FallenRanger's Corner

Started by FallenRanger, March 25, 2013, 08:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenRanger

RP Status: Maybe

Traffic Light Preferences

Stuff I like

Plots (That are not based, driven and focused on sex)
Original....Everything (Characters, plots...)
Fantasy Setting
Modern Setting

Stuff I'll tolerate

Sci-fi
Furries (Barely tolerate at best. Some days it's bile-filled hatred)
Mid 18th to Early 19th Century

Stuff I'll commit homicide for

Nekos/Kitsune
Constant Japanese Culture Influences
TL; DR Syndrome (As in people complaining about the amount of scary, scary words. Not like we're on, y'know, a writing site or anything.)
One Liners

Posting Habits

Length: I try to post at least three paragraphs, two if not much is going on and a lot more if a lot more seems to be happening in a scene.
Frequency: At least once I week, I hate leaving RPs unanswered to for longer.
Request Thread

You think lag is your ally? You merely adopted the lag. I was moulded by it. Changed by it. I didn't see latency till I was a man ಠ_ಠ

FallenRanger

Characters

William Durrow
http://i.imgur.com/ER1aC5I.png

Summary: Once the Archangel Raphael the commander of Heaven's armies, Will was cast down after showing a dying human girl unsanctioned compassion and helping her move into the next life. Now he's a self-employed demon hunter and gun-for-hire for any paying Nightbreed (vampire, werewolf etc) who need a problem taken care of. With his link to Heaven cut Will's angelic and demonic abilities (the latter given to him by his infusing with Hell from his fall) are not infinite, resulting in him supplementing these powers with an arsenal of human weaponry and his holy claymore Cain.

His hunter's personality can cause him to be rather blunt and cold with most of those he converses with Will isn't beyond reserving a cordial attitude with those he can tolerate. More often than not these people tend to see a glimmer of Will's passive and gentle side if only for a while. In the heat of battle of in the midst of a hunt he's no nonsense and lethal.

Still, he's a big damn romantic at heart.

Suitable RPs: Modern day, supernatural, steampunk, Mid 18th to Early 19th Century

Dariak Sondag des Iskur
http://images1.makefive.com/images/experiences/life/best-ways-to-make-yourself-look-like-a-badass/facial-scars-7.jpg

As a highly-trained Vulnian intelligence operative there is little that Dariak can encounter that he cannot overcome. He hails from a warrior race far beyond the stars and beyond the reaches of most other races. Serving the empire within a secretive branch known as the Dusk Eagles, it is his job to infiltrate worlds to study them.

When not serving his star-nation Dariak is a polite and gentlemanly person who's romantic soul is a glimpse to aliens the true nature of the Vulnian warriors.

Suitable RPs: Sci-fi, modern day

Sean O'Callahan

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-B88ZyzV16PU/TndkxICg1cI/AAAAAAAAbsU/HGsCZlFFjPE/s1600/tumblr_lqc17dbEYX1qbn3na.jpg

A werewolf of Irish descent, it is Sean's duty to be the thin blue line to keep Nightbreed (vampires, werewolves and other creatures) in line with their laws. Detective O'Callahan is something of a stickler for rules when it comes to his job. While he understands the darker nature his kind are slaves to, he doesn't show any pity to those who are malicious and downright evil. He's methodical, loyal and above all; ruthless. As an Alpha he was expected to lead a pack but instead decided to serve the Dark Market Police Department instead

Sergeni Kostev des Traxis

http://www.themightybean.com/Sharpe/perilsmald.jpg (Yes...I know who it is...)

Sergeni Kostev des Traxis is an ex-Royal Vulnian Guardsmen who once served in the 27th Regiment of Foot; Royal Traxian Fusiliers. Even at the age of just over seven centuries he's living a nomadic life in the depth of space. No longer a man of honour he serves only himself as a gun-for-hire, smuggler and occasional pirate. Despite his high birth and officer career he's fallen on hard times and has had to do rather unsavoury acts in the name of survival. Even so the rugged Vulnian is still bound by the Vulnian warrior code and as such he isn't one to go on wanton acts of destruction

Tanesha Jorin
http://www.wallsave.com/wallpapers/1366x768/warrior-women/351190/warrior-women-woman-hd-high-definition-fullscreen-351190.jpg

Tanesha is a woman of the Keshali Lowlands within the Jilian Kingdom. Being a free spirit she's travelled lands covered by ice and sand, very different landscapes to the rolling hills of Lowlands. She's suited for fantasy games only. Keshali are essentially a tribal, medieval and human version of my Vulnian race. However their culture and fiery passionate hearts remain the same! Sometimes she's a sell-sword, other times she's a bandit hunter. Sometimes Tanesha even dares tangle with wilder, darker forces.

