Fantasy Futa RPG! (M for F)

Started by Koibito, November 04, 2014, 02:18:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koibito

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

I have an idea based on this picture that involves a full, fantasy RPG based story with a solid plot but also a light hearted and very smutty one~ I'm looking for a partner who can help me play a full cast of characters including the main party, NPC's, villains, and the like so skill/interest in playing multiple characters is pretty important here.

What I'm thinking is a typical RPG party like in the image above in an all female-like being world where instead of males, females, and monsters, this world consists of futas, regular females, and monster girls. The party, consisting of characterizations of RPG classes like the image above, would go on many adventures together developing bonds and solving issues while many sexual conquests line their journeys. The plot could go anywhere but my idea for the start of the adventure (or at least the first adventure) is inspired from the image as well, beginning in a high class brothel.

The story could begin by the characters all meeting each other before coincidentally ending up in such a place, or perhaps they are already a newly formed party on their first quest. This and why they are there can be discussed, perhaps it's also an Inn and it's their only option for a place to stay, maybe the owner is someone they have business with or is someone who hires our heroes for a job.

My idea is to play a young, tomboyish hero like the brunette in the image but that can change if I'm suggested a better/different idea. The other party members and or my partner's main can be modeled/based off another in the image or created from scratch or whatever your creative process is.

I would love to hash out ideas with an interested partner. I am on often and reply often usually, I am looking to fill time so I would prefer a partner who can post often so that we can get the story moving. I would rather not lose inspiration on it because it took a week to reply or isn't moving because I only get one post a day. So activity and ability and interest in playing multiple characters is a must.

PM me if interested and we can come up with something awesome together!
O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=130125.msg5766879#msg5766879

Been sick the past couple days, will get to posts when I can~

Koibito

O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=130125.msg5766879#msg5766879

Been sick the past couple days, will get to posts when I can~