News:

Main Menu

BD or SM

Started by Leighdy, March 17, 2011, 12:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leighdy

Okay here's a potentially fun one. Would you use Bondage and Discipline or Sadism and Masochism on the avatar above you? ^-^

Since there's none above me I'll just say BD just cuz it's sooo much fun! =3
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it.” ― Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

Luther

BD...since you think it's fun ;D

+   Rabbit Hole               +   The Oath of Drake
+   Ons & Offs                +   My Stories
+   Apologies/Absences   +   My Roleplays
+   Veteran of Rise and Fall Siggie Wars I & II

Nico

BD. He begs for it.  C:)

Leighdy

BD cuz they're both too hawt not to tie up!
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it.” ― Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

Anesa

BD because I got just the right rope for the Leighdy! ;)

Jazra

Two shots of B&D in the form of handcuffs and scarves, a splash of S&M in the form of very cold ice. Shaken, not stirred.
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

Leighdy

hehehe very nice..

SM just because I'm a closet freak. o.o

Ophan

Nico

Luther

blue bunny sparkle

But... but... I have to choose just one? I would so like to do both...

Nico

Acid Lips

SM- He needs to learn that he is not always the one on top :P

Luther

Leighdy

SM cuz he looks like he wants it. ;)

olive

Decisions....decisions.....*flips a coin because she knows she'd like either one*

BD!

Wykyd

Ophan

BD can't hurt something so lovely

Antioch

Don't know too much of the SM part so I would say BD :P

Ophan

Would love to show him the art of SM  O:)

Antioch

Quote from: Ophan on April 09, 2011, 11:08:09 PM
Would love to show him the art of SM  O:)

give it a try then I might say SM for you :P

SpiralSpider

BD - keep those two tantalizingly apart from one another.  >:)
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Captain Maltese

Tough call, but I will go with BD. I only give pain to those I know well enough to be sure they will appreciate it.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Nico

Kendra

yes I get Nich's awesomely hot avatar which is a no brainer here ... BD XD  C:)

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

olive

I think SM, but not certain.....  :P

Belle33

BD   I'd bind her with ropes of twizzler candy  :P

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Captain Maltese

SM. Definitely SM.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Belle33

*perks* Really??? 

I'd better BD this one, to keep him at bay.

RP7466

why not a little of both?  ;D
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Kendra

AllAboutDetail

Nico

A little bit of both!

SpiralSpider

Those two make such a beautiful picture... I'd have to ask them first, as I wouldn't want to interrupt. ^.^'
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Captain Maltese

BD. Since she already have a pretty collar on.

Belle33

Would sitting on his lap to restrain him be considered BD?

Captain Maltese

BD. Because you would be sitting there balancing precariously with your hands tied to your back and a gagball between your pretty lips.

Kendra

Captain Maltese

SM. They say redheads have a higher than average pain tolerance.

Kendra

You'd want to hurt little old me *pouts*

Yes we do apparently - guess we have to have something to match our wayward tempers

hmmm is the DS part available in the BDSM ?
:-)

BD again then if it's not ;)

Captain Maltese

BD it is. Then you'd get the full BDSM package from me, inclusing the D/s. Which is my first choice, actually.

Nico

Mmhmm. D/s is my first choice, as well. And then some SM, too. ;)

Heidili

Well I'm sorry, but there is that lovely little stick in that hand that can go in interesting places...SM it is.

Belle33

SM since the BD seems to have already been handled  >:)

Wykyd

You mean I have to choose? Well, if you insist...how bout a little BD

Leighdy

Well when you put it that way, I guess I could go for the whole she-bang ~snickers~ no pun intended. BDSM it is then! ^^

olive

I'm thinking BD because I haven't seen you so long I need to tie you down *hugs*

Leighdy

I'm going to say SM cuz that tush just looks so damned spankable. o.o ~oggles the tush~

olive

SM, I know she likes it rough!

Leighdy

mmm I'd BD myself just so you could SM. ^^

Nico

olive

Definitely BD, who could SM a cute little kitty?

TaintedAndDelish

Father Fred steps in and takes a few moments to examine Olive's sultry figure. Visibly aroused he replies, "Good lord, that girl could use a little BD!"

Leighdy

~gives a lil' SM to the naughty devil~

TaintedAndDelish

Gives a lil S&M back, swatting her nipples with a crop.

Leighdy

Ooo ~throws in some BD and snatches the crop~ O:)

LovelyWinterStorm

TaintedAndDelish

BD - puts her in a cage.

