A Heart's Wish (GM: Swashbuckler and Loves) all welcome

Started by Loves, February 23, 2015, 11:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

Sorry for the double post, but I sent my application in, but I forgot to label it correctly. I can resend it, but I didn't want to clutter the GM's inboxes.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Tinkertoy

Hurray, huzzah and HOLY HOOTIN' HECK!! Snow is approved!! *shakes her butt in the merry happy approved dance of joy*

So I guess I'll share here and let my fellow players check her out too. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, Ms Snow White.

*Over enthusiastic fanfare of trumpety goodness*

Player Name: Tinkertoy
Story Book Title/Fable: Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
Character Name:  Snow White, she goes by the name Nieve Galvin when interacting with unknowns in and out of Faircastle

Face Claim:  Johanna F. Herrstedt

Hair: As black as well polished onyx that fall to just past her shoulders in glossy plains.
Eyes: The clear blue of a winter’s day.
Weight: One hundred and fifteen pounds
Height: Five feet and five inches
Physical Description: There is a reason why Snow was the fairest in the land in her tale. The high contrast of her pale skin, black hair and red lips is startlingly beautiful and the long, the slender lines of her body lends her a certain gracefulness that can never be learned.  Snow could never be accused of being voluptuous; her curves are subtle, but still very much present. Both her hands and feet are small and delicate and her nails on both are usually painted in a shade of red.
Other Notable Features: Snow tends to a  keep a monochromatic palate when it comes to her wardrobe. There will be the odd splash of red or pop of blue but she keeps mostly to black and shades of gray. There is a certain appeal about Snow that is hard to place a finger on, children and animals seem almost magnetically drawn to her, adults also seem to sense an air of calm about her that can be perceived as either soothing or misconstrued as a detachment to her surroundings.

Likes (non sexual): Long hikes in the woodlands, uninterrupted hot showers, being recognised for her mind, being the first to walk on a fresh snowfall, brutal honesty, singing when no one is there to hear her,  having free will, her apartment, the scent of old books, making macarons and old Motown music.
Dislikes (non-sexual): Apples, confined spaces, glass elevators, dishonesty, unsolicited or surprise gifts, having her trust abused, over friendly and over familiar people, being treated with ‘kid gloves”,  unrealistic happy endings,  cluttered desktops on computers and folk music.

Personality of Character - in story: The sweet and innocent Snow was as naïve as she was beautiful. Her heart carried so much love that it extended to all she came in contact with, to the point where she would put all others ahead of her own wellbeing.  It was this delicate aura of purity that broke the Huntsman’s heart when he was given the task of cutting her down and returning to her wicked step-mother, the queen, with her heart.  It was this compassion that enchanted both beast and man alike in the darkened woods that were far beyond the kingdom that guided the animals of the woodland to keep her safe and never without food. It was this empathy that shone in brilliant rays that the dwarves recognised as someone who could look after them as much as they looked after her.

Snow never had a mean or cruel word to say about any living soul and she took all at face value. Accepting fine bodices, pretty combs and glossy, red apples from strangers never would cause alarm, but instead she would show great appreciation and gratitude for such kindness.

Personality of Character - out of story: Having your good natured preyed upon in a continuous loop for centuries will have something of a negative effect on anyone, but for Snow, the impact hasn’t been as great as it could have been. Though she is still an empathetic and compassionate woman, the years of her story abusing her trust and kind nature has not been forgotten.

On the surface, Snow can seem a little frosty, but beneath that defense is the heart of a princess that still wants to care and trust all those that she meets. She has become a great amount more cautious with whom she gives her trust and respect to and reserves those privileges for those who show her their true worth.  Definitely older and wiser, Snow has matured during her time out of her story and has even found a certain flair for the unlady-like use of sarcasm.  The freedom she now has is something that she cherishes and has vowed to never be the damsel in distress again. She has a quiet sense of control about her and a fierce loyalty that is only surpassed by her affection once a soul has managed to breach her defences.

The day the world changed: There is something about waking from magically induced suspended animation in a glass coffin by choking that never leaves a soul.  The way the light refracts through the glass and your breath fogs the panes as you gasp for air is not something anyone would want to live through once, never mind having to face it countless times in an eternal loop. It was the final time that the bumbling prince allowed her glass coffin to be jostled as his servants faltered over some tree roots and she awoke in a blind panic that she promised herself that is would never come to this again, and as those thoughts entered her mind she was sent back to the start of her tale again.

The loss of her mother, the betrayal of her step-mother, the guilt of the Huntsman, the acceptance of the dwarves: it all played out as it always had. The travelling salesman had again tightened her corset to the point of her fainting and the beautiful poisoned comb once more pricked her finger and she needed the Dwarves to revive her, but when the old hag arrived with her perfect, glossy red apple, Snow caught a glimpse of something shimmering in the distance, something that offered her a way to break the endless cycle of heartache that her life had always been. She took the apple, but this final time she smashed it into the face of the old hag, startling her long enough to allow Snow the chance to escape through the portal, saving herself and leaving that damned glass coffin empty and unmade.

