PMs broken on Firefox 3.0.4?

Started by Mia, December 17, 2008, 10:21:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia

When I try to use PM I can't write anything when I use Firefox. More people having this problem?
I would like to meet the woman that invented sex to see what she is working on now.

ON and OFF: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8615.0

Oniya

I've been fine on PMs with FF 3.0.4, but when I went to check my version number just now, I saw that 3.0.5 was downloading, so you might want to recheck your version (and I'll recheck my PMs once the update is installed.)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Elven Sex Goddess

I am a rabid user of Firefox, and have the 3.0.4. or had and now also has the now just recently downloaded 3.0.5. And have not experience such with my PM.   If I understand what your saying.  That if you open up a PM to someone on the board, you cannot type in the message box to send.   Then no have not experience such, through I wonder why such would occur and if anyone else has experienced such.   Even if doesn't have firefox.  

Hunter

I haven't had any problems.  Might consider reinstalling or upgrading and see if the issue persists.

Vekseid

Quote from: Mia on December 17, 2008, 10:21:47 AM
When I try to use PM I can't write anything when I use Firefox. More people having this problem?

Might be a cookie issue - SMF does a lot of weirdness with them, clear your Elliquiy cookies and see.

Maeven

Quote from: Vekseid on December 18, 2008, 03:04:22 PM
Might be a cookie issue - SMF does a lot of weirdness with them

Doing wierdness with cookies? Did anyone else just get a little tingly?

What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule