Exotic Rp partner wanted. . . (Semi-Lit. to Lit.)

Started by Famine, November 16, 2009, 05:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Famine

Alright I am looking for someone who can give me a nice and exotic Rp that may include anything from Bondage to Hentai Tentacle monsters. Feel free to check my On & Offs as well. I am doing this because I cannot really get a concrete story line down in my head at the moment.

I am willing to do any setting and with the following attributes to them:

Sex:
F/F
M/F

Settings:
Anywhere.

Me:
I usually play the submissive part because I find it nice to feel like I am no longer in control. . . gives a rush of some sort.

Things involved:
As I said before preferably anything from Bondage to your Alien Tentacle rape ^_^

Thanks for stopping by and please let me know if you would like to do something.
The gods will always smile on brave women, like the Valkyries, whose furies men fear and desire.

Orochimaru

You got my interest.

I got an rp that may interest you.

Famine

The gods will always smile on brave women, like the Valkyries, whose furies men fear and desire.

Orochimaru

It's based on a hentai, but is subject to things being added, taken away and all. The plot is on my plot ideas. I can send you the link to it if you wish.

DraconVentarii

I would also like to be an additional RP partner, and help you with your many ideas. ^_^

In fact, I have one I want to try out:

Title: The Woman Knight and the Hexen Gryph
Plot: In a kingdom where magic exists and fantastical creatures roam, an illustrious female knight stumbles upon the abode of an enigmatic Hexen Gryph. In an attempt to slay the creature, she is captured and is forced to satisfy his needs. And submit she will...

^^ I can summon a tentacle monster in there, too. Also, my character, the Hexen Gryph known as Fellric Zhin, looks like this: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/180/e/f/ComFreeSketch__Fellric_by_Rujikat.png

If you don't like the fact he's non-humanoid, I can make him stand on two legs?

I look forward to working with you. ^_^

Famine

Quote from: Kenpachi Zaraki on November 16, 2009, 06:30:16 PM
It's based on a hentai, but is subject to things being added, taken away and all. The plot is on my plot ideas. I can send you the link to it if you wish.

Please do so ^_^

Orochimaru

Famine

Quote from: DraconVentarii on November 16, 2009, 06:30:47 PM
I would also like to be an additional RP partner, and help you with your many ideas. ^_^

In fact, I have one I want to try out:

Title: The Woman Knight and the Hexen Gryph
Plot: In a kingdom where magic exists and fantastical creatures roam, an illustrious female knight stumbles upon the abode of an enigmatic Hexen Gryph. In an attempt to slay the creature, she is captured and is forced to satisfy his needs. And submit she will...

^^ I can summon a tentacle monster in there, too. Also, my character, the Hexen Gryph known as Fellric Zhin, looks like this: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/180/e/f/ComFreeSketch__Fellric_by_Rujikat.png

If you don't like the fact he's non-humanoid, I can make him stand on two legs?

I look forward to working with you. ^_^

It sounds great just the way it is. I like the plot Idea and your character if you want I can find a picture for the knight or you can if you want.

Famine

Quote from: Kenpachi Zaraki on November 16, 2009, 06:35:58 PM
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=47095.0

It's idea number 5. Pretty vague and open. So feel free to help make your dreams come true.

Yes that sounds interesting and nice, let me know what part I am to play and I am open to it ^_^

DraconVentarii

Thanks so much for you kind words! And I found a fitting image for your female knight character:
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs21/f/2007/291/6/6/Female_Knight_by_dcwj.jpg

Does it meet your approval?

Famine

Hmm think you could try and find something a little bit more sexy yet semi-well armored? If you cannot then that is okay

Famine

First one works ^_^ Lemme know when its set up and we can get started, I look forward to writing with you.

zemo8801

I would like to discuss something with you if you would like to that is with me?
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Famine

Quote from: zemo8801 on November 16, 2009, 10:40:19 PM
I would like to discuss something with you if you would like to that is with me?

Sure

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Would you be up for some bondage Rp?

The story line is alittle new to me, but I have been thinking on it, and cn change something to your like.

You would play a girl, finds herself locked in a basement of an estate, tied arms. She doesn't remember how she got there, but it dons on her as she looks out, at all the bondage things the plans for her. She was a rich girl, whos dad gave her everything, but the one she loved.(Me) Her father three years ago had him beat the hell out of and left nearly dead. So he has been through helll, and broke, the nurse that nursed him back was into bondage showed him everything, and when he was good sad to see him leave, but determination was his. He came back half a year ago, she back from her all girl school, a virgin, and a day ago her father went missing, mother too.

In the cell next to her she hears sobbing, but it is soft, and none answers if she calls. My char, (Greg) , Had took over the business, and had her father and his men killed. The mens wives are in there with her, but not talking, gagged more then likely. All but her mom, he wanted to punish her, but his heart would not let him. She was always nice. The stories back was she teased him, loved him, but could not see him. So thought giving him teases would work. It made him lust for her, and he went to ask her hand from her father, thus leading to his beating.

It opens as she barely recognizes him, and him begining to let her out to tie her up.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Famine

Quote from: Daimon Evros on November 17, 2009, 05:53:32 PM
Would you be up for some bondage Rp?

The story line is alittle new to me, but I have been thinking on it, and cn change something to your like.

You would play a girl, finds herself locked in a basement of an estate, tied arms. She doesn't remember how she got there, but it dons on her as she looks out, at all the bondage things the plans for her. She was a rich girl, whos dad gave her everything, but the one she loved.(Me) Her father three years ago had him beat the hell out of and left nearly dead. So he has been through helll, and broke, the nurse that nursed him back was into bondage showed him everything, and when he was good sad to see him leave, but determination was his. He came back half a year ago, she back from her all girl school, a virgin, and a day ago her father went missing, mother too.

In the cell next to her she hears sobbing, but it is soft, and none answers if she calls. My char, (Greg) , Had took over the business, and had her father and his men killed. The mens wives are in there with her, but not talking, gagged more then likely. All but her mom, he wanted to punish her, but his heart would not let him. She was always nice. The stories back was she teased him, loved him, but could not see him. So thought giving him teases would work. It made him lust for her, and he went to ask her hand from her father, thus leading to his beating.

It opens as she barely recognizes him, and him begining to let her out to tie her up.

That sounds Great! I have been looking for a good bondage Rp and this sounds perfect. I play the School Girl correct and if so then it sounds perfect.