TaintedAndDelish

The priest might like that.. especially from a foxy little feline like you!
BD for you!

TaintedAndDelish

*Lifts your tail and swats your ass with a hickory stick.

SM

TaintedAndDelish

Takes a Wartenburg wheel and runs it over your labia.

SM

Leighdy

~BD's and SM's the both of ya for being so naughty~  ;)

Captain Maltese

One look at those eyes, and SM is all I can think of.

TaintedAndDelish

BD - puts her head and wrists into an old fashioned, wooden stockade, then pleasures her from behind.

Captain Maltese

SM. Well, a little tailpulling and earblowing at least.

Belle33

BD - I'd have to blindfold him and do delicious things to his mouth.

Captain Maltese

SM. Those braids begs for some pulling and those brrrreasts want some light smacking too.

olive

Needs SM for general purposes.

Leighdy

A lil' BD cuz I want's to tie her up!  :P

Luther

BD just to see her immobile  8-)

Leighdy

SM so I can mark up that lovely chest.

Captain Maltese

SM. She's got my mojo working.

Leighdy

SM! ^^ ~gets out her riding crop to keep him running.~  :P

Captain Maltese

SM. Or whatever it does take, as long as I can lick off that blood with my tongue...

Leighdy

mmm more SM so I can match your skin to mine, welt by welt.

Captain Maltese

SM. Let's BURN together.

Leighdy

~adds a splash of BD to the hot SM~

TaintedAndDelish

A little of both.

With an eager smirk, Father Fred fastens a twine cord to each of your nipples, then ties each cord to an opposing wall - keeping the lines taught.

He passes in front of you with a long slender hickory stick in his hands..then from behind, slides the tip up the inside of your leg from ankle to your seat, then with a step to your side he delivers a smack across your ass ;)

Leighdy

~squeals~ Ooo you naughty priest you.. ~adds some of her own SM leaving bites and scratches from your neck to your shoulders and back.~

Nico

Leighdy

Captain Maltese

SM. In the form of some spanking of that butt, after hitching up her skirt.

Nico

Branwen

S&M on both of them.  Yummy.

Leighdy

BD :) Welcome to E and goodluck with the approval process.

Swordsman18

I would do BD on the beautiful Leighdy above me, just because she thinks it is fun. And then add a bit of SM when I pull out the tickle whip to tease her.

LovelyWinterStorm

SM...he looks like he can handle some pain *wink*

Captain Maltese

BD. Can't bring myself to cause pain to a kitten.

Leighdy

BD ~snerks at Swordsman's tickle-whip comment~ heh

Nico

TaintedAndDelish

Oh baby, I'de go all BD on your ass, tying your hands behind your back with an ace bandage, your ankles to the legs of the chair with white tape, and ...

Awe crap..

right when I got to the good part I realized I needed to keep this pg-13.

Leighdy

Ooooo a Doctor.. ~enunciates the vowels~ hmmmmm.. BD.. for now.  ^-^

TaintedAndDelish

A little Ds in the Dr's office ;)

Nico

BD - Doctors are good for that. Trust me, I know.  C:)

octaviath

BD, because my handcuffs are getting a liiiittle rusty. Also, I want to test out this new nightstick. >:)

Drayle

BD...

Not gonna say why, I'd get banned for that

Leighdy

BD.. S&M may scare the newbies away.. ~snickers~  >:)

Nico

Sweet Trouble

BD although I would have to get quite creative.. I would need another male restrain across from ... oops I can't go into that here, wouldn't want to exceed the PG-13 rating.

abandoneddolly

Kendra

TaintedAndDelish

BD - wrap that hottie in plastic wrap ...

Kendra

BD - could say the same about you Doc   >:)

TaintedAndDelish

Still BD though I wouldn't turn down a little SM either.

Mmmm a girl with a gun eh? This could be rather interesting if she intended to use it ;)

Leighdy

~snickers~ I'll give you a gun.. SM ~smirks~

Phaia

abandoneddolly

TaintedAndDelish

BD

Mmmmm... How about being bound nude, face up to the living room coffee table and used as a centerpiece for the next family holiday party?  xD

Nico

abandoneddolly

Quote from: TaintedAndDelish on May 20, 2011, 10:17:24 AM
BD

Mmmmm... How about being bound nude, face up to the living room coffee table and used as a centerpiece for the next family holiday party?  xD

mmm sounds sexy

Nicholas- SM