Wish granting gone wrong!

Started by Cicerin Glaydel, May 08, 2010, 12:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaphod

Granted, but this particular genie has been inside the bottle for so long that he has forgotten how to grant wishes.

I wish I could elope with my girlfriend!

Undeniable Sin

Granted but everyone you love, and some you don't, finds out and shows up at the last moment, pissed you didn't invite them.

I wish I could get some interest in my new play idea.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Zaphod

Everyone on E PMs you expressing their interest. 20,000 PMs! You can't decide which one to choose and you go crazy.

I wish I knew how to make good coffee.

Undeniable Sin

Granted. You not only learn how, but you make the best cup anyone you make it for has ever tasted. Large coffee corporations hound you for your secret, never stopping, constantly calling and showing up at your home and place of work.

I wish I could make time skip forward to Monday.

Zaphod

Granted, but that Monday is the worst day of your life ever making you wish you had never skipped.

I wish I could take a vacation to Hawaii!

Undeniable Sin

Granted but once you get there, all your money and identification is stolen, stranding you there.

I wish for knowledge, to make my friends and family realize I'm not dumb

Zaphod

You are granted all the knowledge the world has ever accumulated. 100,000 years worth of knowledge. It's too much for you and you go crazy.

I wish we could colonize Mars!

boegiboe

Granted, however due to the increased radiation from the sun as Mars has no atmosphere to protect us, everyone who colonises Mars becomes a horrible mutant with hunger for one thing. Flesh.

I wish to be a hero to someone.

Belle33

Granted, you rescue a damsel in distress and are her hero.  Unfortunately, you learn she is always in distress and you spend the greater part of every day saving her from one reckless endeavor after another.  You have no time for your own life and grow to resent her until you find one day you hope some of those mutant mars colonists would eat her!

I wish someone loved me unconditionally.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

Granted. That's one wish I dont want to see going wrong. :-)

I wish someone loved me unconditionally too.

boegiboe

Granted, unfortunately his name is hannibal the cannibal.

I wish for something good to happen to me.

Belle33

Granted, your adorable RP partner writes a really long post to your story that makes you very happy.... and you win the lottery. Unfortunately, this week's lottery drawing was only worth $100.  Still - it's unexpected cash - so yay!

I wish to be pampered for a little while.  Is that so much to ask? 

boegiboe

Yay! *Is extremely happy with his loveable huggable snuggable rp partner* $100 is more than I've ever won so that's still a bonus!

Granted, I pamper you to your every desire and do so until your happy. Unfortunately I'm not very good at pampering and it takes a very long time.

I wish I can smile more than I frown

Belle33

So granted! I spend half of each day tickling you, until I find other ways to make you smile ;)  Unfortunately, now, you can't stop smiling and no one takes you seriously with that goofy grin on your face.  *chuckles*

I wish that I could write the greatest novel of our time.

boegiboe

Granted, you've already started, and it's called "Wishes do come true". Unfortunately noone will publish the book as they can't put a retail value on its greatness.

I wish you found those other ways to make me smile and did that the other half of the day!

Belle33

*grins*  Granted! I somehow manage that wish quite nicely, but you are now so happy you have nothing more to wish for and can no longer play this game. 

I wish I could win every game I play.

Zaphod

Granted without any conditions. ;)

I wish I could win the ultimate win.

ArtemisHighmore

Granted but then you go on a perceptual losing streak that eventually leads to you fall from fame and the removal of your ultimate win.

I wish I could summon whatever I need with a thought.

Envious Dreamer

Granted, Yet with the human mind being as uncontrollable as it is you mistakenly summon several hundred monsters from the depths of your imagination that inevitably devour you and the majority of mankind.

- I wish i were approved already  :-X

Shall we make a wonderful dream together? ~  ღ

ArtemisHighmore

Granted but in so doing you are also approved for every membership on the web and you are flooded with adds and collection notices.

I wish I could spend one night in her arms.

boegiboe

*forgets his happiness so he can play again*

Granted, Dolly the sheep is very pleased you've chosen her.

I wish I could find the perfect person to go on adventures with.

WhiteTigerForever

*wiggles her nose* Your wish is granted but they never stop wanted more and more adventure and soon your are so exhausted because you now never will have any down time again...

I wish I had never moved here...
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

Undeniable Sin

Granted, but a disaster blows through your old area, and takes your home with it...

I wish I had money for everything I want and need.

WhiteTigerForever

*wiggles my nose again* granted but all your new money is invested in the stock market, which suddenly takes a crash before you could liquidate your assets.

I really wish my whole family could be together, but finances keep us apart...

Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

Lyron

*wiggles ears* Granted. You're glued together with your family, but with dollar bills sandwiched in between y'all.

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.