arranged.

Ability Scores:
STR: 16 (+3) Carry: L: 76, M: 153, H: 230
DEX: 18 +4
CON: 15 +2
INT: 17 (+3)
WIS: 10 (+0)
CHA: 14 +2

Saving Throws:            Combat:
Fort: +3         HP: 44/44
Reflex: +8         Init: +4
Will: +1         Speed: 30’

Offense:               Defense:
Base Attack:+7         AC: 15
Base Damage: +3         AC (Flatfooted): 15
Ranged: +7               AC (Touch):15
CMB:+7            CMD: +20
AC(Special): -4 vs AAO

Class Skills: 
11 Acrobatics (Dex) (3+4+4)
7   Appraise (INT) (3+3+1)
10 Bluff (CHA) (3+2+5)
6  Climb (Str) (3+3)
9 Craft; Alcamy (Int) (3+3+3)
7  Diplomacy (CHA) (3+2+2)
12 Disable Device (DEX) 3+4+5)
10 Escape Artist (DEX) (3+4+3)
7  Knowledge; Dungeoneering (INT) (3+3+1)
10 Perception (WIZ (3+0+2+5)
6  Perform (CHA) (3+2+1)
6  Profession; Leatherworking(WIS) (3+0+3)
8 Sense Motive (CHA) (3+2+3)
10Sleight of Hand (DEX) (3+4+3)
12 Stealth (DEX) (3+4+5)
6  Swim (Str) (3+3
8  Use Magic Device (CHA)(3+2+2)

Languages: Common, elvenn, Dwarven, Knoll & Orc

Feats:
(RF=Racial Feat, CF=Class Feature, RT=Rogue Talent)

Mobility (+4 vs AAO’s)
CF-Martial Weapon Proficiency; bow
RT-Combat Trick; Weapon Finesse (Use DEX instead of STR for attack rolls)
RT-Combat Trick;Dodge (+1 to AC)
CF-Evasion (Successful save reduces ½ damage to no damage)
RT-Weapon Training (Gain Weapon Focus as bonus Feat; Rapier) (+1 att bonus))
   Combat Expertese (Take -1 attack bonus for +1 AC bonus)
CF- Sneak Attack (2D6)
CF-Daring (+1 morale bonus to Acrobatics and fear saves)
CF-Uncanny Dodge (Retains dex bonus when flatfooted)
RT-Trap Spotter (Gains perception check when within 10’ of trap)
   Improved Feint (Make feint as a move action)
CF-Sneak Attack (3D6)

Traits/racial traits:
Keen Senses (+2 to perception
Immune to Sleep spells
+2 Save vs enchantments
+3 save vs fear
Lowlight vision (60 ft)
Elf Blood (count as both races for effects related to race)
Drow Magic (Gain Dancing Lights, Darkness and Fairy Fire as Inate Abilities. Replaces Adaptable and Multi-talented.)
Heirloom Weapon; whip (Gain proficiency with weapon,
Prehensile Whip ((Can use a whip as if it were a rope and grappling hook)

Coin:
GP: 12
SP: 5
CP: 0

Equipment:
+1 Rapier (Keen): Dam: 1D6+1, Crit: 15-20 x2, Weight: 2 lbs, Cost: 8,300 gp
Whip, scorpion: Damage: 1D4 Crit: x2, weight: 3 lbs, Cost: 5 gp (Perform, reach, trip, Disarm
MWDagger: Dam: 1d4, Crit: 19, 20 x2, Weight: 1 lbs, Cost: 302 gp
Crossbow, Hand: Dam: 1D4, Crit: 19-20x2, Weight: 2lbs, Range: 30’, Cost: 100 gp
Mitheral Shirt: AC: +5, Max Dex: +6, Skill Pen: 0, SF: 10%, Weight: 10 lbs, Cost: 1,100
Weapon/Armor weight: 18 lbs

Adventures Sash: 20 gp, 3 lbs
Backpack, Masterworked): 50 gp 2 lbs,
Bedroll: 1sp 5 lbs
Blanket, Common(x2): 4 sp 2 lbs
Bolt(s (10): 1gp, 1 lbs
Bolts, acid (5): 200 gp, .5 lbs Caltrops: 1gp, 2 lbs
Clothing, Explorers outfit:  0 gp 8 lbs,
Canteen: 2 gp, 1 lbs
Cooking Kit: 1 GP, 2lbs
Flint and steel: 1gp, neg
Thieves Ring: 300 gp, neg
Tools, Alchemy (MW): 55 gp, 5 lbs (+2 slight of hand to conceal, set of thieves tools)
Tools, Thieves (MW): 100 gp, 2lbs
Wrist Sheath, spring loaded: 5 gp, 1lbb (Dagger)
Wrist Sheath: 5 gp, 1 lbs (5 crossbow bolts)
Weight: 46 lbs
Total Cost: 10,488.5
[/spoiler]

thieves ring

If you're willing to play with the equipment as offered, the Thieve's ring allows a chance to hide it. the dicebot roll (If permitted), plus the bonus for the ring was 25, so it's up to you to decide if she managed to hide it on her person or not

Roll: (d20) 9+ (Skill) 10+ (modifier for concealing small items) 4+ (Thieve's Ring modifier) 2=25

"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmmm, I will roll some char up later. A aasimar antipaladin. Now, I request some stuff which is not exactly core but feels very well thematic for my char.

First I would like to use Thematic Channeling.

Second, I would like use Variant Channeling feature (specifically Rulership). It's meant to give some other uses for channel negative energy than just blast things.

Thirdly; I would like use Lord of Darkness archtype. So I think instead CE alignment my char would have LE alignment.

Also Nicci, my char would be charming and asshole same time :). And quite good in bluffing and domination and would not hesitate in enslaving good aligned priestess.

Zaer Darkwail

Well, here comes my char ready, but still waiting approvals though.

Stat rolls: 14, 12, 15, 12
HP Rolls; 4, 6, 8, 10

Sir Adrian is from Blackmoor royal family from Empire of Gerranth. A firstborn son of the emperor. He was raised to become a next emperor. He was studying swordplay and also tactics and warfare and also overall governance and social graces and so forth. He is devotee of Asmodeus and he pledges his alliance towards him with large open infernal runic tattoo covering half of his face. His heritage is hint from distant past when one emperors had succeed bind a celestial and bring forth half-celestial children a long decades ago when Empire was not so corrupt.

However, he had a jealous younger brother who hungered for his position. By law he has to wait until present emperor passes away naturally by old age (not by knife on the back which is most common case of change in power in other noble families in Gerranth). His younger brother killed Adrian's father and framed him as the killer! In short order Adrian was sieged by palace guards and sentenced in farce of a trial to life time exile into prisoner's island! While on board airship he was confiscated his gear and placed among other prisoners.

Sethala

Ok, time to go through and find out what everyone's done so far.  We've got...

Nicci: Elf Cleric
Blinkin: Half-elf Rogue
Angie: Human Sorcerer/Rogue
who149: Human Fighter
Shadowfox: Dread (?)
Videospirit: Human Sorcerer
Ershin: Human Monk
Zaer: Aasimar Antipaladin
Topcat: Catfolk Rogue

Yeah, that's definitely too many for a game, unfortunately.  I'm going to cut off applicants here; if I missed someone else's sheet let me know.  I will say that anyone who doesn't make it in will be considered for replacements if someone drops out, but I can't guarantee anything more than that.

Videospirit: Sorry, I missed your question earlier.  Max HP for first level, roll for 2-5, reroll any 1's or 2's.

Blinkin: Full text character sheets hurt my eyes.  I need you to put it on something like plothook.net or myth-weavers.

Zaer: Thematic channeling is technically third-party, but since it's non-mechanical fluff ideas it's fine.  Lord of Darkness is also third party though, so let me check on the guys that make it and see how "official" they are before I say yes.  Beyond that, looks good.

Blinkin

Quote from: Sethala on March 22, 2013, 12:10:32 PM

Blinkin: Full text character sheets hurt my eyes.  I need you to put it on something like plothook.net or myth-weavers.

I'll see what I can do, but in the past, character generation sites don't work well with my screen reader, so I have to do it the long way. I'll check again and see if one or the other works out this time. If it does, I'll modify the post.

Update... I got as far as the skills, but as the fields aren't labeled very well, it's confusing the hell out of me... pretty much the same thing that happened with mythweavers in the past. If someone wants to offer me a hand, I may be able to figure it out.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Angie

Blinkin-technically that was a joke, but you can do it by level 10. Skill focus, max ranks, and any positive attribute mod (the ranks and feat alone would score you a +19).

Sethala-oh, we were supposed to roll? I just took the average...