Echoes of the Past - a Changeling: the Lost game

Started by ladia2287, February 10, 2017, 07:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladia2287

Quote from: EvieFrye on April 28, 2017, 04:53:21 PM
I am interested in Baudica. I love mysterious characters, and if so much of her is unknown, I assume I can play with what's missing from common knowledge, right?

If you claim her I'll give you a private spiel on things that are essential (but not necessarily publicly known) to the character but anything else is completely free for you to do as you like. And you'll also get some cool exclusive plot stuff as promised in the OP; what she does with that knowledge is entirely up to you :)

EvieFrye

Yes, I am claiming her. I may give her a nickname/alias too. For fun.

ladia2287

I shall PM you later today with that spiel then 😉

FeveredDreams

This concept does require an understanding ST.  So I’ll leave it all to you.

Character Name:   Cassandra Duval

Seeming:               Fairest   

Kith:                      Draconic

Wyrd:                    2

Brief description of Durance:  Cassandra was the bride to a monster.  She was taken in her late teens,  as a young gender confused male.  The Dragon craved a mate who  just so happened to hero that craved to be a princess.  She spent their durance locked within a large almost luxurious room.  She was a broodmare to a monster.  She seemed to be nearly constantly giving The Silver Blizzard children or at least minions for his massive army.  Truth be told…  the rather vicious beast found it difficult to bring herself from the thorns.   She was infatuated with her master.  Yet,  she  did eventually manage to realize just how terrible her life was serving a monster.

Time since escape from Arcadia:  6 months

Appearance

Mask:           Cassandra is an exceptionally tall girl.  Some people have even called her an amazon standing at a rather shocking 6’4.  Yet for the most part she has a slight frame,  Her limbs are long and well toned one could almost say willowy.  Her hair is long and stark white hanging down just past her waist.  It frames a heart shaped face.  She has full pouting lips,  though they seem to lack a good deal of color.  Than there were her eyes.  They were like to pale blue pools that seem to be constantly scanning the  area around her.  What might cause surprise was the fact that such a slender girl  was sporting such rather extreme curves.  There was something about her that almost screamed motherly.  It might have been the wide hips,   and the rather large orbs on her chest that seemed almost perpetually full and heavy,  not to mention a thick and heavy backside.

Mien:   Cassandra doesn’t seem like your typical summer courtier.  She’s cold…  the area around her always seeming a few degrees lower than it should be.  Any of the changelings that look upon her would see a monster both terrible and fair.  It wasn’t just her height…  it might have been the fact that her hair was the color of freshly polished silver.   Than there was the crown of  small horns that wreathed her head.  Each one seemingly made from reflective metal.  Silver scales crawled down from where her neck met her torso and two tiny silver wings sprung from her shoulder blades.  Her arms were covered in silver scales from the elbow down and her fingers with tips with long mirror glass claws.  A long silver scaled reptilian tail springs from her tail bone.  While each of her feet are covered in silver all the way up to her knees with the same mirror claws growing from her toes.  The thing that truly drew eyes though was her bright blue lips,  than when opened revealed multiple sets of teeth like silver razors.

Court:   Summer

Mantle:  1

Personality:  Cassandra seems very strange for the summer court.  She’s a sweet girl,  always prone to a smile and a  kind word.  Most people would assume that she hates  violence,  and she could very well be a member of the summer court.  The truth of the matter though is she has fought against her more monstrous side.  When she is pushed too far her more…  fae nature comes to the forefront.  Where once was a shy a girl, instead stands a monster that not only loves violence,  yet she  exalts in it.  She has given up her more…  carnivorous desires,  yet her love for combat will never go away.

Brief description of history since escaping Arcadia:  Cassandra  has spent much of her time squatting in an old condemned house.   She tends to spend her time at MMA matches,  and dive bars that are frequented by bikers to devour their glamour.  She did briefly catch the eye of the summer court on a night where a small group of hunters made their way past the thorns.   They just so happened to appear at an opening in the hedge that was close to a bar she and a group of her Lost friends were watching a match.  The little hunt was destroyed…  but she had to be pulled off the corpse of one of her opponents to keep her from… devouring the body.

Contracts:

Merits:  Striking Looks 2

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Any other relevant information:

Sorry I still have stuff to work on,  but,  I thought I'd give you the more fluffy bits.
Are you afraid of me now?

On's and Offs-  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=171318.0

EvieFrye

Low Key

Quote from: ladia2287 on April 28, 2017, 04:38:31 PM
Please do. The more the merrier :)

<snip>

Intriguing. I shall read in more detail later (when it's not 5:30am where I am and I'm not about to go spend 13 hours straight LARPing) but at a basic skim I like what I see. Given you are writing ties with the Goblin Markets into your backstory there is also some exciting exclusive information I can PM you once your sheet is finished and approved ;)

Awesome, thank you! :)

I have a busy weekend coming up, but I'll get my sheet a bit more fleshed out as and when I can.
And I'll look forward to learning more about the Goblin Markets!

Quote from: FeveredDreams on April 28, 2017, 05:01:33 PM
Oh god...  I played with you briefly.  Not sure if you remember a gender bending frost dragon.

*happy dance*
Hells yeah I 'member! :D

This game just got even more exciting! :)

Would you be up for discussing some existing connection between Bigglesworth and Cass before we get started?
[tr][td]
[/td][td]          [/td][td][/td][td]          [/td][td][/td][/tr]     [tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

FeveredDreams

Yus please, always interested in building character connections.
Are you afraid of me now?

On's and Offs-  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=171318.0

Low Key

Awesome :)

PM sent!

I'd add, I'm happy to work out connections with anyone else who is interested, just shoot me a PM :)
[tr][td]
[/td][td]          [/td][td][/td][td]          [/td][td][/td][/tr]     [tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

LordRod

Mr Mesari interests me and I didn't see any one take him.  Is he still avail?
Glory is being Great and being Useful - Simon Bolivar

Because its There - Sir Edmund Hillary

"The Lord of the Mans of Rod" - Me, spelling everything write and still getting the sentence wrong.

On and Offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=265306.0

ladia2287

Quote from: LordRod on May 03, 2017, 11:12:24 AM
Mr Mesari interests me and I didn't see any one take him.  Is he still avail?

He's absolutely available. Let me know if you'd like to claim him and I'll send you the appropriate spiel of background and information via PM 😉

Ty

Mmm. Sorry ladia, going to have to duck out of applying to this for the time being at least. Various other stories taking enough effort to keep up with. :D

LordRod

Quote from: ladia2287 on May 03, 2017, 04:42:19 PM
He's absolutely available. Let me know if you'd like to claim him and I'll send you the appropriate spiel of background and information via PM 😉

I would, in fact, like to claim him.
Glory is being Great and being Useful - Simon Bolivar

Because its There - Sir Edmund Hillary

"The Lord of the Mans of Rod" - Me, spelling everything write and still getting the sentence wrong.

On and Offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=265306.0