Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balizar Draconis

Banned for not understanding the number 3!
I am the darkness in the light, the day in the night, the pain in your pleasure, the heaven in your hell, the demon who wears the face of an angel and the saint who wears the face of the sinner.

Stone

Banned for not explaining it to her in spankese.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Anesa

;P  Banned for making up languages now!

Stone

It is a language as ancient as cave men. Hand to butt. Banned for not knowing that!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Sybl

Banned for thinking women think like cave men.

Stone

Banned for thinking women think like any decipherable entity at all.  XD

Sybl

Banned for having such a negative attitude.  :o

Stone

Banned for not turning it positive with ample demonstration.

Sybl

Banned for wanting me to prove myself. :P

Stone

Banned for thinking it such a difficult task.

Erotisch

Banned for thinking it is easy!

Sybl

Banned. I didn't think it.

Erotisch

Banned for....well....too much red!

Stone

Banned for color prejudice!

Sybl

Banned, you dare say that about me? :P

Erotisch

Banned for banning Stone while I was attempting to.

MiaFire

Banned for failing at your attempt. :P
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Stone

Banned for being all animated.

MiaFire

Banned for not appreciating it :P
-

Stone

Banned for thinking I only ban things I don't appreciate.  C:)

MiaFire

Banned because that's just wrong! :P
-

Stone

Banned for the curve of your back.

There.

MiaFire

Banned for banning my back. It complements my front. :P
-

Stone

Banned for keeping the front hidden. :D

MiaFire

Banned! It wasn't hidden yesterday. :P
-