Morningwood: MILFs & DILFs galore!

Started by Amelita, April 13, 2017, 07:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caela

Bibliophilia

As much as I adore Greg, I could use a few more Dilfs for Tae to play with.  -giggles.-

Amelita

Yeah, for those looking at this thread and considering options, we do really need another DILF or two  :-)

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Caela

Quote from: Bibliophilia on April 18, 2017, 12:23:04 AM
As much as I adore Greg, I could use a few more Dilfs for Tae to play with.  -giggles.-

I could use more Sydney as well!

Ryven

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!  Ames!  Why you gotta make this cause I wanna be in it and got no tiiiiiiiime??  I want to DILF it up wit you guys!

Amelita

Awww yayyyy yes, come DILF it up with us, Ryven!

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Ryven

Alas, I cannot.  I mustn't over commit.

Bibliophilia

Ry...I love your avatar.  Cthulhu makes an adorable Easter bunny.

Amelita

ClosetBadBoy

Would Tommy Lee Jones still count as DILF or does the human grumpy cat open the GDILF section?

If he'd be OK, I'd faceclaim him for a week or two while I figure out if I got enough muse for another game...

Unless you don't want a notorious slow-poster in your game. Which would be totally fine.... No hard feelings.

/CBB
Judge: "Mister Mouse, so you really want to divorce Minnie because she's being silly?"
Mickey: "She's not silly! She's fucking Goofy!"

Ons & Offs - of sort
Ideas Thread

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: ClosetBadBoy on April 19, 2017, 04:27:51 PM
Would Tommy Lee Jones still count as DILF or does the human grumpy cat open the GDILF section?

If he'd be OK, I'd faceclaim him for a week or two while I figure out if I got enough muse for another game...

Unless you don't want a notorious slow-poster in your game. Which would be totally fine.... No hard feelings.

/CBB

Slow posters are more than welcome, CBB :)
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Amelita

Haha. Tommy Lee Jones is past his DILF stage in life, in my opinion. 

But as Gnothi said, slow posting is fine.
We're looking more at how characters and writers fit with the current cast and writer group to keep the experience fun for everyone. So by all means send us a sheet ;)

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Amelita on April 19, 2017, 04:47:38 PM
Haha. Tommy Lee Jones is past his DILF stage in life, in my opinion. 

But as Gnothi said, slow posting is fine.
We're looking more at how characters and writers fit with the current cast and writer group to keep the experience fun for everyone. So by all means send us a sheet ;)

He's not a bad looking gilf lol.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Amelita

GnothiSeauton

There are some sexy gilfs out there that I wouldn't mind seeing around the neighborhood.

Seeking New Stories

Rel Mayer

I'm kinda really all about this idea!

Do you think there is a church inside the community? I have a character idea that I have been wanting to play for a while, and curious if it would fit here.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Rel Mayer on April 19, 2017, 08:25:12 PM
I'm kinda really all about this idea!

Do you think there is a church inside the community? I have a character idea that I have been wanting to play for a while, and curious if it would fit here.

Rel!!!

*tackle cuddles*

I don't think that there's a church necessarily inside the community.  It's a pretty small, two or three street housing development.

But...

I could see there being a church just outside the community if that works for you?  Maybe some sort of megachurch type thing?

More than happy to try and work something out.

Seeking New Stories

Rel Mayer

Gnothi!! -snugs!-

I'd like to play a comedic, sinful priest who is just as involved with meddling in social drama (and panties) as everyone else behind closed doors. I just have a ton of fun quotes in my head that I want to use.

I could use the whole making house calls and people having a priest over for a 'delicious home cooked meal' route to bring him into play. Maybe he would live just outside the community?

I also know this theme isn't really something that everyone enjoys, so I may go a different route if it offends people.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Rel Mayer on April 20, 2017, 06:07:18 AM
Gnothi!! -snugs!-

I'd like to play a comedic, sinful priest who is just as involved with meddling in social drama (and panties) as everyone else behind closed doors. I just have a ton of fun quotes in my head that I want to use.

I could use the whole making house calls and people having a priest over for a 'delicious home cooked meal' route to bring him into play. Maybe he would live just outside the community?

I also know this theme isn't really something that everyone enjoys, so I may go a different route if it offends people.

I think that could really work. Sounds hilarious

Seeking New Stories

Bibliophilia

Rel....yes, please!  -swoons.-  I'm imagining so many sexy scenes with both my girls.

Rel Mayer

Yes!! And totally Biblio, let me read up on their sheets and work on mine.

Going to be using Jude Law as a face claim because of so many awesome gifs.

Bibliophilia

Caela

~pokes Biblio~ Don't get all greedy and take up ALL the priest's time...other girls will need to spend time at "confession" too!  >:)

GnothiSeauton

And because I could really use some more scenes and possible connections...

Alex is my yoga-instructing MILF that could use some scenes.  I don't really have anything in mind, maybe a private one-on-one yoga session?  Long term stuff, I'm very much up in the air about, but am more than happy to discuss possible kids (of age), nephews, nieces, etc.

Andi is my predominantly lesbian kitten in the neighborhood that could really use some more connections, as well as scenes.  I don't have a lot going on with her at the moment, and would really like to change that with an older woman character.  I have one scene in mind there in my inspiration post, but I'm more than open to just about anything.

Finally, I've got Jake, my young stud photographer in the neighborhood.  I've got a few little things planned with him in terms of longer story lines, but I would love to find some scenes, interactions, and connections with him.  Maybe doing some boudoir photos for a client, and things getting a bit more personal in the heat of the moment?

Seeking New Stories

ClosetBadBoy

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on April 19, 2017, 05:05:38 PM
He's not a bad looking gilf lol.
Quote from: Amelita on April 19, 2017, 05:13:25 PM
True!
So are you open to adding a GILF?

Otherwise I would make that a Pierce Brosnan facepalm (love you too, autocorrect) faceclaim. Basic idea is a wild guy who cleared up his act to be a luxury car dealership owner (imagine the fun of those kids trying to drive his Massaratti with stick shift)...

But as mentioned a lot depends on the next week in terms of time to write.

/CBB
Judge: "Mister Mouse, so you really want to divorce Minnie because she's being silly?"
Mickey: "She's not silly! She's fucking Goofy!"

Ons & Offs - of sort
Ideas Thread