Lucifer
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Guc44IR7Chc/TrhaA6ysb8I/AAAAAAAAAX4/1DASgGK9nWY/s1600/angel_of_fire_fallen_angel.jpg

Running Hell is a complex operation and requires a special type of person. Unlike Beelzebub the First, who was the demon of which all demons were originally modelled from, Lucifer is an angel. Not only that but he takes a less maniacal approach to ruling the Hell-Realm. If anything he treats the position of the Demon Lord as something to enjoy rather than succumb to the power trip. Of course he sits upon the Throne of Sin and since he isn't a demon Lucifer's mind has been warped  and twisted by the desires and impulses the throne represents. Of course he's still a man of wealth and taste.

Request Thread

You think lag is your ally? You merely adopted the lag. I was moulded by it. Changed by it. I didn't see latency till I was a man ಠ_ಠ

FallenRanger

Plots

William Durrow's Plots

Drag Me to Hell: A close friend (and possible romantic interest) is killed by a demon. With their soul sent to Hell they face unbridled punishment and abuse at the hands of Lucifer and his demon horde, Will is left with an overflowing amount of rage. Unwilling to abandon one of the few people he considers close to him, Will enters Hell to rescue his friend. Along the way he'll make allies, meet enemies and test himself to the maximum as he returns to his prison.

Fae and Fortune- With his renown as a ‘trouble shooter’ firmly set around the busy forum that is the Dark Market he’s recruited (by way of kidnapping) to be a royal body guard for the Fae King’s daughter. Given her fate to be unwillingly paired with a warrior noble Will has two choices; do the job and get paid a handsome sum of money or follow his morality and help her escape into the human realm. Lots of tension, chasing, romance and combat. (Taken: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169369.msg7948433#msg7948433 )

Your Angel Forever- A werewolf attack leaves Will crippled in the middle of a park enthralled by Winter's grasp. With the werewolf's venom preventing his angelic healing from restoring him to full health a passer-by (partner's choice of race and even gender) finds him and takes him in. Doing so makes them a target for Lucifer's agents and it's a bad dash to both escape. As they escape Will teaches his rescuer about the angels and demons, even going as far as making them his demon-hunting apprentice. (Possible series)  (Taken: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169495.0#new  )

Dariak’s Plot (Craving)

ET Get Home- A Vulnian warrior wakes up in a bland, white bedroom within Area 51’s extra-terrestrial observation wing. The doctor assigned to him (female) is responsible for his general well-being as well as carrying out medical tests. Soon she gets the order to inject Dariak with a lethal venom to prepare him for an autopsy. Rather than carry out the order on the being she’s come to know she aids Dariak’s escape into the wide world. That is when their journey begins; across the globe hunted by government agents as Dariak tries to contact his people.  (Taken)

Be My Warrior- As a Dusk Eagle Dariak is entrusted with the some of the most dangerous and important missions that the Empire can ask of its soldiers. When an ambassador (or possible royal family member) of an alien species (Which you can create for yourself, go wild) visits the capital world of Vulnia Prime for diplomatic talks. Dariak is assigned to be the Vulnian bodyguard for the diplomat and must protect her from a shadowy force that has both foreign and domestic origins. (Taken)

An Unexpected Visitor- The presence of alien species has been made public knowledge on a 21st Century Earth (Visitors Style) when a Vulnian frigate accidentally warps above the city of Los Angeles. Caught like rabbits in headlights, the Vulnians send Dariak Sondag to attempt to put a public face to the Vulnian Empire. Is he stalling for time against a possible belligerent humanity so that the frigate can escape? Or is he the first of many to start a new relationship with the people of Earth? The US government assigns him a minder to not only keep him out of trouble but try to gain an insight into the Vulnian peoples' ways. This RP requires someone with a passion for sci-fi, plot progression and probably a geo-political awareness to open up a lot of plot bunny doors.

