High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Elsa

Quote from: littledoll on July 03, 2012, 08:01:55 PM
Have you figured anything out about your character that you could think of?

She's gonna be a shy quiet nerd. :)

littledoll

Hehehe. My character I think is going to be sweet but outgoing and smart. :D

Queen Elsa

Quote from: littledoll on July 03, 2012, 08:28:25 PM
Hehehe. My character I think is going to be sweet but outgoing and smart. :D

Maybe ours could have a little romance brewing. :)

Gavlois

Hey there guys. Sorry. I haven't been on for the past two days since my friend was having a sleepover at my place for these two days. I'll probably not be on tomorrow until this time of the day again. Haven't seen you guys in a while.

Quote from: littledoll on July 03, 2012, 08:01:55 PM
Have you figured anything out about your character that you could think of?

Quote from: Naruhinagirl on July 03, 2012, 08:14:30 PM
She's gonna be a shy quiet nerd. :)

Well darn, I was gonna play a shy nerd. Maybe I could be a shy nerd of the sciences and the student council. Then again, a member of the student council shouldn't be shy now should they...?
O/O

Queen Elsa

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 04, 2012, 12:53:35 AM
Hey there guys. Sorry. I haven't been on for the past two days since my friend was having a sleepover at my place for these two days. I'll probably not be on tomorrow until this time of the day again. Haven't seen you guys in a while.

Well darn, I was gonna play a shy nerd. Maybe I could be a shy nerd of the sciences and the student council. Then again, a member of the student council shouldn't be shy now should they...?

Probably not. Lol.

azzmeister89

Ok guys we can start whenever your ready, i'll be posting this eavning but dont wait for me, just get the ball rolling whenever the inspiration strikes you

littledoll

Quote from: Naruhinagirl on July 03, 2012, 08:58:48 PM
Maybe ours could have a little romance brewing. :)

Ooohhhh. I like the idea of that. ;)

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 04, 2012, 01:49:36 AM
Ok guys we can start whenever your ready, i'll be posting this eavning but dont wait for me, just get the ball rolling whenever the inspiration strikes you

Alright sounds good. :D

Queen Elsa

Quote from: littledoll on July 04, 2012, 01:51:34 AM
Ooohhhh. I like the idea of that. ;)

Alright sounds good. :D

I have no idea how to start this. Lol.

littledoll

Neither do I. I'm used to starting roleplays all of the time. But I'm not very at starting stuff like this. Lol.

Queen Elsa

I never start role plays lol. Usually my partners start them.

azzmeister89

Alright i'll provide a setting although i'm on my phone right now so it will be basic stuff.

Its the start of a new school year and the headmaster of the school has just dissmissed all the students from his start of year ceromony.
Classes dont start until after lunch so all the second and third year students are recruiting new club members (as the youngest of us are 17 were all at least second years)

Hopefully that helps

littledoll

I guess I'll start. Forgive me if it's sort of crummy/cheesy. I'm a bit rusty.

It was hard enough being the "new student" but Anya was the foreign exchange student too. She walked with her books close to her chest, her long blonde hair blowing in the fall breeze. Her uniform skirt fluttered around a little as she walked towards the courtyard where most of the students were hanging out with their friends and such. She hated that she didn't know anyone but what was she to do? She would do just do what instinct told her. And right now it was telling her to try to stay calm, as she found a seat.

Queen Elsa

Across the table, Hina looked up at her book and peeked at the girl who sat at her table. 'Why did she sit here?... Who is this girl?...' Hina blushed at how pretty this girl was. Why in the world would she sit with someone so plain as Hina? "U-Ummm... Hi..." she nervously said.

littledoll

Anya jumped. She looked around a little and then looked over at the girl sitting at her table.

"Ummm... Hi...." Anya replied. She had an accent but it was only slight so far. She looked down at her hands in her lap as she fidgeted with her binder's papers a little bit. She was extremely nervous and she wasn't sure what to do. The girl sitting in front of her was so pretty. But she was sitting here alone. She wondered why.

Queen Elsa

Hina blushed and fidgeted as well. "U-Ummm... My name is Hina Soujin... What's yours?..."

littledoll

Anya smiled a little, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear gently. "Nice to meet you." She said, her accent coming out a little more. "I am Anya." She looked down and then back up at Hina.

Queen Elsa

Hina's cheeks became even more red as she noticed Anya looking at her. "A-Are you new here?... I've never seen you before..."

azzmeister89

Still wearing his basketball uniform Aaron came walking onto the courtyard, a bottle of energy drink in one hand and his basketball slung under the other arm, seeing hina he smiled and walked over sitting down next to her.

"Hina how was your holliday its been ages" he ruffled her hair a bit with a fond smile then looked over at Anya "ah the new transfer student, I'm Aaron nice to meet you" he held out his hand to her, a large friendly grin on his face.

Queen Elsa

Hina blushed and laughed, "H-Hey Aaron! Knock it off!" she playfully exclaimed, "we aren't kids anymore, you know!" While secretly she thought to herself, 'You're embarrassing me in front of the new girl...'

RadiantMind

(thought I'd join in.
Name: Siegfried Van Droon
school club: Science club
sport team: Boxing
classes: Philosophy, Chemistry, History, Latin)

Siegfried moved through through the courtyard wearing a pair of loose jeans with long, deep tears in the fabric, like it had been slashed by a knife, on body was a simple shirt and over it all he wore a black trench coat, the shirt and coat neatly hiding the large tattoo on his back. seeing a few of his friends sitting at a table together, Siegfried decided to get up, he laughed as he passed Aaron, landing a heavy hand on his shoulder "Be nice pipsqueak" He said with a grin before sitting down next to Anya, the size difference immense "Hey" he said simply, opening the book he had been carrying in his other hand "I'm Siegfried" He said without looking up from the book "Hina, you forgot your movies at my place"

azzmeister89

"what do you mean pipsqueak? I'm nearly as tall as you" he said with a mock hurt expression then as a group of boys wearing the same basketball uniform as him ran buy he stood up and passed with a shot that would have scored a 3 pointer, laughing the boys caught it and went to the outside hoops, "you guys wouldnt happen to know if any freshmen want to join the basketball team would you?" He asked turning back to the table.

RadiantMind

"That black dude over there by the wall, talking to James from the boxing team, he's apparently a bit of a basket prodigy" he said before, looking through his bag he finally pulls up a six-pack of Coca Cola "Feel free to take one"

JackWhite

Name: Michael Vanden Berg
Sport team: Basketbal (starting PG)
Classes: History, Math, Gym, Literature

He walked up to Siegried and heard him talk about the black guy. "He's not bad. Not as good as me though." Michael grinned and padded the other guy on the back.

RadiantMind

Smiling softly at Michael he said with a over dramatic voice "Our new history teacher..... is Mr. Leeroy" He couldn't help but laugh as he had finished.

JackWhite

"Leeroy? Is he any good as a teacher? And stop being so dramatic."  he laughed together with Siegfried. "Hey there Aaron."