Consent - BDSM club - new 'Masquerade' theme, come play!

Started by Sussurus, August 13, 2012, 10:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkEnigma

Takes a chance at it.

Full name: Lancerius Brius Rasher
Known as:  Prince or Lance for those he is more familiar with.

Born and raised in Europe far away from the current ban that currently exists in this country. Born a only child and the sole heir of a large company, the man was raised and tutored into a man who took charge. He started his life of domineering others at an early age, being used to ordering staff around like it was a second nature. Eventually he started to expand in this field, using friends and strangers in his little hunting and training games. He finally dove head first into the world of BDSM and other darker arts and found himself at home. The upbringing and his natural ability to bind others to his will quickly rewarded him with the title of Prince, one which he arrogantly took as his own. When he heard of the new ban on BDSM he booked the first ticket to the country, finding she sheer taboo and secrecy of it as captivating. When he heard of a place called ‘consent’ he quickly decided to make this place his next hunting ground.

Age: Appears to be in his mid or late twenties. Actual age is twenty eight, yet he seldom tells anyone.

Height: 6”3 (190,5cm)
Eye colour: Bright blue.
Hair colour: Dark brown.
Build: Slightly muscular, yet still on the lean side.

Personality traits:
-Arrogant: One word to describe Lance is arrogant. He has been in the scene for a long time and is quick to show this to others with a knowing smile.
-Observant: Likes to find out people’s strengths and weaknesses before engaging in a conversation, if any.
-Curios: Has a very curious mind. He has experienced a wide variety of things and partners. Yet, a new toy with an exotic trait or mindset will haunt his mind until he finally has it within his grasp.

Sexual orientation:
-Wide variety of females.
-Innocent and slender males.
-Others if deemed worthy enough.

Kink orientation:
-Dominance: Lance prefers dominance in all things he does. Be it getting a drink from a bar or breaking down a servant. He makes anyone feel that they did this because he wished it so.
-Training: He loves training others, ‘teaching’ them things that he deems suited for them. A well trained submissive person is like a living breathing piece of art.|
-Receiving oral: One of his two biggest kinks. The man can be swayed into a possible scene if oral is offered.
-Breaking dominance: Nothing is a bigger challenge to the man than breaking a so called dominant person. The slow crumble of the other’s know world is like both a fine wine and music wrapped in one.

Relationship:
None at the moment, save a few contacts he has here and there.

Interests:
Making his mark in this new and exciting underground world.

Limits:
Anything that has to do with toilet related items or his rectum.

Strengths:
-Cold and calculating: Uses his icy stare to keep others at bay or makes words of dominance that much stronger.
-Air of mystery: Very little is know about this man other than his accent, the title people give him and the fact he is a foreigner.
-Healthy sex drive: Considers himself well above average on the stamina and recovery department.

Weaknesses:
-Light weight drinker: Usually only samples a fine wine or two, yet he can sporadically be coaxed into more, leaving him as easy prey.
-Jealous nature: When someone engages with a ‘prey’ he considers his, sparks tend to fly.
-Weak against oral: Much quicker on the trigger.

Zaer Darkwail

I am interested also, need make sheet up but idea is to take role of the bartender who is in his forties (and was super active dom but has quieted down since his wife died, so a widow). Altough he has lots life experience he gets along with young crowd (can adapt) and could be nice guy to talk to about problems in life.

Clio

I see you're only looking for males now...am I right? If a female role opens up, I'd love to play. Just let me know.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

kckolbe

So, after the slave auction, will this pretty much just be a sex free for all?  Is slave trading encouraged?  There are some lovely women here, but I fear that there won't be any character development or real story.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Sussurus

flassche: Great! Thanks for joining in. :)

Christa: It looks like we've successfully recruited some guys, so please, feel free to jump in with a female character! :)

kckolbe: I'd certainly like to see character development and story. The IC slave auction just pairs people up for one scene... and like a real life 'slave auction' at a club like this, the 'slaves' can perfectly well have limits, including not wanting to have sex with a random stranger. It doesn't actually establish a relationship... I'm hoping people will do that gradually.

I'm still thinking about what kind of plot elements could be introduced, besides the obvious interpersonal stuff... suggestions are absolutely welcome.

Sussurus

Name: Emily "Snow" White
Appearance: Pure white hair frames delicate features, enhanced by a subtle shimmer. She dresses to match, her white outfits an eye-catching contrast to all the black leather at Consent.
Personality: Aloof, but willing to warm up for the right person.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Kink Orientation: Switch
Relationships: Lady Winter is her mentor in the art of domination.
Interests: Snow enjoys sensual scenes that build in intensity, ultimately reducing her submissives into little puddles of endorphins.
Limits: Snow is presently of the opinion that she's a domme, so she hasn't given a great deal of thought to her limits.
Strengths: Under Lady Winter's guidance, Snow is shaping up to be a skilled domme.
Weaknesses: Snow plays casually... often breaking hearts in the process. She isn't terribly considerate of her former play partners when this happens, either. She also has a desire to submit that she has difficulty acknowledging, let alone dealing with.