Sexual Preference: Strong leaning towards heterosexual, but enjoys flirtation and possible trysts with all genders.
Turn Ons : Romance when it is natural and from the heart, it doesn’t have to be traditional or chivalrous, but it always has to be honest. Intimacy, passionate kisses, the feel of rough stubble or facial hair on her skin, confidence, attentiveness and those willing to adventure.
Turn Offs: Arrogance, self-satisfying  lovers, being treated like she will break easily, no personal hygiene,  immaturity, humiliation and vanity.

RP Thoughts/Plans: Snow has never been happier than she is now. In full control of her life from what she wears to whom she peruses romantically, is something she is not willing to give up. She can understand and even empathise with the others that long to return to their tales and live the simple or even in some case extravagant lives they once lived, and she would help them find their way back if she could. Snow doesn’t need a Prince Charming or a kingdom; she has self-respect and independence, two things that she was never afforded in her tale: two things she will never give up without one hell of a fight.

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Tinkertoy

*grins and nibbles Bane* Uh-uh

*puts on a deep, manly voice with a Brazilian accent* Nobody cares, Tink.

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

Deamonbane

Nice impersonation *nods*

And.. I have changed my mind. I do care, because that is an Awesome Snow White...

Loves

Quote from: Deamonbane on February 25, 2015, 02:34:04 PM
Sorry for the double post, but I sent my application in, but I forgot to label it correctly. I can resend it, but I didn't want to clutter the GM's inboxes.

It's fine. I will read it once I get home :)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Madriv

Will there a be a thread specifically for accepted character sheets or are we all just posting them here as they are accepted?

Loves

Yes. There will be a thread for accepted characters and an OOC coming soon :)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Senti

After looing for Aloce I kind of think the one in the film works....but till looking.

I am looking also for a mangy Ginger Tom  for the Cheshire cat.:)

Senti

Bloodied Porcelain

I am struggling to settle on a face for Belle. >.< So many good choices!
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Dez

The pictures or images that we choose for the character, or characters, that we're asking to play, do they need to be a certain height? Width? I'm not that good at sizing. I've got an image/actress in mind for Cinderella, and I think for the time being, that one character in my first group game will suffice.

Thank you in advance for your help and patience!

Juggtacular

Bloodied Porcelain

If you need help with resizing or designing a posting avatar, Whims, I can help you. :) I am a PS whiz. ;)
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Dez

Bloodied Porcelain

Juggtacular

Quote from: Whimsical on February 25, 2015, 06:26:46 PM
Who's Bigby?

BP.... can I send them to you via PM?

Bigby Wolf. The Big Bad Wolf from Fables who is the son of the North Wind and Sheriff of Fable Town. He's also like a werewolf sorta and can go from human form all the way up to his natural wolf form which is bigger than an elephant unless he decides to get smaller or bigger.

Bloodied Porcelain

I think I am going to use Natalie Dormer's precious face for Belle. Especially because Anne Boleyn and Margaery Tyrell. So perf.

Dez

Quote from: Juggtacular on February 25, 2015, 06:28:35 PM
Bigby Wolf. The Big Bad Wolf from Fables who is the son of the North Wind and Sheriff of Fable Town. He's also like a werewolf sorta and can go from human form all the way up to his natural wolf form which is bigger than an elephant unless he decides to get smaller or bigger.

Oh... oh! He'll be after Little Red Riding Hood.... not Cinderella....

On their way, BP... there's 6 of them. I've chosen Jennifer Lawrence. And thanks! *eyes the Bigby Wolf aka The Big Bad Wolf warily*

Loves

GM Annoucement

I have opened up a chat thread and the one for approved character sheets.  I am working on the game sheets, they are here linked, but please do not start posting yet as I am not finished tweaking and making them look purdy :P

you can reach the links to the threads on the first page of each thread

A Heart’s Wish - Thread Listing

Recruitment - Always open, new folks welcome.
Approved Character Sheet Listing - A GM will post your approved sheets here.
General OOC - Chit chatting and general tomfoolery, with  little plotting thrown in for good measure.

A Heart’s Wish - (Public Areas) - The town of Faircastle - General places, outside, Trading Square, Town Hall/Meeting Area.

A Heart’s Wish - (Private Areas) - Personal residences

A Heart’s Wish - (Private Thread for intimate encounters) - A thread for smexiness 

A Heart’s Wish - (The beach and coastal area) - Whispering Sands Beach and the blue/green Ocean that opens up to forever.

A Heart’s Wish - Enchanted Forest - Endless Thicket (the enchanted forest that seems to protect the inhabitants of Faircastle from those of the new world)

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Loves

Quote from: Whimsical on February 25, 2015, 06:18:07 PM
The pictures or images that we choose for the character, or characters, that we're asking to play, do they need to be a certain height? Width? I'm not that good at sizing. I've got an image/actress in mind for Cinderella, and I think for the time being, that one character in my first group game will suffice.

Thank you in advance for your help and patience!

The one I show as an example is 226 × 309 pixels,  if you would keep it about that size for posting it would be good.  For your character sheet,  just keep it reasonable. You don't want to have giant pictures taking up the space.  You can always put a spoiler on it as well. 

