Trickster's Timeless Collection (M looking for a Female)

Started by Trickster132, July 27, 2014, 02:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trickster132

Welcome to the Timeless Collection thread. This thread is dedicated to Historical RPs.

My On's and Off's (This contains who I am and what I expect in a partner)

PM Me if you are interested in a plot or pairing :) Do Not REPLY to this Thread

Key
O-Open
C-Closed
!- Might be closed if PM is sent or a post is posted towards this topic
*-Might be edited for some changes

AVAILABLE

Chrysanthemum Memories
In Imperial China, Zhao Lung, a man destined to be a magistrate but has dreams of being a famed general like that of Zhao Yun, famous general of the Three Kingdoms. Meanwhile Xiang Hua, an elegant woman with a beautiful flowery fragrance that makes men fall for her, attempts to assassinate Zhao Lung. The reason why is because the Lung family and the Hua family has an ongoing feud that lasted for many years. The assassination attempt fails until Zhao sees her beautiful face and Xiang Hua begins to fall in love with him... (C)

Memoirs of Cherry Blossoms
In feudal Japan, Akihiro Ienaga, a member of the powerful Ienaga family is pretty hopeless after his attempt to become a Samurai fails after he chickens out hearing the true meaning of Seppuku (forced suicide if one fails to live with honor required in Bushido) in the art of Bushido. In spring, the first Cherry Blossom blooms, Akihiro is distracted by this because of it's beauty and accidentally bumps into Hana Takeshi, a female swordswoman that is pretty strict when it comes to Bushido and has zero experience with boys. Hana knows about Akihiro's failed attempt and forces him to learn the art of bushido and swordmanship. Their relationship is begins to bud when Hana trips and falls on top of Akihiro. They must keep their budding relationship a secret from the Ienaga family (O)

The Vitruvian
In Italy, the Renaissance era begins with the Medicis, an extremely powerful family specializing in the economic aspect of Italy. Domenico de Medici has the money, the power to entice any women from Turin to Napoli but he has yet to find a female companion. A woman named Lucrezia Albizzi, a family far richer in power and money in Italy sets out to ruin the Medici's reputation... - (O)

With Love From Russia
In 1954, the Cold War is at its peak. The FBI had a mission to stop the spread of communism. An American FBI agent will dance a tango for two with a KGB agent who is expertly disguised as an American by looking and speaking like one...  (O)

Proof
- In a time where the twenties roared loudly, the US government started the act of Prohibition where no one can't produce, export/import or even drink a drop of alcohol. Behind the scenes of flappers and the various parties going on, a bootlegger plies his trade in making moonshine and running a couple of fronts to hide some illegal bars he had. However, the wife of the police chief discovers the bootlegger and what he was doing, threatening to tell her husband... (O)

The Debt
In WWII (World War Two), an male soldier named Marcus Robson is stranded in Nazi-influenced Germany. Weeks later, he is captured by an off-duty Nazi officer and he is kept prisoner in Auschwitz. Soon, a female German solder offers him a chance to escape but Marcus decides to make a twist in her proposition... (O)

(MORE TO BE ADDED in this section)

UNAVAILABLE

Stars and Stripes
In 1776, the American Revolution was at its' peak with the Declaration of Independence being signed. The tension between the British and the Americans are rising as their insatiable blood lust grew. An American soldier is with George Washington's continental army and comes across a member of the British royal family who is visiting for diplomatic purposes...  (C)

Pairings

Note that some of the roles in certain pairings can be female or male

Knight/Princess
Prince/Princess
Secretary/Boss (1950's-1960's)
Soldier/Commander
Spartan/Slave
French Revolutionary/French Royalty
Native American/Pilgrim

MORE WILL BE ADDED

Trickster132

Trickster132

Added 4 new pairings and a couple of notes on there (see the plots section and the pairing section)

Trickster132

Trickster132

UPDATE: My partner for "The Debt" left me so therefore "The Debt" is reopened