Passions of the Heart (M seeking F)

Started by Shouron, February 27, 2011, 12:27:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shouron

Hello there, Shouron here looking for a revamp to some old stories.

White Lies, Dark Secrets: The story begins of the two characters in a school-like setting. The two characters are in class when suddenly some sort of vicious creatures bust into the building and start slaughtering everyone. The two split in search of the monsters so they can be eliminated. As the two fight their way through the beasts, they run into each other and a horrible truth is revealed. A truth which will make them into either allies or enemies.

Blade Across the Regions: My character is a wandering mercenary/assassin. His allegiances lie with the highest bidder. Whoever has the most coin, gets his sword. His name is known across the land and he's rumored to possess some inhuman characteristics even though none have been alive in his presence long enough to get a look. He runs across a woman in his travels (a complete enigma to him). However, he finds himself strangely attracted to her in every meaning way possible. Could she have the ability to change this cold-blooded killer?

Just Another Day in Paradise: It's a life unlike any other. Everything in his world is perfect. He's the best looking, best attitude, best.. everything. He runs the high school that he goes to. Everyone looks to him as a god among men. However, something is wrong. He hates his life, wants to escape it and never look back. His secret desire is to have to one girl he's always secretly admired all to himself. The one who no one noticed, no one ever saw, yet to him one of the most beautiful and amazing girl he's every laid his eyes on. How would he possibly let her know without his reputation for manipulation beat him to the girl of his dreams?

The Man Behind the Mask: It's a typical social gathering where everyone is around drinking champagne, smoking fancy cigarettes, and the like. They all join in this one place every week just to see one person. The man in all black, tuxedo, top hat, and the ghost white mask that hides every feature of his face. No one knows a single thing about him, but he invites them all to his house every week. His charade is that he shows no interest in anyone who appears at his social gathering, but truth me told, there is one delectable creature in that crowd that has his undivided attention. He cannot reveal his identity, but to have one night with her all to himself would be enough to satisfy...

Demon of the Moonlit Shadows: Through the whispers of the common people lives a story of unimaginable horrors. People of the town are disappearing in the middle of the night and returning the next morning in mangled, dismembered forms. Some people speak of sorcery and dark magics, where other speak of savage beasts with the intent to kill humans for sport. However, one knows better, she knows the truth is a demon lurks over the city destroying it one person at a time. He takes on the form of a human with wings, but the truth lies in his true form.. She sets out to find this demon to confront him and put an end to the mindless slaughter of her fellow humans. Will the demon show mercy on a mortal woman? Or will he do with her like he did with the rest of the humans who crossed his destructive path?

When the Hunger Calls: He's ruler of the underworld, the realm of demons, he's the strongest and must maintain order while they battle their mortal enemies, the angels. It's been a war that's been raged for centuries with no hope of an end in sight. Every day it's more and more mindless slaughter and needless deaths. Through one particular victory, however, angels are captured and one of them catches his eyes so he decides to keep her for himself...

Descent into Madness: It's a warzone, people are dying all around him, and he's having a hard time coping with the fact he seems to be blessed by an angel of death that lets him survive impossible odds. While receiving treatment in (whatever the setting may be) he meets a enigmatic woman who may hold the key to answer his long asked questions. However, his mind is slowly becoming warped due to the prolonged exposures of extreme stress caused by countless battles.

Dawn of a New Age: The war between two powerful factions has been raging for almost a decade now and everyone is weary and absolutely fed up with the fighting. So, a few rogue elites from both factions break off to forge their own legion of silent assassins to bring the war to and end. However, there are rules to the targets they select. "No prisoners, no stragglers, no witnesses, and no (in-tact) bodies." While one of the assassins is off to slay the king of one of the factions and end the war for good, the princess appears on the scene and she sees everything. He knows he must kill her, but can't bring himself to commit such an unthinkable act. So, thinking rashly, he kidnaps her and hides himself and her away from the world so that none will know the truth. He knows that his former comrades will hunt him down to conceal the truth he would dare not speak to a soul. The whispers speak of victory and an end to the war. However, for the former assassin and his hostage, attaining the same peace as the rest of the world will come at a much higher cost.

Princess and the Stable Boy: Classic tale of a young man, a serf for the king,  who has strong feelings for the princess of the land of Raovian. She is engaged to be married and he knows that the two can never be. However, in a strange twist of events, the two share a very romantic evening and she ends up kidnapped by her fiancee in a fit of jealousy. It's up to this simple, untrained farming man, to save the princess or risk losing her forever.

Can I Be Your Hero?: A low-class warrior, no reputation for being anything other than a "footsoldier" (meat shield, basically). However, his skills in battle are a secret he keeps from everyone. A dangerous mission calls them all to arms, rescue a princess that had been captured by a bloodthirsty hoard of demons. Parties are sent off to locate the princess, but none of them return. However, one heavily wounded soldier scrambles back to the castle.. Leaving the captain of the guard with a message and bloody parchment. The princess is ours.. By the time we finish with her, she'll be returned to you.. Piece by piece.. The warrior answers the call, but will it be enough to save her..? Will his strength be enough?

"Fuck You Too Then!": Another fight with his friend leaves him sitting alone in his house, angry, upset, and somewhat broken. Why in the hell did he love someone that obviously cared nothing for him? It seemed more of an acquaintanceship than a friendship, or anything else. However, a harsh breakup with her boyfriend leaves her knocking as his door. Being the gentle soul he is, he opens the door and offers her a shoulder to cry on. However, when she admits having feelings for him and things become incredibly awkward for him. Accept the facts as truth? Or claim her as lying to get something out of him that he doesn't want to give to her?

