What is the Avatar Above You Thinking! (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nexus1199

Did I miss the Final Fantasy reunion again?

Undeniable Sin

My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Nexus1199

Barney is a friend, to both the big and small.

VibrantRiley

Don't skip, skip the song and you're dead. Don't turn the click wheel or look at the scrubber. And don't skip.
Come Play With Me (O/Os, Story Cravings, and More)!
Currently selectively open to new RPs! Feel free to reach out 😁.

Hades

Hold still just a second, cause this may sting a little.

Bruja

Mmmm..how can I get her out of those clothes?

Hades

I seem to be having some problem with this last hook.  Anyone want to volunteer to help out?

Dez

Hmmm...... what kind of mischief can I get into next?

Hades

What do you mean "What's that behind your back"?

Deamonbane

I'm... just gonna drop natural disaster here... plague there...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Renegade Vile

<< Unavailable for New Games >>

himawari

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Beguile's Mistress

Zaphod

Thorneblood

I am weary of planning and toiling in the crowded hives of men; Heart weary of building and spoiling and spoiling and building again; And I long for the dear old river where I dreamed my youth away; For a dreamer lives forever, And a toiler dies in a day.

On/Off

Deamonbane

Hades

Stupid time-out.  It's not my fault half of Gotham exploded.

Deamonbane

No, it's mine... I just like throwing the blame around, makes it easier for the team...

Moraline

I really hope someone helps me get this mask off.  (( *said in my best Bane voice* ))

Deamonbane

Evil Tim

I can dance if I want to, I can leave my past behind.

'Cause Batman's friends don't dance, and since they don't dance, they're no friends of mine.