The Avatar Above Me--part 3

Started by Angeliqua, September 29, 2012, 02:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

... needs me to teach her some good spells...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Cayenne

"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Breathless Intent

Is capable of captivating me into trouble

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Breathless Intent

Deamonbane

Breathless Intent

Is a full blown stud - five cards or otherwise.

Yes...I make bad jokes, sue me.

Deamonbane

Breathless Intent

Doesn't know what he's getting himself into...

Cayenne

Where some people might don it on their sleeves, she wears her heart on her breast~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Breathless Intent

Is what I imagine a mermaid would look like. Entrancing and alluring with something magical about her eyes

Cayenne

Wears the queen of hearts, spades and neuters her pets, clubs her enemies, and is worth more then diamonds~

ONs & OFF

Breathless Intent

Belongs to a lady with a sharp wit who always manages to get me laughing

Zaphod

Breathless Intent

Outsider

Should stop inviting me with that gaze~

Zaphod

Breathless Intent

Has a distractingly loose set of pants...

Cayenne

Defines the term, barely contained~

ONs & OFF

Deamonbane

Cayenne

Has blonde hair... trapped beneath him~

ONs & OFF

Breathless Intent

Creeps me out and entices me all at once

Cayenne

Inspires somewhat similar feelings! <3

*Romantic music, slow motion hug!*~

ONs & OFF

Breathless Intent

Is eerily seducing me....and I love it!

Aethelinda