Sean's Plots

Nightbreed Five-O:  With a series of female human murders slowly but surely going on the increase it's up to Sean and his (female) partner to solve the crime and book the bad guy. But what happens then the plot thickens and it turns out there isn't just one?  (Finished)

Sergeni's Plots (Craving)

The Enemy of my Blood- Sergeni's ship sensors locate a distress beacon on a remote planet and he discover the situation behind a downed freighter where he finds a group of Asi being led by a female. Given their patriarchal society it's unusual for a woman to be found leading Asi. Being hunted by their own kin they turn to Sergeni to see if he can help the long hated enemy of his people. Furry feline x Non-furry

Take Me Away-It's clear that a remote human settlement has no love for alien life. Despite it looking like something from a Wild West, Jacob's Colony is a pit-stop for freighter crews and pirates looking to top up their deuterium reserves. However it seems like the local mayor and his paid-for Sheriff are making life difficult not only for visitors but for the local populace. The sheriff and his deputies make the wrong move by trying to make a certain Vulnian's life difficult. Not only that but it seems the local brother's madame has taken a liking to the rough and ready alien. (Taken)

Tanesha's Plots (Super Craving)

The Way of Men- A Lord's worries about his son's inability to be a manly man; courting ladies, swordsmanship and horse-riding seem to be skills out of his grasp. To find a teacher for the lad he hosts a tournament by arms to find a man worthy of teaching his son skills he'll need as an heir. Imagine everyone's surprise when the new teacher lacks certain parts when the victor is named.

To Tame Fire- Somehow Tanesha has managed to end up on a desert slave market. How she got there isn't her main concern. Getting out with enough supplies to survive the desert is however at the forefront of her mind. However when a desert queen buys Tanesha and takes her back to her palace she's not only got to suffer the indignities of slavery, but suffer the queen's attempts at civilising the wild mercenary. Will she succeed? With Tanesha submit and become more of a lady to her new mistress? Or will the fire inside the Keshali woman prove too hot to handle? (FXF only...you could tempt me for a male match if you speak nice)
Taken: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=172523.0

Lucifer's Plots

A Lesson in Class-After summoning a demon to aid their suicide the partner's character (male or female, the race is up to you) has their essence trapped and sent to Hell to work as an eternal slave in Lucifer's palace. Curious why anyone would want to commit suicide when they are from Earth, a place he considers the most hedonistic realm beside Heaven, he takes the partner's character under his wing (literally) to show them life isn't all that bad.
Request Thread

FallenRanger

Update: Added plot for William Durrow
Request Thread

FallenRanger

Update: Reneé Lucas added, no plots yet.
Request Thread

FallenRanger

Update: Reneé plot up, status changed to 'Maybe Looking'
Request Thread

FallenRanger

Updated for Reneé's plots yet again. Now I've also added in a 'craving' status for her given she's a new character I'm putting up and I want to do some world building (given it's the same world Dariak Sondag is in...shush...) I've played a few female characters before but not many. If anyone has character ideas or plot ideas (such as new ones or even changes to the ones offered) then drop me a line here or a PM.

Happy writing!
Request Thread

FallenRanger

Update: With only two of my RPs at a steady posting pace I've opened my RP seeking status fully. If any of the characters interest you and you wish to make a plot with me don't hesitate to PM!
Request Thread

FallenRanger

A small update. Added Dariak's plots to my cravings list given that I'm leaning more towards sci-fi now. Course any other plots you have in your head or any twists would be nice. If you made your own race to match that would be equally wonderful.
Request Thread

FallenRanger

A new plot for Dariak is up. Wanted to try and bring in the Asi to flesh them out. PM for details etc!
Request Thread

FallenRanger

Updated. Moved the last Dariak plot and replaced it with a new Vulnian; Sergeni. While I'm still playing as Dariak I do like to play my created race on a darker, less structured plot than say Dariak.

