Augmentation? Needs Females!

Started by TheSaneOne, October 17, 2014, 03:12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSaneOne

Quote from: WardenIce on October 20, 2014, 12:32:25 AM
I have been looking for a chance to use this picture in a game for a long time. And I am a big sucker for anything cyberpunk. Consider me in.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Send me a profile :D

AndyZ

This is still on my radar.  I just haven't come up with much in the way of ideas.  Apologies.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

TheSaneOne

Quote from: AndyZ on October 20, 2014, 12:55:24 AM
This is still on my radar.  I just haven't come up with much in the way of ideas.  Apologies.
What ideas have you come up with. If it helps, you can spring board ideas off of me. This one is loosely based off of Deus Ex, but that is not going to be the main plot.

AndyZ

Just low on ideas of late.  This isn't the only game I'm struggling with an idea for.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

TheSaneOne

Quote from: AndyZ on October 20, 2014, 12:59:37 AM
Just low on ideas of late.  This isn't the only game I'm struggling with an idea for.
What are you trying to think of-- A character or what?

Blobbe

I'm still interested as well; I'ts just that I'm swamped with work ATM. I will try to work on a character; I'm just gurning concepts at the moment

TheSaneOne

Quote from: KaylaM on October 20, 2014, 06:10:21 AM
I'm still interested as well; I'ts just that I'm swamped with work ATM. I will try to work on a character; I'm just gurning concepts at the moment
That's fine. No rush :D

Mortarus

Sounds amazing, I'm in! Already sent you a PM with my profile ;)

TheSaneOne

TheSaneOne

I now have enough people to start up a thread. It will go in small group bondage. Any objections?

Mortarus

Sounds good, as I read earlier in another thread, going for bondage includes light too so that leaves more opportunity for everyone to play what they like.

TheSaneOne

Alright, I will post the topic and ooc thread when I get off work tonight. I'll also post a link here as well for both.

TheSaneOne

Howdy y'all, I just wanted to say that this group game is finally off it's feet, and I have started a Forum Here

The character profiles and OOC is Here

And Finally, This game Desperately needs Females to come play with us.

Blobbe

Quote from: TheSaneOne on October 22, 2014, 03:57:58 AM
And Finally, This game Desperately needs Females to come play with us.

I will be female when I get over this work backlog. Trying to have a profile done by the weekend

Etherealgirl

Looks interesting, just not sure what I would play. :\

wander

Looks like you need some females anyway TSO, but I was wondering if when you needed to recruit new fellas if you could put up some more backstory, maybe a small timeline of important events or perhaps some important factions to your game so I have something to guide my character's backstory? I was going to base a character by taking my Barsoomian space pirate from Eclipse Phase and making them DeusExxy... They're basically an anti-corp hacktivist when not yoinking corp deliveries for the downtrodden of the Martian ghettoes, I figured a little mixing up of their background they could work quite well, just need a bit of guidance really.

Mortarus

I think giving them the little you added to the plot in your first game post could help don't you think?

TheSaneOne

Quote from: Mortarus on October 22, 2014, 12:02:22 PM
I think giving them the little you added to the plot in your first game post could help don't you think?

Are you talking to me?

Mortarus

Yeah. ^^' sorry for the misunderstanding.

TheSaneOne

Mortarus

The article your character (Ryan) read. That's some more info on the plot that maybe could help them make their character.

TheSaneOne

Quote from: Mortarus on October 22, 2014, 03:11:26 PM
The article your character (Ryan) read. That's some more info on the plot that maybe could help them make their character.

Edited :)

wander

TSO, I mentioned a brief character idea up-page that I figured you could help me change about to fit your setting? They're male however and I'd rather wait for more male gaps before I pass in the character, but perhaps in the meanwhile, I could get some help via a pm? Its really just a background I need help with, the rest I can quickly snip together.

TheSaneOne

Quote from: Etherealgirl on October 22, 2014, 08:52:34 AM
Looks interesting, just not sure what I would play. :\

Play whatever you want to play.

Aneveite

Might be interested in joining this. What's the game's policy with trans characters?
My ONs and OFFs

Please Use Female Pronouns With Me