If you need help sizing pictures I can help you with that, just PM me the images and I can help you with that.
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Angie

[img height=200] Has never failed me. Plus, someone interested can click to see the full image.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

RampantDesires

Alrighty, going to make it official like. 

I'm cracking out character sheets for Tinkerbelle likely played by the ever lovely, kinda cute and evil looking Charlize Theron

And a stuff your fairy tale garbage Merida ala Ashley Fitzgerald

Sadly it is time for to be passing out as the sun is coming up. 

Very much looking forward to writing with y'all :D

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Deamonbane

Aladdin is approved!

Player Name: Deamonbane
Story Book Title/Fable: Aladdin
Character Name: Aladdin Ibn Cassim

Face Claim: David Belle
Hair: Black
Eyes: Dark Brown
Weight: 85 kg (187 lbs)
Height: 179 cm (5 Feet, 10 Inches)
Physical Description: Not the world's largest man, and he doesn't feel bad about it. Medium height, lean and with a stocky and muscular build that manages to be strong and streamlined at the same time, Aladdin has the shifty look of someone that has been on the run for a long time and doesn't feel comfortable stopping in any one place. Energetic and while he has the look of a ragged commoner, what with his unruly head of hair, common accent alligned with a quick speech that few can follow, he is very intelligent, even if he never had much book learning.

Other Notable Features:
A monkey named Abu is nearly always around him, and he talks as if the monkey could understand him.

Likes (non sexual):
Running, A fine Warm bed to sleep in, a good meal and a gentle tune. He enjoys music, although he has never tried to learn to play or sing. He likes animals, monkeys especially, although there is a special place in his heart for horses, even if he is no good at riding.

Dislikes (non-sexual):
Being caged, remaining in one place for too long, being trapped or outsmarted. He is a sore loser. Large bodies of water (He can't swim) and being made fun of for his lack of book learning.

Personality of Character - in story:
Aladdin is cheery, clever, trustworthy, bold, loving, generous and resourceful. He is referred to in the first film as a "diamond in the rough", with his true worth hidden beneath his street-rat exterior. His heroism is often demonstrated by his selfless acts and his determination to rescue Jasmine whenever she needs his help. Aladdin's resourcefulness often shows in his ability to easily steal food for him and Abu, but he will often offer it to others less fortunate and reprimand Abu if the monkey tries to take more than they need. Aladdin's simple upbringing has taught him to cherish all that he has, especially those close to him. His concern for others helped him meet Jasmine and, later, reunite him with his father. Unfortunately, this works against him on such occasions when he helps people like Iago and Cassim, forcing him to deceive Jasmine and the palace guards.

Aladdin is not without flaws. While courting Jasmine under the guise of Prince Ali, he constantly lied about his true identity, feeling that Jasmine would not accept him as he was. He initially acted arrogant, but came to realize that this performance was only angering Jasmine. However, he has shown the ability to learn from his mistakes, and will do everything in his power to make up for it.

Personality of Character - out of story:
Similar, but not quite. He is a kind-hearted soul with a natural empathy, but as a lad who grew up on the streets of Agrabah, constantly going hungry or being cold, he found out that if one was to survive, he had to make his own living. Colder, more suspicious and far more slippery. He can lie easily, more out of habit than anything else, and is instantly mistrustful of anyone who tries to help him. His time in a palace has softened him a bit, but there's nothing like a few weeks living on the modern streets to sharpen those senses again.

The day the world changed: He was on a small fishing kipper out in the deep dark sea. His father was with him, as well as Abu, Jasmine, Genie and a handful of their trusted comrades and compatriots. The young man had no sea legs, and he wasn't anxious to acquire them as he settled in the middle of the boat, trying not to look out at the way that the water stretched out as far as the eye could see. He felt somewhat... lost. Lost in the way. He had been carried along with how fate seemed to carry him since he was 18 and first say that uncommon beauty stealing an apple from a street vendor. Never pausing to think, never pausing to wonder... just acting on instint as he was drawn into a whirlwind.

But now, with nothing but time on his hands, he felt like something had to change. He was no prince, not matter how much that beautiful woman said it, and he was no hero, no matter what his father and Genie thought. Confusion, as if for the first time since that whirlwind sucked him in he had a thought of his own origination. Why was he doing what he was doing? Thoughts so foreign and uncommon to the young man came to him as he drifted off to sleep, ignoring the way that the rocking boat made him feel, stomachwise and closing his eyes, pretending that all these adventures and perils and risks were all a dream, a childish dream from when he wished he lived in a palace and it was just him and Abu.

When he woke, however, the boat, and just about everything but Abu was gone. He was sleeping on the hard dirt of a forest. Living in a desert land, he had never seen the like, and it wasn't long until he ran into civilization. He was afraid, sure, of the large buildings and the different culture, but he quickly found that street smarts were the same wherever you went.

Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Turn Ons : Player's own
Turn Offs: Player's own. Basically, no blood, no toilet play, no extreme pain.

RP Thoughts/Plans:
Adapting a young, wily character to the modern day life, with fighting a war for survival just like anyone else. He's experienced the best and worst in life, and now he feels more alive than ever, no matter his living conditions.