Sussurus

Okay, that's my last character. Probably. FWIW, anyone else who wants to play multiple characters is completely welcome to. Personally, I think freeform RP is more fun that way. :)

Speaking of characters... should we wait around for some more to show up, or try to kick things off this weekend?

Cami

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Jason "Bourbon" Marlow
Personality: Brooding, and quiet. A huge heart with a lot of walls.
Ons: Spirited women, breaking spirited women, teasing, submissive men
Offs: Toilet play, vore, etc. Overly submissive or needy women, dominant arrogant men.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Kink Orientation: Dom.
Strengths: Jason is able to charm the pants off of anybody, he is able to read people very well.
Weaknesses: He is insecure in himself, and it makes him recoil from the people whocare about him.

Sussurus

Awesome. :) Right now we have one more domly type in the works (right, InvertedAgony? ;)) and a bartender (sorry I missed you before, Zaer). I'm feeling pretty good about the mix, so I'm going to start working on the opening thread. Will post again here when it's ready. :)

Ryven

Is there room for a gay male submissive? :-)

Sussurus

Sure! No guarantees about finding a compatible partner, though... so far our male doms have been straight(ish). :-\

Clio

Name: Anna "Ginger" Thomas
Appearance: Ginger is about 5'4" with a petite bone structure and ample curves. She has a nice hourglass figure, and her skin is pale. Her face is doll-like, with large blue eyes, a button nose and a rosy tint to her complexion. The most noticeable feature, though, is her long, red and curly hair.
Personality: Intelligent, friendly, innocent, assertive, dominant (in everyday life), determined, stubborn, kind, generous, naive, passionate, sensual, extroverted, witty, charismatic, sensitive, easily distracted, insecure. She is actually still a virgin, although she's done quite a bit of oral. A friend of hers told her about consent, and since Anna had always been interested in the BDSM scene, she decided to check it out. However, she's very new, has no experience, and doesn't know what to expect. She isn't naturally submissive, but she longs to be dominated by a strong man.
Sexual Orientation: Straight, but open to experimentation.
Kink Orientation: Submissive, but it doesn't come naturally to her.
Relationships: None.
Interests: Reading, books, history, make-up, nature, animals, video games, writing, art, travel, movies, music, theatre.
Limits: Scat.
Strengths: Intelligent, charismatic, kind, passionate, sensual, witty.
Weaknesses: Sensitive, naive, stubborn, easily distracted, insecure, inexperienced, nervous.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Cami

I can change to Bi for Ryven, not a huge to do. Picked straight just cause of the numerous females.

Sussurus

Cami: Up to you. And yeah... I feel kinda like a bad GM for not stepping up and playing a dominant man myself... but really, it's just too far outside of my repertoire.

So! First IC thread is up here... actual 'grand opening' thread to follow shortly!

Ryven

Quote from: Sussurus on August 18, 2012, 01:31:06 PM
Sure! No guarantees about finding a compatible partner, though... so far our male doms have been straight(ish). :-\

If there is someone willing to play a dom for my character, I'm all for joining.  I probably can't commit to more than 1 or 2 posts a week, but I will do my best.

Quote from: Cami on August 18, 2012, 02:15:25 PM
I can change to Bi for Ryven, not a huge to do. Picked straight just cause of the numerous females.

That is kind of you, Cami.  Are you sure?

Sussurus

Okay, we're open for business! Links in the first post. People who want to be in the slave auction, please fill out your form as soon as possible, so we can get things rolling!  :-)

Cami

Quote from: Ryven on August 18, 2012, 03:17:54 PM
If there is someone willing to play a dom for my character, I'm all for joining.  I probably can't commit to more than 1 or 2 posts a week, but I will do my best.

That is kind of you, Cami.  Are you sure?

Absolutely.

DarkEnigma

bluecoco

So.. are we allowed to post in the IC? is the 'grand opening' thread supposed to be the OOC? Im confused ^_^''

Sussurus

You're definitely allowed to post in the IC... that's what it's there for! I'm kinda new to this GM'ing thing, sorry if I wasn't clear. Feel free to poke me if you see me doing something atypical, more-experienced people, 'cause I may-or-may-not be doing it on purpose.  ::)

Just to be super explicit, the 'grand opening' thread is here, and you're all invited:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=149475.msg6778114#new

There's also the 'Entrance' thread if anyone wants to roleplay waiting in line (could be a good way to meet people), hemming and hawing about whether they want to enter the slave auction or not, chatting May up, or anything else that might happen before you get into the club proper.

And for anyone who wants to participate in the auction, please do check out the OOC thread.

