High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackWhite

Michael noticed her reaction but he didn't make a comment. Instead he just enjoyed the moment.

Queen Elsa

"S-So.... Ummm... Will one of you walk me home after school, so I can grab my bathing suit?"

JackWhite

"I can do that, I'll have to get my swimming trunks and some towels too."

Queen Elsa

"Thanks Michael. If you guys want, I can bring some food. I have a stash of yummy stuff at my house."

JackWhite

"Sounds like a good play Hina."

Queen Elsa

Hina blushed, smiled, and said, "I wonder if Anya will want to join us..." Hina blushed even deeper as she imagined Anya in a bathing suit.

JackWhite

"Is she the new girl? Well, I don't know her yet. Maybeyou should ask her." He noticed that Hina was getting red and wondered what she was thinking about.

Queen Elsa

Hinata's cheeks got even redder and she stuttered, "N-N-No... I could never ask her..."

JackWhite

"Then we'll never know if she wants to come with us."

Queen Elsa

Hina looks sad, then her facial expression brightens a bit. "I'll try. I don't want her to feel left out."

JackWhite

"You see, it isn't that hard. She won't bite you." a smile was getting back on his face. She had to ask it and maybe by that Hina becomes less shy then she is now.

RadiantMind

Sieg leaned back and smiled, looking at the sky "my trunks are in my boxing locker"

JackWhite

"You're the smartest guy I knew Sieg." he said but after a second he started laughing.

Queen Elsa

"So, Sig, about those movies, do you have them with you?"

RadiantMind

He shook his head opening his bag pointing at the books "That's just for philosophy class"

Queen Elsa

"Can I swing by your house tomorrow and get them? Maybe we can hang out while I'm there." Hina smiled at Sig.

RadiantMind

He nodded and patted his head as he walked away "Philosophy is at the back of the school, I'm going"

JackWhite

"See ya after class" he said as Sieg started to walk away from them.

Queen Elsa

"Bye Sig. See ya after school."

JackWhite

"I think it's time that we go to literature class too, don't you think?"

Queen Elsa

"Probably." Hina giggled. "My parents will kill me if I miss class."

JackWhite

He grinned. "Nah they can't kill you for that because that would mean that can't have any more good grades."

Queen Elsa

Hina giggled again and stood up. "Oh, so very true..."

azzmeister89

"Well come on then lets get going cant miss the first lesson" Aaron said with a grin "i got history first so i'll catch you all later" he said as he walked off, he got lost in the crowed then as he headed inside

Queen Elsa

"Bye Aaron!" Hina smiled as she thought about why wonderful friends she had. Before them, she was all alone, on the outside looking in. Nobody wanted to talk to the weird shy girl. Well, nobody except Sig. He was the very first friend she made, and they had been best friends ever since.