A Woman In Crisis (F/F or F/Futa)

Started by Blinkin, September 03, 2017, 12:36:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Standard Disclaimer:

The gender of the player and the gender of the character has no relevance for me. If you're male and want to play female, femaile and want to play male or a wolf wanting to play a sheep; it has no bearing at all on my willingness to write/roleplay with you.

Erin Wheeler is having an identity crisis of sorts.

She's always had some indications that she's attracted to other women, although she's always written it off as idle curiosity and a phase that she had gone through.  But when she finds her boy-friend/husband in bed with another woman, she's shocked that she's not particularly upset with him... but she can't seem to pull her eyes from the naked woman in the bed...

In a state of confusion over her reaction, she leaves the room and drives away; she needs time to think and try to unravel her feelings about what she had just seen... she is mad at him, but not as mad as she thinks that she should be... and there's the fact that she couldn't get the bare back of the woman out of her mind... Is she a lesbian? bi-sexual? or just avoiding the fact that she's being cheated on...

Erin, however, can't stand the uncertainty and question about her own sexuality and how that islinked to who she is as a person. She confides in her best-friend because she has to talk to someone and she has rarely, if ever, kept a secret from this friend. When she finds out that her BFF has a friend who's a lesbian, Erin 's resistant at first, but finds herself talking to the lesbian in hopes of settling the question and reestablishing who she is so that she can either move on, or embrace the now.

They talk and talk for days, but the only real way is the one way that she's been avoiding... try it. Finally, after more than a little coaching, Erin agrees that the only way that she's going to settle the question is to jump in with both feet and pray that she floats. Either way, it's going to be a pivotal moment in her life.

Well... that's rather pitiful, isn't it? ;) I'm looking for someone to play the more experienced woman who will become first her lover, and in time her love as Erin's taken deeper and deeper into a lifestyle that she had never imagined and one that she secretly craves.

Erin can be anything from an 18 year old to a 40 year old mother of children and everything in between. I'm very open to finding something that my partner and I could build into a long-term, perhaps romantic story about discovery and understanding that love is more than just sex and sharing a bedroom.

Please Note, as this has been something that seems to be a point of confusion. The term "Lover" does not mean that Erin meets this friend of a friend lesbian and they jump into bed and a physical relationship. It is an eventuality, something that occurs after they have met, spend time together talking about what it is to be a lesbian and determining if Erin is one or not... after developing a relationship and growing into it. A girl on girl sex scene will not occur for some time, if at all. The plot is about the journey, not the destination.

If you're interested, please send me a PM; I would love to find someone who can contribute to the story in a positive way from the start and is willing to see it through to the end.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Blinkin

Well, my first attempt fell through. My partner just wasn't feeling the story and there's no fault in that. But, I still want to do this sotory and would love to find someone to write it with me.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.