Nerd In Search of Nerd (F for M)

Started by Lady Luna, July 25, 2015, 06:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Luna

First off I would like to thank you for your time. I know we're all adults with lives and such, so I genuinely thank you for your time and consideration.

A little about myself.
I consider myself to be literate and enjoy writing in 3rd person multi paragraph format. I like it when I can reread a RP like a story. I am a woman who most times writes as one. I don't mind who my partner is as long as it is well written. I can easily go with most stories, be they modern, fantasy and such. I understand that we're all busy adults but I try to reply in a timely manner. I'm generally very good a prompt response. Saturday is my only busy day of the week... And I'm still role playing as an Half-Orc Ranger :)

Here are a few of my ideas...

Greek and/or Roman Play
I've always been a fan of Greek mythology, anything related to it and the ideals fascinate me. The gods and goddess have people and demigods do their bidding and it could be fun to be on your own quest. I've built my own sort of demigod in my head and I would like to pen her into a story format.

Yes I'm that nerd...
I've played World of Warcraft since vanilla (don't worry I'm not going to shove it down your throat.) But I'm fairly knowledgeable on the content and lore. So rather than trolling the Lion's Pride Inn on Moon Guard it's a bit easier to leave this little blurb here. I like playing with a hunter character who is more of a mercenary messenger. I am more than happy to adapt her to another situation.

"The Hot Librarian"
I've always enjoyed the idea of playing out some gentleman's fantasy of being the glasses and cardigan clad slightly prudish woman who is ready to be seduced. Help me help you.

Valkyrie?
I just recently started studying Norse mythology and I find the whole concept of them interesting... I've also mapped out a modernized one if that's your thing. I have a lot of backstory built in with this one and with a willing partner it could be fun. Maybe you can convince her to be your new personal guardian.

Again thank you for taking time to read over my ideas and I'm always open to new ideas and writing opportunities.

Lady Luna

Thank you all so much for the out pour of personal messages I've received. All of my topics are "closed" so to speak. But please don't let this sway your ideas, don't  hesitate to contact me with your ideas. I'm always looking to meet new writers and make new friends.