Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

Cardwolf

yeah, away with you foul satan child!  I exorcise thee!

abandoneddolly

mmm why are you soo jumping. didn't you play with dolls as a kid?

Cardwolf

No, Goosebumps ruined the whole puppets and toys thing for me

Lucius Cornelius

Dont going to break with you !!! because i don't know why you want to stay with me in first place ... that never happens!!!

abandoneddolly

grr its you again. take the hint and go away

Lyll

you are a so amazing girl, I feel myself lucky to have you, but sadly, it's obvious that you don't need me, but a person who can give you that lot of attention what you deserve.
"There was a man. He walked, stopped, looked around,
And he said: 'I'm the pear-tree.'
And the floor got his roots, the height his trunk,
The sky his crown
And the pears got eaten by the beetles
The birds and the hungry stars."
(Attila József: The man told, detail)

Lucius Cornelius

Seriously how i did get hooked with you? dont even remember.... im afraid that we are done

Galanthor

You're always stoned, I suspect you to smoke my missing socks, can't live with that

abandoneddolly

your way to sweet for me. I got diabietes from you

Lyll

The last Christmas was so wonderful together, we shouldn't take the shine out of this memory... so it's better to finish for both.
"There was a man. He walked, stopped, looked around,
And he said: 'I'm the pear-tree.'
And the floor got his roots, the height his trunk,
The sky his crown
And the pears got eaten by the beetles
The birds and the hungry stars."
(Attila József: The man told, detail)

Lucius Cornelius

seriously even if yo came and came agian i will left you as many times as you came...

Harley Quinn

You never care about my needs, you only ever care about your own!

-smirk-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Lucius Cornelius

if i have to care about ALL your needs it whold take me 5 whole lifes to do it , and i only have one, so i left you and go to live it!!

Harley Quinn

Well, what about one of the needs?  No, you know why?  Because you don't liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisten.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Lucius Cornelius

ohhhhhhh i don't listen! well i try !!! just be quiet for a whole minute  so i can try to listen

Harley Quinn

That... that... that... -makes sound of frustration-  is so unfair!  You want quiet?  Here you go! -leaves-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Galanthor

you want a joker but you don't laugh at my jokes!  >:(

Amelita

you're always with that girl! Can´t keep your hands off her! Go on. Be with her, coz we're done.

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Cardwolf

Amelita

You have no body below mid-chest. I need fingers, arms, stomack, hips... need I go on?

We're done.

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Lucius Cornelius

and you said it ?? where is your head? good  i don't want only a body... we are done.

Harley Quinn

Who are you to talk?  You're a head with no body.  What the hell am I supposed to do with that?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Lucius Cornelius

that is so sad, i cannot explain which can you do with a head, his mouth, his teeth and his tongue because is a free 13 ages zone....

but if you can't imagine it we are done.