TRUE POLY; F for MMF or MFF; plot-based; various genres

Started by rou, March 10, 2014, 04:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rou

Thanks to everybody for your interest. I got a lot of contacts for this, and I was more than happy with the results, but with the number I've gotten here and how many one/one games I also have going, I thought it prudent to wait a while before taking on anymore. I have a couple of you written down, and if a game spot opens up or I feel I can take on another game, I'll be contacting you.

Thanks again!

original post
I'm going to confess that I don't really know how to go about doing a game like this, but I also wanted to see if anybody else was interested. After reading about yet another tragic love triangle, I would like to play out a poly romance of sorts where nobody has to choose in the end. So this is going to be more than just an extra in the bedroom or some kinky sex; I actually want romance and story and conflict.

I will likely play the original pivot point: the girl stuck between two lovers, though this dynamic is flexible.

For any MMF games, I apologize, but M/M is a turn-off for me. Therefore while both men would be in a romance with the same woman, they would not be much more than friends at best and enemies at worst.

For any MFF games, I imagine and almost expect that it will instead be a triangle—and threesomes will likely be welcome! And therefore each character will be romantically involved with both other characters. If not, and the other M and F choose not to be romantically linked, I would still ideally like to play the pivot-point character.

I really need to see who's interested and who may be compatible. Please take a look at my O&Os before replying. I'm not sure how we will go about doing this; it could be an individual game of our own, or perhaps we might join in with one of the large groups already available, if you can sell me on them!

I'm interested in playing fantasy games of different sorts (high fantasy, urban fantasy, etc) and I'm willing to play modern (everyday, no magic). I'm also willing to participate in more than one game and story of this format. (: Please ask questions, and of course please give me tips or hints as to how better to handle this and not be so hopeless. ^^

// A&A: July 17, 2022 //
“succubus angel” — anonymous

MagicalPen

I'd be interested as an M for an MFF pairing of this game.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

rou

Thanks for the interest, MP. (: Are there any genres in particular you'd be interested in? Any that you definitely don't want to do?

MagicalPen

Fantasy and Modern work for me. Could do sci-fi, as long as everything stays human though.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

rou

arthenwel

I'd be interested in taking a male slot in your MMF scene
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

arthenwel

Also, I would prefer to do a MFF scene as I like the idea of fucking two women
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

Kokaine

I'd be up for a MFF RP if it's a true triangle and not just one person dating two people.

Urban fantasy is my favorite genre but I'd be up for playing in a contemporary setting as well. I can do some high fantasy but I'm not sure its one of my strong points.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os