I've got a few ideas (M seeking F)

Started by Cale, July 09, 2011, 03:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cale

Alright, y'all, I have a couple ideas I've been toying around with. I'm just tossing the line out to see if there are any takers.

The first is about a strictly smutty one between a male student and one of his teachers, whether it's high school or college can be decided later but nothing under 16. In either case, he finds himself unable to concentrate in class because he can't keep from being distracted by his teacher, instead doing whatever he wants to (read a book, play a portable game, watch a movie on his Zune, etc) to keep from being sexually aroused for an hour and a half. So the teacher decides to call him in to talk after class one day...

The second involves a bit more story and romance, and fantasy, but some smutty elements still exist. It's about a guy who is unfortunately cursed with certain dark powers. They give him supernatural abilities at a price: he sees demons constantly, and stays away from people in general so as not to get attached because the demons that torture him also begin to torture those he forms bonds with, and some of his powers can even begin to rub off on others he is close to. But even all the avoidance in the world can't help when he finds himself rescuing a girl from a demon one night, and finds himself too attracted to her, not knowing why, to stay away.

The third is back to being more smutty, though still being fantasy. A young man is out late one night and on his way home from hanging out with some friends when he accidentally hits a woman who runs out from an alleyway. His cell phone having been broken a few days before, and the girl not seeming too harmed from the impact at only 15, he decides to take her back to his house and ask a neighbor for use of their phone since he has no change for the payphone and takes her back to his place. However, when they get there she wakes up and pounces on him, fangs out. The girls is a vampire, but she finds herself attracted to him by his old schooled chivalry.

Reply here or PM if you are interested in any of them.

Anna Katrine

Im interested in the teacher x student one.
Hope you will consider me as your partner.

KittyLana92

Id be up for the vampire female role play, but thats up to you I suppose.
~!*~!*~!*~I HAVE SLEEP APNEA, THAT'S WHERE YOU STOP BREATHING PERIODICALLY THROUGH THE NIGHT AND IT FORCES YOU TO WAKE UP TO BREATH. IT MESSES WITH MY SLEEPING AND MY EMOTIONS. SO IF MY POST OR MOOD IS CRAPPY, THAT'S PROBABLY WHY. THANK YOU!!~!*~!*~!~
Love is something that should be shared between two people who love each other for who they are not what they look like. :)
Kitty's O's/O's https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=114333.0

AIM USERS!!!!! aim account is thespiritseeker1214@aim.com (E keeps messing up my email any time i enter it in...)