News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Betrayed...but by who

Started by Lady Jenn, January 05, 2012, 05:42:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

"Well we are about to visit some of the richest people in America," he said as he turned towards them, blushing slightly as he saw her in the dress. "You...you look incredible," he said, trying to hide how red he'd gone.

"Here's your ID's," Tom said, smiling as he tried to rescue Morrison from his embarrassment. "Morrison is now James Raker, Petra you're Natalya Romanova and Skylar you're now Jessica Tamarind." He handed them the passports and other ID they would need. "As of now your old identities don't exist, at least as far as the US government is concerned. We've managed to get you some tickets for the party which will be waiting for you at the private airport you'll be landing at, along with a stretch limousine to take you there."

Animegurl5

"Fantastic, let's get this show on the road." She had noticed Morrison's blush and was trying very hard not to blush herself. "So how long until we arrive? It can't be too long can it? Not so sure Captain will make the trip if it's too long." She winked then grabbed her ID and boarded the craft. "Wooho! Road trip!"
For the rest of the month, my schedule will be awkward and unpredictable. Please pardon my absenses and delayed replies.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=131173.0

Lady Jenn

"We should be fine," Petra said as they climbed on board, returning the thumbs up the pilot gave her as they strapped themselves in. "Kelvin there was one of the two pilots who helped rescue you earlier, we're in completely safe hands. The guy's flown just about every mission I've taken part in." As the base's runway had finally been cleared the plane took off, heading into the clear sky above them. "Kelvin, how long will this journey take?"

"Hopefully three hours at most," the pilot replied. "I'm afraid this flight isn't quite hi-tech enough to have an in-flight movie but there are plenty of magazines to hand if you don't want to talk to each other."

Animegurl5

"Hey, at least there is a limo later. That's what really counts." Skylar said, picking up a random magazine which just so happened to be about food. "Oh yummm, look at this stuff. It looks so amazing!" At the moment she was easily distracted by the mouth watering cakes and other deserts of the magazine.
For the rest of the month, my schedule will be awkward and unpredictable. Please pardon my absenses and delayed replies.

Lady Jenn

"Have you still got that custom pistol Tom was always telling me about?" Petra asked Morrison, impressed as he pulled out an unusally coloured pistol with a snake pattern across the barrel of the gun. "Hopefully we won't have to use these things, they'll almost certainly have us outnumbered in that place."

"Tom told me the Inner Circle might have a weak link," Morrison said, throwing a file on the table in front of them. Yuchi Karagano, brother of one of the Circle's original members whose current fate is...unclear. We don't know how aware Yuchi is of the Circle's true purpose but he might be...'persuaded' to tell us what he knows."

"He's more likely to talk than Snake," Petra said. "That guy was trained to survive almost every variety of torture you can imagine without uttering a word."

Animegurl5

"How one trains for that, the world may never know... Well, they may know, but I don't want to." A shiver ran down her spine at the thought of such training, or of an actual interrogation where such training would be luxury in comparison. "So what's the plan. Get in there, find the dude and just walk out with him. We most certainly can't talk to him in there."

Lady Jenn

"I think that's what we're here for," Petra said, raising an eyebrow. "Yuchi's in his early 20s, two attractive young girls would be difficult for a hot-blooded young male like Yuchi. I'm guessing Morrison is going partly so he can keep us safe but also because there's at least one woman in the Circle who also happens to be single...and looking," she said with a wink in Skylar's direction.

Animegurl5

"You think you are just so funny, don't you? So the plan really is just to find him and talk him into spilling what he knows. Sounds kind of shady if you ask me." She sniffed with her nose in the air as if she really were some dignified lady. "And to think I am associated with this lot." She smiled and then continued reading her magazine.

((Sorry, I was changing over a load of laundry where half the clothes couldn't even go in the dryer....))

Lady Jenn

"We can't risk questioning him in the same house the party is in," Petra replied. "They might have surveillance in there. We'll have to get him out of the building and then Morrison can do the questioning." Morrison got up and headed to the bathroom, leaving them alone for a few moments. "He clearly fancies you," she said to Skylar. "His eyes lit up far more when he saw you in a dress than they did when I turned up in the bar dressed like this."

Animegurl5

"You think so? I'm sure it's just the dress, I mean looks are everything. As for our friend, how do you suppose we should draw him out?" Skylar responded, trying to hide the blush that warmed the back of her neck.

Lady Jenn

"Well, I have a two pronged plan," she said. "I picked this dress because it shows off my ass which, various guys I've known have told me, is incredibly sexy. So plan a) is to see if my dress can tempt him into going for a drive with us. Or if that doesn't work you can try chatting him up. I'm sure he won't need much encouragement if he finds you flirting with him. Plus it might make the Captain jealous, which you might say is a good thing for you."

Animegurl5

"Why on earth would I need the Captain jealous for? It might only could his judgment of the situation, might lose the feel of what's going on around him if he is too caught up in that. Anyway, let's hope that this Yuchi character fancies your ass and takes the bate. I have never been one for flirty conversations."

