Widow Killed by Husband's Coffin

Started by Kurzyk, November 21, 2008, 09:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniya

I went looking for an answer to that, and while I wasn't able to find one specifically, I found an interesting story of how things used to be in that respect.

http://www.zenguide.com/zenmedia/index.cfm?id=24
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Caity

Hmmm... I still think they're all basically one size... graves are all dug basically the same size aren't they?  *lol*

ShrowdedPoet

Well, in general all coffins are the same size.  If you have a special size you order the custom size and you pay the special price, which is usually much more than the regular price. 
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

The Overlord

Chris Brady

That's what I was thinking, Overlord.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Trieste

... it's like hearing about the Egyptian royal family keeping attractive daughters in the house and out of the embalmer's house for at least a few days after death ...

... I guess they were just that pretty?