A name, a face, and a story: A man finds himself in a foreign place with no memory of anything besides his name and a strange place. However, with no information to go off of, he finds himself at the mercy of the wild. Relying only on what skills he has hidden in the fog of lost memories. However, he meets someone in his travels that he believes holds the key to the memories that he lost. Will the light guide him back to the path that he chose to walk in life? Or will the man with only a name remain just that?

Teacher's Pet: A boy, a quiet, timid boy who attracts a lot of unwanted attention for being different. School is just another day for him, boring, unneeded, mundane, and just... blah. Except for one class. Why? The gorgeous teacher. She captivates him and he finds himself focusing on nothing else. Want leads to desire, desire to obsession.. Except, he can't bring himself to bring it to her attention for obvious reasons. However, secret is that she has the hots for him as well. An after school "lesson" leads to a powerful lust filled romance.

In The Wake of Determination: In the war of man against demon, there were those that seek war and those that seek peace. For those that seek war, a more powerful and destructive means to defeat the enemy is a constant must. In that capacity, humans began to be fused with demonic DNA using ancient blood magic rituals banned from even the demon's knowledge.  One such man was created to lead the demon army, then destroy it from the inside out. The man had no conscience and would do as commanded as was encoded into his genetics. Due to a chance encounter, however, things begin to change...

Against the Odds: In a post-apocalyptic Earth, a "God" descended upon the Earth with a challenge and a warning. "I shall flood this world with demons who will each be an embodiment of the sins of you worthless creatures. You can either fight for your pathetic existence, or you can just accept your fate and die." One hero stands against the insurmountable odds with one goal in mind, to acquire the power of this "God" for himself. With a small group of "comrades", they begin the battle for their lives against the almost infinite amount of demons. "Let the games begin!"

Bold: Currently Craving
Underline: Interested in
Normal: Indifferent either way
Slash: Not interested in

Some character bios that I've created over the years (to be updated as needed):

Shouron Ryuunosuke:
Race: Unknown (Demonic in origin)
Fighting Style: Unknown
Weapon of choice: Custom "Phoenix Katana"
Element Alignment: Fire
Hair: Red
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6'1
Weight: 154 lbs.
It's rumored to be that he has a dark secret hidden within somewhere dead inside of him that not even he is aware of.
(He's extremely adaptable, or I can make a completely new character.)

Stephen Crotts:
Race: Human (Caucasian Male)
Hair: Brown/Auburn (depends on lighting)
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 5'11
Weight: 176 lbs.
Personality traits: Distant, Secretive, Defensive, and Caring (against his better judgment)
Build: Slightly muscular, but nothing over the top, on the stocky side, with little to no extra weight to throw around.

Things preferred (sex-wise): Pretty much open to anything that isn't way too extreme or just plain disgusting.

Well, that would be it. Sex would be determined by the way the story's plot goes.

Right, one last thing, the plots are basic and none of them are really considered "open" or "closed" so feel free to question on any of them that you like.

PM me if interested, I'm open to any changes and would love to discuss details before the RP actually begins.
When you look at yourself in the mirror, who is it that stares back at you?

Shouron

Updated: Added "Blade Across the Regions" , "The Man Behind the Mask" and "Just Another Day in Paradise" , added some extra preference and character details , and mild text updates.

Shouron

Updated: Added "Demon of the Moonlit Shadows" and minor text changes and additions.

Shouron

Updated: Added "When the Hunger Calls"

Bella90

-peeks in-   

^^  Heey

I loved the idea 'blades across the region' if it's still open :D and your up for it PM me :D

LadyFelina

I am very much interested in "Blades across the regions and "when the hunger calls". 
"Men always want to be a woman's first love. Women have a more subtle instinct: What they like is to be a man's last romance." ~ Oscar Wilde.

"Your voice makes me tremble inside
And your smile is an invitation
For my imagination to go wild." ~Anon.

Shouron

For those I haven't responded to, I apologize. I'll get on that as soon as I can.

In other news:

Updated: added "Descent into Madness"

Shouron

Updated: added "Dawn of a New Age" and a new mini-character Bio

Shouron

Update: Added "Princess and the Stable Boy"

Shouron

Update: Added "Can I be your hero?" and added a system of wants/dislikes.

Crythan

Interested in Dawn of a New Age if there's still interest on your part  :-)

Mysterium

I'm interested in When the Hunger Calls!

Thanks

M
Raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways!

Litzi

Hello dear.  I would be very interested in When Hunger Calls. I actually love quite a few of your ideas, there is a lot of creativity in them and I think we could have a lot of fun.  Lemme know if you would like to go ahead, can't wait to hear from you

Shouron

Whoa, I didn't realize I had gotten posts. I'm so sorry everyone! I'll be contacting you via PM shorty.

DahliaBlossom

I'd love to try out the LuciferxAngel one. :)
Sounds like good fun.

Shouron

Have replied. Okay, keeping up pretty well so far, but for anyone new reading this.. Please try to PM me instead of post, I barely check this thread other than to update it.

Shouron

Shouron

Back from the dead to give yet another update. (Sorry to those who I kinda forgot.. Life does come first..)

Added: A name, a face, and a story.

Shouron

One more update, something I've wanted to do for the longest time.

Added: "Teacher's Pet"

Shouron

Added "In the Wake of Determination"

Also updated interests

Shouron

A quick update this time.

Added: Against the Odds

And some minor text updates.

Shouron