Ryven

Name: Scene name: Seth  Real name: Viktor
Appearance:

Personality: Headstrong, opinionated, playful
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Kink Orientation: Submissive.  Rarely if ever dominates.
Relationships: He knows no one who either works or frequents the club.  I will need a male dom to play opposite my character.
Interests: Bondage (given a choice, he would always opt on the heavier side of play), humiliation (receiving), collars, leashes, displays of ownership, a man who knows how to tame him, stylish cars, swimming
Limits: Scat, gore, snuff, feminization, cross dressing
Strengths: Eagerness to please.  Not being afraid of a challenge
Weaknesses: Perceived invulnerability of youth, inexperience, a man with a devious look and a well trimmed goatee

Sussurus

__
Name: Iulian Cardei, aka Vladimir
Appearance: Darkly handsome, with piercing gray eyes.
Personality: Seemingly open and friendly, often flirtatious, though he goes cold when he's in 'dom mode'
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, but with a preference for young and pretty 'boys', rather than men
Kink Orientation: Dominant sadist
Relationships: None at present.
Interests: Hunting human prey and overpowering it by force. Consent is merely a place to find likely victims, not somewhere he can truly play.
Strengths: Calm, controlled, calculating... willing to bide his time.
Weaknesses: Arrogant enough to think he can get away with anything short of murder... but then, so far, he's been right.

Sussurus

Alright, we had a male dominant drop out, and I figure it's the GM's prerogative to play villains, so... meet Vlad.  >:)

chivalrousdeviant

Hey there! I'm rather new to group RPs so hopefully I don't totally suck. *Fingers crossed*

Name: (scene name is required, real name is optional.) He tells everyone his name is Felix. As it turns out, it actually is Felix Campbell, and he's just hoping no one would think someone was dumb enough to use their real name.
Appearance: (can include pic, but not required) He's tall (About six feet) and skinny, with green eyes and blonde hair.

Personality: He's intelligent and sarcastic, prone to wielding his wit both for his own entertainment and others. He can be brash and cocky and over the top, especially when he feels uncomfortable or out of place. Still, he does his best to try and make friends, even if it means he has to grow a pair and actually say hello to someone without someone else introducing him. He can be shy at times, but he's trying to get better. He spends a fair amount of time on the internet, which is actually how he realized he was interested in BDSM- after all, just because it's illegal doesn't mean it can't be found. That's actually how he found out about Consent in the first place.
He finds practical jokes incredibly entertaining, even if he's not nearly as good at them as he wishes he was.
Sexual Orientation: Straight. That doesn't mean he doesn't appreciate that another man can be attractive, however.
Kink Orientation:He's a dom, but he's fairly inexperienced.
Relationships: (note if you're looking for another player to fill a role here) He was dating a woman a few years older than him not too long ago, and things were starting to get fairly intense. She broke it off when she decided to go into law school. She left town, and neither of them were willing to be in a long-distance relationship (Read: She totally shot down the idea before he could ask.). He is however, in a relationship with his hand, and they've been getting closer in the past three months since his ex left, but don't worry, that's more a friends-with-benefits thing than anything.

It also bears mentioning that he has no issues with an open relationship or friends-with-benefits situation. Hell, you don't even need to be friends.

It would be wonderful if another character were interested in filling a role here, but it's not absolutely vital.
Interests: (kinky or otherwise) Forced orgasms, teasing, and orgasm control are all high on his list of things to delete before someone looks at his browser history. Humiliation features heavily in there as well, but he sees it more as a tool for taking control than anything else. He enjoys verbal abuse and name calling as well, especially when a sub will finally give in and admit they are <insert name here>. :P
Limits: Blood. Absolutely no blood- he almost faints when he sees it. He also doesn't like bathroom-play
Strengths: He's quite capable with using his tongue and teasing- after all, that's not illegal yet. He's got a knack for telling when someone is getting close and pulling them back before building them up again. He likes to use that in conjunction with control/denial to get someone to break down and beg for more.
Weaknesses: Extreme pain- He's not a fan of it and the sight of blood makes him squeamish, almost to the point of fainting. He's also inexperienced, so everything he does is treading new ground for him. He also has had very little experience with bondage, so he knows almost nothing about using rope.

That's about all I can think of right now, because it's late and I'm kinda tired. If I missed anything, let me know and I'll remedy the situation. :)

EDIT: Crap, I forgot to mention that he's a musician. He's played piano for years, and he currently mixes music on his computer, both the kind that would be played at clubs and just music for his own entertainment. He's rather embarrassed about this and doesn't typically show it to anyone.

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

DarkEnigma

“Raises hand” Welcome Vlad!

Should you ever need to discuss torture tactics or simply share recopies, feel free to ask.

I have no problem with playing as the ‘bad guy’ in this rp? Personality wise the man is already at the top of my ‘dick’ list.