Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 2 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 07, 2009, 11:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Requiem

See?  This is exactly what a werewolf would do.  She makes all these claims about how it is random, and how we can't take what she likes into account, -and then- after sounding all logical EATS SHEEP AND BABIES AS THEY BURN THE WRONG PERSON!

I stand by that GT is a werewolf, and you are all falling in to the Fuzzy Fanged Ones Propaganda!

Lithos

I find speed and zeal Requiem had in this fishy, I vote for Requiem lynching as well!
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

Requiem

You are all going to be sorry when her and her -cronies- burn me.  Notice how no one is trying to protect me?  The werewolves man.  It's all a conspiracy.

-You'll be sorry.-

As far as I am concerned, everyone that voted against me is suspect now.  But Greenthorn must be the ringleader.  Let coat her in silver and burn her!

Greenthorn

Quote from: Requiem on May 18, 2009, 12:30:32 PM
See?  This is exactly what a werewolf would do.  She makes all these claims about how it is random, and how we can't take what she likes into account, -and then- after sounding all logical EATS SHEEP AND BABIES AS THEY BURN THE WRONG PERSON!

I stand by that GT is a werewolf, and you are all falling in to the Fuzzy Fanged Ones Propaganda!

It is random!!  And you cannot take what I like outside of the game into account!  And why would I eat my own sheep?!?  Don't you know about the economy??  Those sheep were my MONEYMAKERS!!  Then...add in Avi...I <3 Avi...I would never eat him!!!  How did Avi taste, Requiem???  >:(

Requiem

Oh, keep throwing your arguments at me werewolf.  You've already turned the town against me.  But you and I both know that I am not a werewolf! 

Requiem

Actually, come to think of it... how would a werewolf be able to live among such tasty sheep for such a long time?  I'm not convinced enough to lynch her anymore.  But Elunari... you know, she's been jumping around at anything that comes to mind.  It's a fact.

*Boards himself up in the tavern.*

Kazyth

Nooooo, not the tavern!  My beer is in there, you monster!  That's it!  Only a werewolf would be evil enough to deprive a man of his hard-earned drinking!  I change my vote to Requiem!
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Xillen

Lynch voting:
  • Requiem - 4 votes: Greenthorn, Elunari, Lithos, Kazyth
  • Greenthorn - 2 votes: Requiem, Aeval
  • September
  • Aeval
  • Scott
  • Paladin
  • Kipoc
  • Elunari
  • Emmaline
  • Kazyth
  • Lithos

Not yet voted: Emmaline, Scott, Paladin, Kipoc, September.

Remaining roles:
  • 5 Peasants
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Priest
  • 1 Seer
  • 3 Werewolves

September

I'm not sure, but I'll fall in line with prevailing opinion and agree that Requiem is just as good a person to lynch as anybody.

Some of my ons.

Requiem

I am going to say this once more:

They are all ganging up on me.  The wolves are at the door.  Join me, here, safe with the beer.

September

Yeah.  Well if you die and you weren't a werewolf, we will have some suspects (the biggest cheerleaders for your demise).  That would be a better position than we're in now, in which we have no suspects, so, I'm sorry to say this, but you now have to die for the good of the village.

Maybe the Priest will save you?
Some of my ons.

Greenthorn

Requiem has convinced me....September back for lynching!!

I'm pretty sure I saw some fluff on September's legs...unless she has not shaved in months, she ate my sheep!

*goes to mourn her dead sheep*

Requiem

Quote from: Greenthorn on May 18, 2009, 05:28:42 PM
Requiem has convinced me....September back for lynching!!

I'm pretty sure I saw some fluff on September's legs...unless she has not shaved in months, she ate my sheep!

*goes to mourn her dead sheep*

The werewolf is right!  I too remember seeing somewhat unshaven legs.   I hereby retract my vote against Greenthorn until further proof rolls in, and hereby say we tie the noose around September, who so very nearly could have been the Sheriff. 

Elunari

You all are so mean, just cuz she's got named after the coolest month.  And so what if she likes to keep a bit warm around the legs?  Skirts aren't exactly ovens, more like A/C units without an off switch.
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

Requiem

You are defending her fairly closely, Elunari.  Scared one of your hermana de la lobos might get caught?  HMMMM?

You know, Elunari has not presented any proof that she is human.  And if she is defending more werewolves, wouldn't that mean that September is?  This would of course completely vindicate Greenthorn.

Greenthorn

Quote from: Elunari on May 18, 2009, 05:49:43 PM
You all are so mean, just cuz she's got named after the coolest month.  And so what if she likes to keep a bit warm around the legs?  Skirts aren't exactly ovens, more like A/C units without an off switch.

She didn't need to EAT my sheep..or AVI!  I could have knitted her some legwarmers for godsakes!!

*goes to her cottage and watches everyone from the window*

Bunch of werewolves...sheep killers.....*narrows eyes*

Elunari

*tsks*  I thought we had an understanding GT but you're just changing your tune too much.  I think you must be a werewolf to incite so much finger pointing to get the heat off yourself.

My vote is Greenthorn again.  Though I'll properly mourn you if you were human.
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

September

I think that either GT or Requiem are wolves.  So long as one of them gets lynched we will be making progress.  I will vote for whichever one has the most votes.  What's the score, now, Xillen?
Some of my ons.

Aeval

My goodness my head is spinning from all the back and forth and forth and back! No one said this would be so confusing!!!! *goes to her cottage to bake cookies cause even in a lynching people get hungry!*

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Kip

*watches the two leading contenders for werewolf-dom suddenly turn round and accuse another*

Life preserving tactic? Sudden insight? 

I vote Requiem!

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Requiem

What?  Fine!  I need someone to get more votes than me to prove I am not a wolf.

Sorry Greenthorn, your head is back in the noose. 

Kip

I don't really think any of my friend villagers are werewolves... I've known them for too long.

I just become more suspicious of the more vocal finger pointers!  *wary look*

Why Greenthorn or September then?

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Paladin

Quote from: Greenthorn on May 16, 2009, 05:59:14 PM
I think we found werewolf #2!! 

How would you know how hard it is to blood out of the clothes? 

BECAUSE YOU EAT PEASANTS!

*glares*

And which of you ate my sheep?  I'm trying to knit scarves for christmas!!

No I know how hard it is because I'm the Town Butcher!. BTW GT, Your Porkchops are Ready. Same time delivery tomorrow?

Xillen

Quote from: Paladin on May 18, 2009, 08:00:29 PM
No I know how hard it is because I'm the Town Butcher!. BTW GT, Your Porkchops are Ready. Same time delivery tomorrow?

If you mingle into the discussion, it's required that you cast your vote on someone.

You can always change your vote at a later time.

Paladin

Quote from: Xillen on May 18, 2009, 08:03:03 PM
If you mingle into the discussion, it's required that you cast your vote on someone.

You can always change your vote at a later time.

I didn';t know we were onto Lynching Votes Yet. Sorry Xillen. I vote to Lynch September! I like May anyways. :D