High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RadiantMind

Quote from: JackWhite on July 04, 2012, 06:24:11 AM
"Leeroy? Is he any good as a teacher? And stop being so dramatic."  he laughed together with Siegfried. "Hey there Aaron."

"According to my bro, it's about as easy to learn history from him, as holding an intelligent conversation with sponge"

JackWhite

"Well, luckily I'm good at history. Sounds like it's gonna be an interesting year though."

azzmeister89

"Hey micheal" he replied "you third years have it easy by the sounds of things, us second years have to get the new teacher that nobody knows about" he shuddered at the idea.

RadiantMind

Siegfried chuckled and smiled, patting Anya's shoulder "you're awfully quiet

JackWhite

"You almost say that a new teacher can't be good." he said with a smile to Aaron who's in his basketbal team. "Have you heard that they might make me captain of the team?"

azzmeister89

"really? congrats after david graduated it was either you or nick for the position, nick gets fustrated to easily though" just then the other second year members of the team came running over with the ball, before anyone could notice Aaron was up, had stolen the ball and passed it to Micheal in a pass that was impossible to see or even counter. Aarons face was smug after that (and if anyones noticed yes i read/watch kuroko no basket) 

A small ring from his pocket had Aaron pull out his phone, he read the message and grinned "i'll be back in a second guys" with that he ran over to a teacher who handed him a peice of paper, comming back over he gave the paper to micheal "this years high school basketball tournaments list, we'll know who were playing and when now, anyway i'm gonna go change, i got here two hours early to practise" with that he sped off

JackWhite

"Yeah, maybe I was expecting it a little but still I'm glad they chose me. I hope we can win the championship this time. We were so close last year." As Aaron stole the ball and passed it Michael got right to the ring and dunked it in front of the second years. Getting inside was rather rare for a point guard and that's why he enjoys finishing strong like this so much. "Thanks" he said while accepting the schedule.

After looking down to the dates quickly he looked up again. "Seems like a pretty good list to me. We'll do fine." Then he just watched Aaron go as he said that he was going to get changed.

azzmeister89

Five minutes later Aaron came back in his school uniform although he wore it casualy, the blazer undone, no tie and top two buttons on his shirt undone "did i miss anything?"

JackWhite

"Nothing really. Some of those second years really need some more work if they wanna make the team though." Moves his head in the direction of the basketballing young men.

azzmeister89

"Thats odd they managed to impress you guys last year, maybe they didnt practise this summer like i did" adjusting his bag on his shoulder he checked his watch "man i forgot how long the first day is with no classes until after lunch" he groaned and then got distracted as a cute third year girl walked by.

JackWhite

"Yeah, but look at the open shots they miss. They aren't in game shape yet. There's still some time though." he smiles as Aaron groaned that he didn't have classes just yet and grinned when he watched that girl pass. "She's out of your league bro."

Queen Elsa

Hina just sat there quietly, watching her friends talk back and forth. Hina was never one for many word, and that was apparent in the dynamics of the group.

JackWhite

"Hey there Hina. I hadn't seen you yet." Michael walks up to her for a hug.

Queen Elsa

Hina blushed and hugged Michael back. "Hi Michael. How was your summer?"

JackWhite

"I had quite a good vacation. Went to a great basketball camp that really has improved my play. Other than that I had quite some time to relax. What about your vacation?"

Queen Elsa

Hina shrugged and replied, "Full of chess games and prodigy conventions my parents dragged me to all acros the country. My parents actually gave me homework to do over the summer." She rolled her eyes.

JackWhite

He grinned at her. "Did they? Your parents really want you to do the best you can. If you played chess all vacation please remind me never to play against you."

Queen Elsa

Hina laughed and said, "I've been playing chess my whole life. And I know they want the best for me, but I wanted to go swimming over the summer. Instead, I got to sit inside almost the entire time."

JackWhite

"Well, then we go and swim this afternoon after classes. No more parents around to stop you, right?"

Queen Elsa

Hina smiled and said, "Yeah! That sounds like fun!"

JackWhite

"We'll see who'll join us. Anyway, what is your first class this afternoon?"

Queen Elsa

"Writing Workshop. You?"

JackWhite

"I don't know yet. I'll have to check it out first." He took his agenda out of his bagpack and checked it out. "Apparently Math."

Queen Elsa

"Lucky! Math is awesome!"

RadiantMind

Siegfried froze as he looked at his schedule "No... no, no, no, no, no! HINA SAVE ME! I HAVE PHILOSOPHY WITH YOUR DAD!"