"Free to a good home" (Dominant Futa for Submissive Male)

Started by Jackalope, March 10, 2015, 04:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackalope

Free to a good home: One cat, unknown species, unknown age, in good health.
Name: Cleopatra (Responds to Cleo).
Reason for giving away: I can no longer afford her upkeep.

Why buy a cat? Perhaps you're just lonely in that big empty house all by yourself. Maybe you felt like being kind and taking in an animal that was no longer wanted. Maybe you just like cats! Whatever the reason, it's driven you to get Cleopatra; a peculiar purple furred cat you saw in an ad online. Unknown species? And purple? She could be worth a lot of money. Or perhaps your intention is simply to take in a free cat...

Nothing's ever really free though is it? There's always a catch. You meet the owner, they hand over the cat and when it gets back your place it has a little snoop around, as cats do, it scopes out it's new territory, as cats do, and then it makes itself at home as if it owns the place, as cats do... Except when Cleo makes herself at home, something changes. Maybe it happens while you're out at work, or when you're asleep. All you know is you had a strange purple cat the last time you checked... And now you've got this obscenely lewd, rude and self important new room mate who eats all of your food, drinks all of your milk and refuses to wear clothes. So not much has changed, I suppose. Oh, she's also a towering, drop dead gorgeous, surprisingly toned woman with the ears and tail of a cat... Well... Maybe. The ears certainly look stuck on and the tail is definitely a butt plug. And you have no idea where she's got the glasses from.

Why is some of her skin the same pattern as the cat's fur was? Where did she get those glasses from? How does she move that tail around when it's clearly just a butt plug? And why on earth does she have a huge dick between her legs? Is she some strange home invader who's replaced your cat? Or has your cat somehow transformed into the lazy, self important, possibly hybrid human you now see before you? Oh and of course, seeing as she pretty much owns the place and everything in it, it'll be your job to, as well as feeding her and seeing to it that she's comfortable, satisfy her every wanton desire. And she's far more depraved than most would expect from a cat...

To think all you really wanted was a pet cat...

Essentially what I'm looking for is a long term, sex/story driven RP in which your character finds himself with this catlike woman living off of him in his apartment and taking advantage of him in much the same way a pet cat would - Sleeping on the couch, demanding food, expecting attention at inconvenient times and shunning him otherwise. I want it to be a funny, lighthearted story with kinky sexual elements. Things like BDSM and the like. She's an aggressive and sometimes forceful lover who will essentially treat you like someone who's there for her entertainment.

I'm open to a lot of different kinks and fetishes, but I'd prefer to discuss that sort of thing in PMs, if you'd care to message me with your interest.

Jackalope