News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Interview With A Vampire RP? (EX)

Started by TamaRose, August 27, 2009, 11:58:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TamaRose

Would anyone want to have a good old Interview With A Vampire roleplay?One with Lestat and Louis and possibly Claudia and any others people might like to play?I would be playing an original character and all originals are welcome as well but I am looking for someone to play the 3 leading characters.Now,I haven't rp'd the chronicles for a long time but if you could bare with me I think we could do something really good.

Mr Self Destruct

Oh dear lord...you said the magic words. :D

I would love to play!  Anne Rice is a favorite author of mine, and I've read everything containing her dearly devious, deviant, and devilishly dark vampires. lol

The only question is...which vampire to play?  A canon or original, and if a canon...which one?  :o

TamaRose

That would be awesome.Just letme know what you decide and I can work around it until we get others to join.

Faeylin

Wow, you know, I would love to play Claudia...but that could border on not allowed. It's up to moderators and game creators, etc., but I wouldn't feel comfortable getting into any sexual content as Claudia. That's too close to Loli. I would however play her in non-sexual settings and context, as the child who never grows up.

Would this follow the original story, or would it have alternate plot arcs?
"Come into my parlor," said the spider, ever sly.
"I have these sexy, long legs, and I'd love to suck you dry!"

Ons & Offs - My Idea Thread [F/F]

FlaminGlory

I am quite interested as well. I believe I'll play my orginal as I know I can't pull off Louis or Lestat as well as Anne Rice has written them.

Mr Self Destruct

I'm leaning more toward an original character, I think.  While I believe (and this could be my ego talking, so bear with me) that I could pull of a convincing Lestat, I don't want to worry about doing a crap post that doesn't stand up to Mrs. Rice after having a bad day at work. lol

TamaRose

Faelyin,I do not expect you to play anything sexual with Claudia since she is a child.So,there are no pressures there.lol

For the rest of you....original characters are welcomed but just in case I am going to ask the moderators about the cannon characters just in case.I don't want to get us kicked out over something like that.So,I am going to write them tonight and as soon as I get a response I can tell you if we are going by the full book or if we will make up things as we go along.So,please bare with me.Thank you!

FlaminGlory

TamaRose

Claudia is allowed to be played as long as she is not in any sex scenes or witnesses anything sexual(like walking in on two people having sex).Other then that it is fine.Also,if we don't have a Louis and Lestat we will work with what we have.If someone wants to play them and join later that is fine.As far as timeline goes I think we will start out when the book took place.

TamaRose

Oh,forgot to let you know I will work on the starting of the thread this week and then everyone can jump in.So,there isn't to much chaos we should try and go in order a little but please be patient with me until I get everything up.I have a busy week.When I have it up I will post the link up for everyone.

Faeylin

Okay, sounds good. I might be willing to play female victims (bit parts) as well...any bit characters, really, as long as the story is interesting :P

Mr Self Destruct

If no one else is going to play him, I think I will end up playing Lestat.  He's such a fantastic character, and too cool to leave out of this game, especially if Claudia is there for him to torment. lol

Faeylin

Meanie :P Okay, let's do this thing.

TamaRose

That's would be cool.Alright,since we kind of have an idea of what we are doing I will try and start the thread today.

TamaRose

Alright everyone.It is up.I hope it is alright.If not let me know At the moment it is basically my intro to my character.So,here is the link.If you have any questions let me know.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=46198.0

Chat Noir

If you've been missing me please see my thread here.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones...
...but whips and chains excite me."

Ons and Offs
My Roleplays:
Dirty Little Secret|Mystery Men - Unsung Superheroes