Request Thread

FallenRanger

Tanesha Jorin is my new character. A female one at that. She's a human version of the Vulnian culture since I figured they'd do well in the time of Lore. A plot is already up! If you're interested in the plot or the character and you've got a plot yourself, pm me!
Request Thread

FallenRanger

Update on plots for Tanesha:  To Tame Fire- Somehow Tanesha has managed to end up on a desert slave market. How she got there isn't her main concern. Getting out with enough supplies to survive the desert is however at the forefront of her mind. However when a desert queen buys Tanesha and takes her back to her palace she's not only got to suffer the indignities of slavery, but suffer the queen's attempts at civilising the wild mercenary. Will she succeed? With Tanesha submit and become more of a lady to her new mistress? Or will the fire inside the Keshali woman prove too hot to handle? (FXF only...you could tempt me for a male match if you speak nice)
Request Thread

FallenRanger

RP Looking Status Update: Only wanting PMs for interest on Tanesha since her plots are the ones I crave. The male characters are off-limits. I only have room for one more RP so I'm going to be picky.
Request Thread

FallenRanger

With Rapt swooping in for some world building, a group Elder Scrolls game in the mix and NobodysAngel and I making our Mass Effect 1-1 RP my status is closed!
Request Thread

FallenRanger

Updated my status for RPs to 'Maybe' with a new Vulnian Character: Riydn Horsk des Kvasir; a fighter pilot for the empire along with a plot below.

Wing Woman- A new pilot comes to the ship after the Dominator has been in port, barely out of flight school. Though qualified she would have to be mentored by a fully trained and experienced member of the Royal Fleet Air Arm; Riydn. The partner's character can be a Vulnian or an OC race. You'll be expected to write beyond the sex and normal character interactions to fully flesh out the surroundings of sci-fi vessel and plot.
Request Thread

FallenRanger

Update-Replaced my fighter pilot with Lucifer, an addition to my Dark Market setting (modern supernatural/fantasy). He fits in with William Durrow and Sean O'Callahan. I even knocked up a plot.

A Lesson in Class-After summoning a demon to aid their suicide the partner's character (male or female, the race is up to you) has their essence trapped and sent to Hell to work as an eternal slave in Lucifer's palace. Curious why anyone would want to commit suicide when they are from Earth, a place he considers the most hedonistic realm beside Heaven, he takes the partner's character under his wing (literally) to show them life isn't all that bad.

Really picky with who gets it as still on 'Maybe' status.
Request Thread

FallenRanger

Also an update (don't shoot me mods >>) Sean's plot is finished and is marked as such. I need to invent something new for him, maybe. Also marked To Tame Fire as Taken.
Request Thread

FallenRanger

Update of the day, new plot for Dariak.

An Unexpected Visitor- The presence of alien species has been made public knowledge on a 21st Century Earth (Visitors Style) when a Vulnian frigate accidentally warps above the city of Los Angeles. Caught like rabbits in headlights, the Vulnians send Dariak Sondag to attempt to put a public face to the Vulnian Empire. Is he stalling for time against a possible belligerent humanity so that the frigate can escape? Or is he the first of many to start a new relationship with the people of Earth? The US government assigns him a minder to not only keep him out of trouble but try to gain an insight into the Vulnian peoples' ways. This RP requires someone with a passion for sci-fi, plot progression and probably a geo-political awareness to open up a lot of plot bunny doors.
Request Thread

FallenRanger

Not an official character plot but I figured of inserting my self-made race the Vulnians into the Stargate universe. The premise would be that the Vulnian Empire has made a non-aggression pact with the System Lords. Now, the slavery practices tend to boil the Vulnian's blood and either Sergeni or Dariak plot with a ship's captain to take the fight to the  Goa'uld. The partner's character would be a leader of an SG team (Not SG-1 >>) who a Vulnian ground team end up bumping into. From there the plot can be crafted to fit.
Request Thread

FallenRanger

Not so much an update than it is an advertisement: If you have any sci-fi plot (craving sci-fi heavily >>) that I can use my Vulnians in would be great. After all I spent a good time fleshing them out. It can be an original sci-fi plot or already established universes such as Star Trek, Star Wars or Stargate!
Request Thread