Lady Jenn

"Well if we had more time I'd teach you," she said. "But I don't know how much time we've got between touching down at the airport and reaching the party."

"About an hour," Morrison said, returning to his seat. "Tom's got us a penthouse suite in a hotel nearby. He also supplied us with a bit of kit in case we get seperated and we think we're in danger." He handed them what looked like a slightly fancier walkie-talkie. "Press the button on the right-hand side, it won't make a sound and you won't be able to hear anything the other two say but we'll be able to hear anything that's being said. Its linked into your phones so if you're mid conversation you have an excuse for finding a bit of privacy."

Animegurl5

"Good thinking because we can't all stick together the whole time. Someone might get suspicious so these are quite handy to have." She looked at the device, studying it rather closely. "Tom really does think of every little detail doesn't he?"

Lady Jenn

"He's spent half his life finding ways to hide himself, even before he set up this organization," Petra said. "He smuggled a woman whose life was in danger into America when he knew if it was discovered what he was doing she'd be sent home to almost certain death and he would be facing a court martial and jail."

"We're almost at the airport," Kelvin said, cutting into the conversation. "You don't have to put your seatbelts on but its probably better safe than sorry all things considered."

Animegurl5

"Wow... Sounds like the kind of guy you don't want to piss off." She thought of how tiring it would be to hide such a secret and remain on the run all the time. "I hate to disagree but it was a total lack of seat belt that saved my life last time, so I think I'll do without." Even so she sat back in her seat and awaited the landing.

Lady Jenn

They came down safely, skidding slightly to a halt as they looked out the window and saw the long white limo parked next to them. A driver in a smart black uniform stood waiting, holding the door open.

"Petra has my phone number when you guys need picking up," Kelvin said. "My family live not far from here, they think I'm on a rare holiday from helping out with charity so I've got the perfect cover for turning up on their doorstep."

"Thanks," Morrison said as they jumped out of the plane, taking a moment to breathe in the fresh air. "Guess we'd better get to the hotel first before we do anything else."

Animegurl5

"Something you need in the hotel?" She asked, immediately gravitating toward the limo. "Well let's go, we can't be too late to this thing you know." She slid into the seat of the vehicle and completely fell in love with the car. "It's so.... beautiful."

((I have to run along to dance now and I don't know if I will be back by the time you leave.))

Lady Jenn

"Well we need to make sure our tech is hidden somewhere the guards won't notice," Morrison replied. "So figuring it out in the hotel room is better than realising we screwed up when we get to the party and find a gun pointing at our head." He stared at the floor, evidently attempting to avoid eye contact with Skylar out of embarrassment.

"I think he's worried we might need to hide our kit in slightly...'delicate' places," Petra whispered to Skylar, laughing slightly. "He doesn't come across as the kind of guy who's insanely confident around half-naked women."

Animegurl5

"No, no he doesn't" She responded, holding back a laugh of her own. "But did it ever occur to you that they might track down our room and find the tech? Nevermind, I am being slightly over....cautious." She sat back looking over at Morrison who still was not looking right at her. Despite the rolling of her eyes she couldn't help but to smile a little though.

Lady Jenn

"Don't worry," Petra replied. "I've done this kind of thing more times than I care to mention so you couldn't be much safer if you tried." They finally pulled up outside a swanky hotel, Petra stepping out of the car and handing some money to the driver. "Go find somewhere to park the car, we'll give you a call when we're ready to go to the party." She held the door open for the other two. "Our room is only 38 floors up, not too bad."

Animegurl5

"That should make for an interesting departure." Skylar said walking through the open door. "You know, if this weren't so nice and cute, I'd have your head for making up so high." Higher floors of buildings usually gave her the creeps because of the many movies she had watched when she was younger. Especially the ones where people were pushed out of the hotel window. "Great." She sighed with defeat.

Lady Jenn

"This penthouse suite is on a floor all by itself so we don't need to be worried about whether anyone will be eavesdropping as finalise our plan," Petra said as they entered the building. Morrison went to the desk and came back two minutes later with the key. When they got to their room it was huge, even before you took the bedrooms and bathroom into account. "You go change in the bedroom Captain," Petra said. "I don't want to risk you perving on us two," she said as she made sure the blinds were drawn, affording them more privacy.

Animegurl5

"It's just so nice in here... Who the hell has the kind of money to live in such a place for more than an hour? This must be so expensive." Skylar was in complete and utter awe at the room, trying to inspect every corner that she could.

Lady Jenn

"Tom has a whole lot of very rich friends, maybe not with the kind of money the Inner Circle has but we can't have the same financial clout as them sadly," Petra said with a laugh as Morrison vanished into the bedroom. Petra put a suitcase on the table and took out a small pistol, making sure it was loaded before handing it to Skylar. "I know you said you didn't want to carry a gun but if you get in trouble and we're not nearby you need to be able to protect yourself. I'll show you where you can hide it that most guys won't look for it in." She lifted the back of her dress, revealing her wonderfully shaped ass and, hidden just inside her underwear, the pistol she had picked up from her dorm. "Although since its the first time you've had to hide a weapon maybe don't hide one there this time," she said with a laugh.