[Recruiting] [Hollywood] [Modern] [LGBT Friendly] Lights! Camera! Action!

Started by Dotley, June 15, 2017, 06:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedPhoenix

Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Dotley

GM Mini Announcement: We're going to put a temporary hold on accepting any new female actors. However we'll open up this particular role again once we have a few more crew and cast members up and about. We certainly don't mind if the majority of the Show's cast ends up being female (just means lots of awesome lady focused story-lines when it comes to the Show's episodes!), but we would like to see a male actor or two in the cast lineup. Or a gender-queer, bi-gender, non-binary, etc actor. That's all folks  :-)
O&O's || A&A's

"I don’t use people for stories.
I use stories to express my feelings for people."

GnothiSeauton

Thinking about doing a male character in addition to my staff writer. Intial thought was a relative unknown from stage productions.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Dotley

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on June 18, 2017, 07:04:53 PMThinking about doing a male character in addition to my staff writer. Intial thought was a relative unknown from stage productions.

I like the sound of him already! Let me and/or Ouro know if you'd like either Ben or Russ to perhaps be the one that "discovered" him and stole him away from the stage to put him on the Show.
O&O's || A&A's

Neo In Matrix

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

mia h

THE SHOW's latest cast member has been announced to the press Lily Knight, I think there's a chance she might have crossed paths with Victoria and\or Awanita in the dim and distant past.
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

VioletPanda

I sent mine too, but I guess I messed up the formatting somehow? Trying to figure out what I did wrong.
Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Juggtacular

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Bibliophilia

Gnothi!!!!! -whines.-  You're playing one of my absolute favorite face claims ever!  We need connections.  -plots.-

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Bibliophilia on June 19, 2017, 04:23:10 PM
Gnothi!!!!! -whines.-  You're playing one of my absolute favorite face claims ever!  We need connections.  -plots.-

Feel free to send me a PM if I don't get to you first.

I'm seriously behind on plotting messages for here (totally not ignoring anyone), and I'm hoping to get to them tonight after I get a bunch of posts for other stories written up and posted.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Dotley

O&O's || A&A's

Ouroboros

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on June 19, 2017, 04:27:48 PM

I'm seriously behind on plotting messages for here (totally not ignoring anyone), and I'm hoping to get to them tonight after I get a bunch of posts for other stories written up and posted.

You are not nearly as behind as I am. Because I haven't sent any. -_- But I will! Soon. Soooooon.
Semi-Relevant Information
wants and needs | apologies and absences  | ons and offs

Dotley

Quote from: Ouroboros on June 19, 2017, 05:35:24 PM
You are not nearly as behind as I am. Because I haven't sent any. -_- But I will! Soon. Soooooon.

Echoing this! Well I have managed to send out a few at least. But I'm also behind on the plottage PMing. I'll be sending PMs out to all our peeps with accepted characters and offering plot ideas/connection possibilities to Ben. It just might take me a few days to get to everyone  :-)
O&O's || A&A's

Neo In Matrix

@GMs

I hope both of you received my PM for my character sheet. I was facing some network issues then and so not sure if it went through or not.

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

Dotley

Quote from: neoextra1 on June 19, 2017, 07:46:12 PM
@GMs

I hope both of you received my PM for my character sheet. I was facing some network issues then and so not sure if it went through or not.

No worries we received it. We're looking over a few different sheets at the moment so it might take us a day or two to respond.
O&O's || A&A's

Neo In Matrix

Quote from: Dotley on June 19, 2017, 08:12:03 PM
No worries we received it. We're looking over a few different sheets at the moment so it might take us a day or two to respond.

Sure. Not a problem. Just wanted to have received receipt. ,:-)

| a/a | RPs |

Jason Hunter

Good morning all. Just checking, before I fill out a character sheet, are you still recruiting?

Dotley

Quote from: Jason Hunter on June 20, 2017, 01:29:00 AM
Good morning all. Just checking, before I fill out a character sheet, are you still recruiting?

Yep! Recruitment is open  :-)
O&O's || A&A's

Jason Hunter

Sweet, I will drop you both a character sheet by end of business today :P Tried to sound as business like as possible there lol

Face claim I am looking at is Nicholas Hoult. He would be a nerdy sarcastic character who surprises everyone when and if he ever cleans up and suits up.

Dotley

GM Announcement: We now have an OOC Chat & Plot thread! All writers with an accepted character are free to post over there  :-)
O&O's || A&A's

Juggtacular

Dotley

Quote from: Juggtacular on June 20, 2017, 08:03:53 PM
Power went out...it ate my entire post. :(

Aw shucks. Sorry to hear that. Always a downer when writing is lost. This is why I write my stuff over on Google drive. I've also heard a lot of good things about that Lazarus add-on.
O&O's || A&A's

Bibliophilia

Hey, Jason!  -grins.-  I love the face claim.  I can never see Nicolas without thinking of him as Tony on Skins.

Aiden

Any space for a returning (Veteran) Actor from Mexican/Latino TV trying to break into the American (assuming) demo so signed on/agreed to be this show for that exposure?

I can see him being annoying as he is used to either, much more money and/or way more production budget (unless this show is well budgeted, so I can find some other reason to be a diva).

If there is already a diva like character then I can shift it. I just thought it would be funny who speaks with a thick accent.